Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

"The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags (127021 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Tesla Driver Who Brags About The Car's Autopilot Feature, Dies In A Horror Crash / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 11:15am On May 28, 2020
ContractKiller:
Languages usually borrow words from each other. That doesn't mean or imply a common origin.
Yorubas are black Africans not Arabs. I have actually met Lebanese and Syrians who mock black people that identify as Arabs. They think of you as fools. Go to Dearborn Michigan and see how Arabs are killing innocent blacks.
As for you being a woman in Islam, congratulations.
You have a lot to look forward to in the world to come.

[img]https://images./4fBmzdDcpLpPiu3NVeOMTS.jpg[/img]

I didn't say Yoruba's are Arabs, go deeper in history and read how war drove many tribe into Africa, we don't have to be Arabs to be Muslims, as for what some people somewhere think it doesn't matter because in Islam we serve God not people and the fact that some people are not Jews hasn't disqualify them from being Christian.
As for your hadith's quotation, it didn't say Muslim women now, FYI, no true muslin will go to hell unless you are not following the laid down tenets, bowing to God has put us in the category of shedrach, meshak and abednigo, its all God wants, serve Him without go in between everything else is small, not I can't serve God without going through another route, challenge yourself and practice Islam for three months, then review your findings,

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by archat: 11:21am On May 28, 2020
Awa moni yeeeeeeepa
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Indelibleword(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2020
vannessa7:

I understand, I was there too, I couldn't believe any good could come out of Islam and I fought it before finally trying it and I found holiness, just realise that you have only one side of the coin while I'm speaking experience of the two sides, not allowing any other idea or possibility because of one ingrained knowledge is brainwashing which is what you have, the pastors made sure of that, the holy spirit (Ruh Allah) help me to overcome that through several revelations, Alhamdulilahi I'm a muslim
Basically, you do not understand what it means to be brainwashed. That you tried another thing apart from what you know of does not exempt you from being brainwashed. Whatever situation that forced you to recant your faith in Christ as the LORD and Saviour is personal to you and I respect that privacy. But trying to force your views on others, is what is worrisome. That you left Christianity for Islam is your choice, must you now begin to condemn Christianity to shine in your new faith? Must you disparage Christianity to be strong in your new found faith? If you fail to have peace when you were a Christian that is subjective to you. Billions of others found rest when they came to Christ according Matt 11:28-30. I am a living testimony, I have personally received salvation, joy, peace, healing, freedom and favour from Christ. Witches and wizard is never a problem to me because He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world. Every moment of my life I'm seeing God's Word comes to pass in my life which is also the experience of billions of others.

So if one brother who has enjoyed same as me invites others to do same without vituperating on any other person's religion, is it a crime? He only invites others he did not disparage anyone. Your misinformation is what prompted my response to you initially. Islam too did not originate with Yorubas, did you care to find out how Islam spread and is still spreading in Nigeria? At least we know how Christianity spread and is still spreading.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Indelibleword(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2020
vannessa7:

I didn't say Yoruba's are Arabs, go deeper in history and read how war drove many tribe into Africa, we don't have to be Arabs to be Muslims, as for what some people somewhere think it doesn't matter because in Islam we serve God not people and the fact that some people are not Jews hasn't disqualify them from being Christian.
As for your hadith's quotation, it didn't say Muslim women now, FYI, no true muslin will go to hell unless you are not following the laid down tenets, bowing to God has put us in the category of shedrach, meshak and abednigo, its all God wants, serve Him without go in between everything else is small, not I can't serve God without going through another route, challenge yourself and practice Islam for three months, then review your findings,

Sebi you left Christianity and no one is cursing or calling for your death, try leaving Islam and see whether fatwa will not be declared on your head. Keep your religious convictions to yourself if it is pleasant enough for you showcase it to others, do it without disparaging others, invite them without condemning who they are.

As for language references you kept insisting on. Languages are share through trading. Yoruba's are known for cross cultural trading, they have contacts with Arab traders and imbibe some of their languages. Another way that Arabic was imported into Yoruba is by indirect contact through trading with Hausas who had been conquered by the jihadist. Be objective in presenting matters.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ContractKiller: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
You say that Yorubas are are not Arabs, but at the same time, you say that wars drove many tribes into Africa.
Unless you are trying to claim that Yorubas are an Arab tribe which was driven into Africa by war, that statement doesn't make any sense at all.

