Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes (2663 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by DonXavi(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2020
My name is Engr. Keribo Minakobiribo

I'm from Buguma in Tom-George compound but I grew up in Tombia Kingdom. The essence of disclosing my identity is to prove to Mr Asari Dokubo of Buguma, and Mrs Annikio Briggs of Abonnema, that I also, am a son of ijaw land. Once, I was tender but like the saying goes that "the young shall grow ", I must speak and defend my region in its true identity as given by the Opu Tamuno in heaven and not the ways of the British foreigners and the invading Fulanis.

My respected brother and sister of Ijaw nation, it appears to me that you and others like you want to continue to keep us in the WILL of the strangers of our land that our ancestors knew nothing about. Mr Asari Dokubo once postulated that Ijaw are more Biafran than others in the Biafran enclave, and we believed him.

Madame Annikio agreed with him because during the days of his agitation for the Biafra National Council, you never came up to refute him in that regard. You never agreed that Abonnema that is in Ijaw is more of Niger Delta than Biafra but one thing led to another and Mr Asari is on his own out of the scene.

Then Nnamdi Kanu came barely some days ago to enlighten humanity with many historical facts and figures why we are more Biafra than Niger Delta then you came up with your refutals and criticisms capable of causing confusion among the young generation of Ijaw that Abonnema is not Biafra.

Madam, I, Engr Keribo totally disagree with you, and insist that Ijaw is Biafra and not Niger Delta. In like manner, Abonnema is Biafra, and not Niger Delta. Recall that the Bight of Biafra has been in existence all the way since 1525 to the middle of the 18th century when Bonny emerged as the leading slave trading port in the Bight of Biafra, thus out-pacing the earlier dominant slave ports of Elem Kalabari also known as New calabar. In 1881 Bakana was founded, 1882 Abonnema was founded, 1884 Buguma was founded, and Tombia was founded in 1885 at its present settlement. The Okirikas were existing since the 17th century.

I mentioned but just few, and according to history, the king of Britain in 1875 (even far into 1914 amalgamation of the North and South) sent his representative as a Consul and the Kings and Chiefs signed an agreement and we were then known as Biafra. So, how come today that we don't bear our ancestral identity again, rather, that which the same Britain foisted on us having seen the potency of our unity with our Igbo brothers? They gave us that insulting name Niger Delta. Not only that they also taught the Fulani how sustain the injury and the evil divide -and -rule strategy. In May 27, 1965, Rivers State was created to cause division among us. They called us Port Harcourt ( the name of a man who was a sexual pervert). As if that were not enough, they added Niger Delta garbage. What an insult to the memory of our great ancestors!

I might be a small boy in your sight but as long as breath runs in my nostrils I will not allow myself to be labeled by the same foreigners that hate me. I am an ijaw and I am a Biafran that God the creator made my ancestors to be which they passed unto me.

I don't know when the conference took place but it is the deliberate effort of Mr Willink of Britain to divide and weaken the potency of our unity with our Igbo brothers who share same cultural heritage with us. Madam, Annikio, do you tie two pieces of wrapper on most important cultural or traditional outings? If yes, so are the igbo and the rest of them in the Biafra enclave. So how come you are saying we are not one people?

Fulani are occupying our territories in our fishing ponds and riverine areas and in our mangrove swamps with strategies to fulfil the ancient agenda of 'dipping the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean' to facilitate the final conquest, and you didn't say anything in that regard rather, you easily come on social media to refute and make nonsense of all the verifiable geographical and historical facts and figures that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu makes to shame our oppressors. Madam, your elders are doing this generation great disservice by obstructing historical evidence of who we are as a people. Madam Briggs, we are both from Ijaw despite that I'm from Buguma but if I come to your compound today in Abonnema and say that you are no more Annikio Briggs but 'Aisha', how will you feel? Won't you do something to change the imposed name 'Aisha', and revert to your proper identity?