You can practice any religion you want and nobody has the right to disturb you, unless you practice a religion that specializes in the abduction and forced conversion of little girls like the Chibok girls and Leah Sharibu.

Your right to practice your religion ends where my right to practice mine begins.

As for the Hadith, the women your prophet was referring to were muslimahs, not pagans, Jews or Christians.

In fact I'm surprised you overlooked the deeper implications of that Hadith. If you read it more carefully and understand what it is saying, it actually destroys whatever credibility your prophet has as a prophet.

vannessa7:

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
enjoy the loot bro

you northerners are way smarter than South west and South East politically .

That's not smartness, they use religion to brainwash them.

They will have bigger problems in near future
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 11:56am On May 28, 2020
Indelibleword:

Basically, you do not understand what it means to be brainwashed. That you tried another thing apart from what you know of does not exempt you from being brainwashed. Whatever situation that forced you to recant your faith in Christ as the LORD and Saviour is personal to you and I respect that privacy. But trying to force your views on others, is what is worrisome. That you left Christianity for Islam is your choice, must you now begin to condemn Christianity to shine in your new faith? Must you disparage Christianity to be strong in your new found faith? If you fail to have peace when you were a Christian that is subjective to you. Billions of others found rest when they came to Christ according Matt 11:28-30. I am a living testimony, I have personally received salvation, joy, peace, healing, freedom and favour from Christ. Witches and wizard is never a problem to me because He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world. Every moment of my life I'm seeing God's Word comes to pass in my life which is also the experience of billions of others.

So if one brother who has enjoyed same as me invites others to do same without vituperating on any other person's religion, is it a crime? He only invites others he did not disparage anyone. Your misinformation is what prompted my response to you initially. Islam too did not originate with Yorubas, did you care to find out how Islam spread and is still spreading in Nigeria? At least we know how Christianity spread and is still spreading.

Far be it from me to force my view on others, that is the jurisdiction of Christians not Islam, I aired my view like every other person on this thread before being called out by your likes, as for you finding rest in Christianity, I say congratulation because you are one in a million, go to prayer city and see your pastors and ministers doing deliverance upon deliverance, visit all the prayer mountains all over Nigeria and see how the devil have made a mince meat of peoples destiny, its in Christianity that you hear about inherited curses, ancestral idol, familiar spirit, water spirit, etc, which refused to leave their victims despite many dedication after rededication, deliverance after deliverance because its through holiness that you can have lasting deliverance and this is grossly lacking in Christianity because the law of God cannot be broken, first commandment, thou shall serve no other god beside me, grace has a price, nothing is totally free, if you are not white or very fair its very risky to be a Christian in my opinion because the devil naturally thrive better near a black body than a white one, no wonder more blacks are dying of covid 19 in the US, the black American living like white committing various sins and ignoring God not knowing their skin colour makes them need holiness, statistics show that the darker you are the more likely you die of covid 19, starting from Indians to all the other coloured tribe to black which is the highest percentage, I deal on facts and I have many of them, google is your friend, check my profile for my conversion story, meanwhile not having an open mind to another belief because of the one you already hold is being brainwashed, you have nothing to compare your Christianity with while I have 20 yes of Christianity and now 4 years of islam

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ItsI(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2020
We don hear you. Next
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2020
ContractKiller:
You say that Yorubas are are not Arabs, but at the same time, you say that wars drove many tribes into Africa.
Unless you are trying to claim that Yorubas are an Arab tribe which was driven into Africa by war, that statement doesn't make any sense at all.

You can practice any religion you want and nobody has the right to disturb you, unless you practice a religion that specializes in the abduction and forced conversion of little girls like the Chibok girls and Leah Sharibu.

Your right to practice your religion ends where my right to practice mine begins.

As for the Hadith, the women your prophet was referring to were muslimahs, not pagans, Jews or Christians.

In fact I'm surprised you overlooked the deeper implications of that Hadith. If you read it more carefully and understand what it is saying, it actually destroys whatever credibility your prophet has as a prophet.

A tribe can already have a religion either because of proximity to a populace practicing such religion or through conversion, the British that brought Christianity here were not Jews yet they took Christianity all over the world, is it a coincidence that Yoruba already have many culture which tally with Gods instruction in bible and Qur'an such as naming on eight day, respect for parents and elders, etc
As for that hadith's, it holds nothing for me because I'm not blind, I have the rare gift of divine leading and revelation, I'm not just practicing Islam without having any encounter or proof of its authenticity, I know what I used to see and experience in Christianity and what I see and experience daily now, the difference is clear,
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by vannessa7(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Indelibleword:

Sebi you left Christianity and no one is cursing or calling for your death, try leaving Islam and see whether fatwa will not be declared on your head. Keep your religious convictions to yourself if it is pleasant enough for you showcase it to others, do it without disparaging others, invite them without condemning who they are.

As for language references you kept insisting on. Languages are share through trading. Yoruba's are known for cross cultural trading, they have contacts with Arab traders and imbibe some of their languages. Another way that Arabic was imported into Yoruba is by indirect contact through trading with Hausas who had been conquered by the jihadist. Be objective in presenting matters.

We have historical Yoruba books well documented that Yoruba's came from mecca area, you cannot rewrite history because you wish so,
Also I have read the Quran through and it doesn't say much different from what God said in the Bible to the Israelite, in fact its mild, I'm Yoruba and being enlighten makes us know that the era of commerce by war is long gone and wanton killing is not allowed, I have family and friends that are Christian and I love them, I just gave an explanation of why the north should be rich to enlighten some folk here after all Quran says we can marry Christians and eat with them, Quran recognised Christianity and any terrorist does not represent Islam, sultan of sokoto said this terrorist used to kill without calling the name of God in the past but in order to get more attention they recently started using Gods name, to implicate religious war, they are just a product of the society that neglects its children who grow up bitter, whatever the case may be I'm happy I'm a muslim

1 Like

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Cousin9999: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
We see you, oga.

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by PanAC: 12:52pm On May 28, 2020
ArticleBeast:

grin grin grin

Lol you finished the idiot
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by ContractKiller: 1:11pm On May 28, 2020
Igbos also practice male circumcision on the 8th day. Does that mean that they have cultural contact with Arabs or Jews as well? And respect for parents and elders is almost universal in all cultures.

Africans just have an inferiority complex which makes them want to forcefully attach themselves to any culture that doesn't reckon with them.

As for rejection of Hadith, I hope you know that such rejection is haram and you can even be killed for choosing your personal revelations over that of your prophet?

[img]https://images./1aTiwI3JZzsssJgacyw70q.jpg[/img]

vannessa7:

A tribe can already have a religion either because of proximity to a populace practicing such religion or through conversion, the British that brought Christianity here were not Jews yet they took Christianity all over the world, is it a coincidence that Yoruba already have many culture which tally with Gods instruction in bible and Qur'an such as naming on eight day, respect for parents and elders, etc
As for that hadith's, it holds nothing for me because I'm not blind, I have the rare gift of divine leading and revelation, I'm not just practicing Islam without having any encounter or proof of its authenticity, I know what I used to see and experience in Christianity and what I see and experience daily now, the difference is clear,
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Juliusdking(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2020
what about ur soul how much it cost
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 1:19pm On May 28, 2020
Jack500:

What's truth is in the mouth of a pig? grin grin

You are more piggy than anyone else, no be Yoruba again. Average afonja with chronic mouth odour grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

You are more piggy than anyone else, no be Yoruba again. Average afonja with chronic mouth odour grin

Lolz, I am not the one that called u guys pig now, ur supreme leader did, argue with cownu not me. Ipob piglet
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 1:23pm On May 28, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, I am not the one that called u guys pig now, ur supreme leader did, argue with cownu not me. Ipob piglet

Leave KANU out of your mouth odour afonja pig grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 1:24pm On May 28, 2020
Akanoaaa:

[s]I forget say na east Lagos located, I forget say na Eze okino be the king of Lagos, I forget say na Lagos go be capital of Biafra when you finally get what you have been crying for. Lagos is no man's land agreed but when we all go in our separate way, come to Lagos as free as you and your people always comes, that's when you will know if Lagos is no man's land or not. Olodo.[/s]

Lagos is a no man's land. You have been warned!!
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Leave KANU out of your mouth odour afonja pig grin

Lolz. Their is only one group of people called pig in Nigeria, we all know them. Ipob piglet.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Ebubenwa042(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS Have Mercy on this My Brother!

Save His soul in JESUS NAME... Amen
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Ayomideblaq(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm���
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz. Their is only one group of people called pig in Nigeria, we all know them. Ipob piglet.