Well, despite whatever your reaction may be, as for me, I am a Biafran. Whether Tombia or Buguma, we are older than that garbage - Niger Delta - given to us by our enemies. Madam, in what has happened so far with the Ogoni Clean -Up project , will you say that justice has been done to the memory of Major Adaka Boro, and the Ogoni 9? What about the underdevelopment being witnessed even right in the heart of Abonnema while the Fulani are in far away North sucking our oil to better their lots?

Gov. Nyesom Wike is today battling alone with the Fulani that are coming in their droves to take over our land , what have you said or done so far to show solidarity with him? I found nothing concrete of your efforts in that regard not even on your facebook wall but you easily find it pleasurable to attack Nnamdi Kanu.

Madam, with all due respect to your personality, it is too bad that you could allow this hypocrisy to continue to exist till this day. Madam, may I remind you that Mr Frank Opigo who was once a Principal in Okirika Grammar School, is from Bayelsa State. Before the Ahiara declaration of Biafra, the Old Eastern Consultative Assembly members came together to meet over the name the new republic would bear, then Mr Frank Opigo reminded Gen. Ojukwu that "we are all Biafrans", and that was how they adopted that name again. Now if you accept Bayelsa where Mr Frank came from as Ijaw then why is Abonnema of Rivers State not Biafra? Meanwhile Bayelsa was carved out from Rivers State just few years ago.

Madam, the ancestors of Bakana Buguma and Abonnema once settled in one location in the 17-18th century before they separated for their present settlements. So, are you saying now that Mr Asari Dokubo was wrong when he said "Ijaw is more Biafra than any other tribes?" Moreover, madam, what is absolutely wrong if we fight together and Ijaw become a confederated region in Biafra nation? Isn't that safer for our region than living with the oppressors in Nigeria ? Tamuno bless Ijaw, Tamuno bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Tamuno bless Biafra.

Written by Engr Keribo Minakobiribo Wisdom aka DODORIMABIAFRA (Izon man).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Yenefer(f): 8:47pm On May 26, 2020
Hmm! Africa while NASA and space X are taking one step closer to colonise Mars tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by jimyjames(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Hmm! Africa while NASA and space X are taking one step closer to colonise Mars tomorrow.

And you are still struggling with tribal hate

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
This one go pepper yoruba gan. grin

Lukaspodolski, sammy07, olasaad the yoromuslim go pick race.

Engr. Abeg why you wan give yorubas sleepness night. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Unbiased1: 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
Trash. If Biafra won't be a homogeneous nation, then let it remain in Nigeria. I can't leave Nigeria to go and form a another mini Nigeria all in the name of Biafra with hundreds of ethnic groups.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:

Swear say e no pain you. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 8:55pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics if dem born you well show your yoruba face like this brave Ijaw man.

Fake ewedu man. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by hammerpP: 8:56pm On May 26, 2020
GOD BLESS THE GREAT IJAW PEOPLE.

I LOVE UNA DIE.

IJAW ARE THE CLOSEST PEOPLE THE IGBO HAVE TO A BROTHER, IN NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by jimyjames(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2020
Unbiased1:
Trash. If Biafra won't be a homogeneous nation, then let it remain in Nigeria. I can't leave Nigeria to go and form a another mini Nigeria all in the name of Biafra with hundreds of ethnic groups.

Hmmm homogeneous ko homoafonjandous ni

You can join arewa or oduduwa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Kinematics: 9:06pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Chino if dem born you well show your face like this brave Ijaw man.

Fake ewedu man. grin

Chino aka AhoadaRivers, we've already seen his poverty face before...
Here it is once more.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by PortHarcourt1st: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:

Chino aka AhoadaRivers, we've already seen his poverty face before...
Here it is once more.

PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. You don dey see double cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:

Chino aka AhoadaRivers, we've already seen his face face before...
Here it is once more.

Oga, you are lobotomized if you think I am that failed 50 years illiterate baby in adult body called chino. Anyway you yorubas are not very bright in the head.