That's what they are called by you dirty pigs only, so we understand why grin
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

That's what they are called by you dirty pigs only, so we understand why grin

Biafuro piglets grin grin.

Ur moniker shows that u dedicated ur entire unfruitful life to abusing Yorubas that are getater than your fore fathers. I pity ur parents
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 2:38pm On May 28, 2020
Jack500:

Biafuro piglets grin grin.

Ur moniker shows that u dedicated ur entire unfruitful life to abusing Yorubas that are getater than your fore fathers. I pity ur parents

Pity your mother first, after all she doesn't know the owner of the particular sperm that formed you.

Afonja dirty pig.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Jack500: 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
YeribanzavsAfon:

Pity your mother first, after all she doesn't know the owner of the particular sperm that formed you.

Afonja dirty pig.

angry grin grin
It pain the pig
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by YeribanzavsAfon: 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
Jack500:

angry grin grin
It pain the pig

It pained the Afonja pig grin grin tongue
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Birniwa(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
Those scums up the there in the South thinking if oil stops flowing the North is finished, how many nations in the world are making it big with no traces of oil on their land? Japan, German and France have a combined estimated GDP of over $30 Trillion as of today yet they have ZERO oil reserves. But tell me a nation that can survive without food.

If you bunch of scums are too dull to comprehend the fact that the meat you consume every day, the rice, beans, onions, tomatoes etc all come from the North then I don't know which one you are among donkeys, goats and pigs.

Another interesting fact that you need to know is that the designer shoes you wear and the handbags your harlot ladies use are being exported (Rams and Cows skin) from North to China which in turn come back to you as ready-made products. The North is already ahead of you and we'll be the happiest to have a disintegrated nation far away from PARASITES of the South and East.

Coming down to education, I'm a Federal University staff in Sokoto State and the last yearly report we gave out during last students in-take was over 60% South and East combined of a total number of 27,515 students. Now tell me if you scums think the North is backward in education then what the fvck your boys and girls are doing here? I hope they are not here in the North for quality and better education they couldn't find in their respective places.

Do you know what your people are very good at in the North? 90% of Afonjas are vulcanizers(men) and Akara sellers (women) while the Igbos women are busy fvcking everyone in the Ashewo joint. If you're ignoramus to these facts, I invite you to come down to North and see the achievement your people are recording over here.

Lastly, regarding power, the North will continue to control Nigerian democracy for as long as we share the same nation with fools like you simply for two reasons. We're running a democratic system of government in Nigeria (where we have Senators, House of Reps etc) where the majority carries the vote for a law to be created. The other reason is that the North has the NUMBERS which means we carry the majority as stated in reason number one above. You may not exactly understand this Maths at the moment but it's the reality and ugly truth setting you back in this game.

How many Northerners can you see roaming about on your barren and infertile land? I can go over and over, stating many reasons while the North has an edge over both of you combined but I won't because these are figures and facts you already know but choose to ignore them under greed, illiteracy and pretense.

[Lastly, this thread is supposed to be an attack on the Northerner but look at how it is ending as another fight between the Afonjas and the Igbos simply because everyone is scum of their own.gringrin Continue deceiving yourself, the North will hit you so hard all by surprise.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by iqiq: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Okay
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by OKTolu: 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
So how does this reduced the price of garri in the market
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Mayng01(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
About 15k! You ain’t even sure of the price.what do you do for a living? You had better stop flaunting, before you got kidnapped & your life is taken for ransom. In Nigeria, anything happens.
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2020
Kelemath:
[s][/s]

Ignorant Yoruba man,

Nigeria will be restructured in near future, there will be decentralisation of power, every region will control their security, education, resources etc
Nigeria is not like Saudi Arabia or Russia where the leaders are dictators, we don't have common goals.
All regions have natural resources, the North have gold, uranium etc they don't bring the money of their natural resources to federal government, they mine it illegally.
They don't care about the land being destroyed.
They use money to play games with terrorists.
But, you always talk about them being the poorest. if they are spending more of the revenue, why are the still underdeveloped, where are there many poor people in their region. why can't you complain about their suffering, so the government can concentrate on them
Re: "The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags by anthonyuncle(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2020
Antichristus:

You truly care about the source? Those who earn it - including Dangote - don’t flaunt it.

if they feel like flaunting it, they should

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4-cylinder Engine Vs 6-cylinder Engine / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria / Comments/complaints/suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.