Respond to the thread, ewedu manchi.

Call juliusmalema your fellow impostor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by PortHarcourt1st: 9:10pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Kinematics if dem born you well show your yoruba face like this brave Ijaw man.

Fake ewedu man. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
I am an old cargo, suffering mid-life crisis.

We know your history. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Kinematics: 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

Oga, you are lobotomized if you think I am that failed 50 years illiterate baby in adult body called chino. Anyway you yorubas are not very bright in the head.

Respond to the thread, ewedu manchi.

Call juliusmalema your fellow impostor.

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by PortHarcourt1st: 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

We know your history. Pele.

Kinematics say you be chino. Na true?

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by PortHarcourt1st: 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics the PORT HARCOURT slum dweller don dey confused cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by hammerpP: 9:17pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

The ass kissing has commenced. Our slaves are always loyal. Please kiss my ass pretty well.
[/s]

FAMILY MATTER... NA SO E DEY BE.

I HATE, THE NEXT MINUTE , I LOVE U. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by hammerpP: 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
IF IJAW START NONSENSE, WE TOO GO START OUR NONSENSE.

IF THEM MAKE SENSE, WE TOO GO TALK SENSE.
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by AhoadaRivers: 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Kinematics say you be chino. Na true?

When you die throway due to political violence, boys dey wait to fvvck your wife shege. grin
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by PortHarcourt1st: 9:21pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
AhoadaRivers:

When you die throway due to political violence, boys dey wait to fvvck your wife shege. D
[/s]

Are you a PORT HARCOURT cultist too? Wife? I am just 22. Na stray bullet from your fellow cultist go kill you cheesy
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2020
DonXavi:
[s]My name is Engr. Keribo Minakobiribo

I'm from Buguma in Tom-George compound but I grew up in Tombia Kingdom. The essence of disclosing my identity is to prove to Mr Asari Dokubo of Buguma, and Mrs Annikio Briggs of Abonnema, that I also, am a son of ijaw land. Once, I was tender but like the saying goes that "the young shall grow ", I must speak and defend my region in its true identity as given by the Opu Tamuno in heaven and not the ways of the British foreigners and the invading Fulanis.

My respected brother and sister of Ijaw nation, it appears to me that you and others like you want to continue to keep us in the WILL of the strangers of our land that our ancestors knew nothing about. Mr Asari Dokubo once postulated that Ijaw are more Biafran than others in the Biafran enclave, and we believed him.

Madame Annikio agreed with him because during the days of his agitation for the Biafra National Council, you never came up to refute him in that regard. You never agreed that Abonnema that is in Ijaw is more of Niger Delta than Biafra but one thing led to another and Mr Asari is on his own out of the scene.

Then Nnamdi Kanu came barely some days ago to enlighten humanity with many historical facts and figures why we are more Biafra than Niger Delta then you came up with your refutals and criticisms capable of causing confusion among the young generation of Ijaw that Abonnema is not Biafra.

Madam, I, Engr Keribo totally disagree with you, and insist that Ijaw is Biafra and not Niger Delta. In like manner, Abonnema is Biafra, and not Niger Delta. Recall that the Bight of Biafra has been in existence all the way since 1525 to the middle of the 18th century when Bonny emerged as the leading slave trading port in the Bight of Biafra, thus out-pacing the earlier dominant slave ports of Elem Kalabari also known as New calabar. In 1881 Bakana was founded, 1882 Abonnema was founded, 1884 Buguma was founded, and Tombia was founded in 1885 at its present settlement. The Okirikas were existing since the 17th century.

I mentioned but just few, and according to history, the king of Britain in 1875 (even far into 1914 amalgamation of the North and South) sent his representative as a Consul and the Kings and Chiefs signed an agreement and we were then known as Biafra. So, how come today that we don't bear our ancestral identity again, rather, that which the same Britain foisted on us having seen the potency of our unity with our Igbo brothers? They gave us that insulting name Niger Delta. Not only that they also taught the Fulani how sustain the injury and the evil divide -and -rule strategy. In May 27, 1965, Rivers State was created to cause division among us. They called us Port Harcourt ( the name of a man who was a sexual pervert). As if that were not enough, they added Niger Delta garbage. What an insult to the memory of our great ancestors!

I might be a small boy in your sight but as long as breath runs in my nostrils I will not allow myself to be labeled by the same foreigners that hate me. I am an ijaw and I am a Biafran that God the creator made my ancestors to be which they passed unto me.

I don't know when the conference took place but it is the deliberate effort of Mr Willink of Britain to divide and weaken the potency of our unity with our Igbo brothers who share same cultural heritage with us. Madam, Annikio, do you tie two pieces of wrapper on most important cultural or traditional outings? If yes, so are the igbo and the rest of them in the Biafra enclave. So how come you are saying we are not one people?

Fulani are occupying our territories in our fishing ponds and riverine areas and in our mangrove swamps with strategies to fulfil the ancient agenda of 'dipping the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean' to facilitate the final conquest, and you didn't say anything in that regard rather, you easily come on social media to refute and make nonsense of all the verifiable geographical and historical facts and figures that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu makes to shame our oppressors. Madam, your elders are doing this generation great disservice by obstructing historical evidence of who we are as a people. Madam Briggs, we are both from Ijaw despite that I'm from Buguma but if I come to your compound today in Abonnema and say that you are no more Annikio Briggs but 'Aisha', how will you feel? Won't you do something to change the imposed name 'Aisha', and revert to your proper identity?

Well, despite whatever your reaction may be, as for me, I am a Biafran. Whether Tombia or Buguma, we are older than that garbage - Niger Delta - given to us by our enemies. Madam, in what has happened so far with the Ogoni Clean -Up project , will you say that justice has been done to the memory of Major Adaka Boro, and the Ogoni 9? What about the underdevelopment being witnessed even right in the heart of Abonnema while the Fulani are in far away North sucking our oil to better their lots?

Gov. Nyesom Wike is today battling alone with the Fulani that are coming in their droves to take over our land , what have you said or done so far to show solidarity with him? I found nothing concrete of your efforts in that regard not even on your facebook wall but you easily find it pleasurable to attack Nnamdi Kanu.

Madam, with all due respect to your personality, it is too bad that you could allow this hypocrisy to continue to exist till this day. Madam, may I remind you that Mr Frank Opigo who was once a Principal in Okirika Grammar School, is from Bayelsa State. Before the Ahiara declaration of Biafra, the Old Eastern Consultative Assembly members came together to meet over the name the new republic would bear, then Mr Frank Opigo reminded Gen. Ojukwu that "we are all Biafrans", and that was how they adopted that name again. Now if you accept Bayelsa where Mr Frank came from as Ijaw then why is Abonnema of Rivers State not Biafra? Meanwhile Bayelsa was carved out from Rivers State just few years ago.

Madam, the ancestors of Bakana Buguma and Abonnema once settled in one location in the 17-18th century before they separated for their present settlements. So, are you saying now that Mr Asari Dokubo was wrong when he said "Ijaw is more Biafra than any other tribes?" Moreover, madam, what is absolutely wrong if we fight together and Ijaw become a confederated region in Biafra nation? Isn't that safer for our region than living with the oppressors in Nigeria ? Tamuno bless Ijaw, Tamuno bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Tamuno bless Biafra.

Written by Engr Keribo Minakobiribo Wisdom aka DODORIMABIAFRA (Izon man)[/s].

Anything Ijaw is a No No
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by bolanto24(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2020
hammerpP:
GOD BLESS THE GREAT IJAW PEOPLE.

I LOVE UNA DIE.

IJAW ARE THE CLOSEST PEOPLE THE IGBO HAVE TO A BROTHER, IN NIGERIA.

Im ijaw amd i agree.
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by awgumayor: 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
What is this long epistles telling us ! Ijaw should mind their Niger delta republic which predated biafra and leave biafra alone. You have sold your souls to the fulani and yoruba. Igbos have forgiven you but we don't need you.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Yujin(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2020
You'll never see those sons of belial here. Like I've always said as a proud IPOB member, a referendum will be conducted and every ethnic group in the Old Eastern Region will make their choice on whether they want Biafra or not. Neighbouring ethnic groups from the present SS and middlebelt who are interested in Biafra will be added if they indicate interest. Nothing will be done by force. This is our position in Biafra. We're aware that some group's will reject it which is very much welcomed. This will speak against them should they dream of returning to seek our assistance when they eventually face annihilation from the sahelian vampires.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Deebwebb: 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
This is good,ijaws are waking up,massive revolution going on,even on facebook...we need each other to achieve Biafra....igbo is just an ethnic group in Biafra same way ijaw is...no minority in Biafra land,UAE govt system is the plan..100%resources control..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Salvador1: 10:05pm On May 26, 2020
Op Don do afonjas and arewa dem strong thing

As an afonja, let us go back to the drawing board and restrategize, on the next line of propaganda that will make this ijaw guy and the lots that believed in him to denounce Biafra and cownu and always sing one Nigeria praises so that Igbos will never be united and always fall to our knees.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by Justiceleague1: 10:09pm On May 26, 2020
Yenefer:

go away from here.
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by tested4sure(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2020
People with stupidity, Greece and Romans called Libya "aphrike & aprica meaning sunny wihtout cold in their languages, today not only libya but the whole continent down to madagasca is called africa by this Europeans. prince Harry of portugal and fernao gomy of italy in 1448, came to established Cabo verde not minding the indigenous names there, black men accepted it. Prince Harry died in 1462 after unsettling ghana and mali kingdoms, Fernao gomy left to established Gold coast in 1471 after renaming the Akan kingdom. In 1472 Fernao discoverd Bioko he changed the name to biafra after unsettling the bubi indigenous people, he discovered shrims in large quantity, and was told by natives that surrounding areas is filled with same, he named the area Camarao(shrims in portuguese) now giving the name cameroon. 1485 he established sao tome, till part of his biafra. Same 1485 was the first time follow up crew entered interland of bight of bini and met bini kingdom, the crew where portuguese joao afonso d'avenos and german martin of behain, the found a king named ogane to the east ,while bini kingdom was to the west. Mr man with this fact, u can see that u are only a kalabari ijaw man, just the same way igbo, hausa, oron, ibibio, bini, kongo, akan,woolof bioko etc are who they are. In all truthfulness, there was nothing like indigenous biafra people, what they early europeans called biafra is actually Bioko people, a town in todays cameroon. check all the maps drawn by explorers. calling calabar biafra(bioko in cameroon) is the same thing as calling calabar africa(libya in north africa). This been said, northing stop different indigenous gruops from forming a country if they voluntarylly wish so, and not by propaganda and falsehood as in the case of biafra.
Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by ahaz: 4:10am On May 27, 2020
Unbiased1:
oga speak for yourself.when the time comes make use of your on vote wisely.
but if you were disappointed by others then you can quietly move your entire family to Bornu,yobe or katsina were they have a homogenic enclave for you.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Man's Letter To His People To Open Their Eyes by ahaz: 4:14am On May 27, 2020
Kinematics:

The ass kissing has commenced. Our slaves are always loyal. Please kiss my ass pretty well.
bia kolawole why can't you leave IG is alone and let's talk about our south west..our region is ravaged with poverty,fulsnis are everywere in our bushes,flood is ravaging our communities bit instead you choose to carry Igbo and Biafra matter for head like agbo..oga please its not good oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Why We Disqualified Obaseki- APC Screening Committee / ESN: When Wisdom Begets Foolishness / In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.