Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62505 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by OyinO: 9:39pm On May 27, 2020
olaric:
Saw the video and I was moved to tears. Man is evil; no wonder God wiped humanity out with flood during the time of Noah and will soon do it again by fire and brimstone.

Nonsense quote! Why did God create wicked man? Where did wickedness come from when everything God created was good and beautiful in his eyes?
You're seeing the racist killings of African American youths in action, but you're talking about a book paper deity killing and wiping out people. Your God is guilty of genocide which the racist pale police are perpetrating in America.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by OyinO: 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Racists

No! Murderers!
Enemy, on the border line, who'll be the next to fire.... You guys are vampires,.... Wyclef Jean stated it clearly but we were just dancing to lyrics and rhythms of instruments.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by OyinO: 10:08pm On May 27, 2020
This woman got more balls than all the bunch of brainwashed and effeminated weaklings parading themselves as African men.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by jojoseph(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2020
Xuxu208:

Well said...Unfortunately, due to centuries of physical,mental, emotional, psychological, and cultural l subjugation via slavery and colonization (some of which continues till date ), we've been brought up to think "white" people and everything about or that emanates from them is the ultimate symbol of success or civilized behaviour. Hence, most people that go and live abroad feel that singular act (of living abroad) suddenly makes them better than those at home. Most these emigrants typically glamorize their experiences in these foreign countries to their compatriots, and never usually speak about all the serious, life-threatening, humiliating, soul-destroying aspects of the west.Those at home t...hen reinforce this slavish perspective of the emigrants by regarding and treating them with much awe as they too aspire to join them one day. It's a sad state of affairs......
Well said. I have a lot of respect for your understanding of the subject matter unlike some of the these people that called me enemy of progress. Thanks
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Dybala11(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2020
planetx:
A police officer is more likely to be dismissed and held accountable in Nigeria than in America and that is a fact. White American cops are rarely held accountable for killing a black person, at worse they are fired but very rarely go to jail.
So sad, imagine security operatives killing people they were employed to protect. God help us all.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by hermesprogidy(m): 2:46am On May 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

As in...
I just tire.
Did you hear how she was panting and sounding distressed on the phone call to the police, as if the man was attacking her. Meanwhile she was far away from the man who was just seated in his corner watching and videoing their altercation.
Infact, I give white women salute- master manipulators. And that's how they've destroyed the destinies of many brothers.
Stupid white bitch, came apologizing. She lost her job. Fucking retard.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by marylandcakes: 3:43am On May 28, 2020
If Africa had good leadership I believe most black Americans would have relocated. America is a racist country and having a racist president like trump has made it worst. Africans please stop selling your votes for a bag of rice. Make Africa a great place to live.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by SaintBishop: 5:12am On May 28, 2020
eyinjuege:

Why should I be jealous of a white woman? Because of their hair or their pointed nose?
You're just a joker.
All those your sentiments will only work on women who are not self assured.
White women keep calling police on blackmen, and making sure they are killed by the police.
But what do I know? My condolences dear brother.
Yes because of their hair and pointed nose that's why you are jealous of them.

The thread is about white cops and how he murder innocent black brother, but some how somewhere you turn it into white women hating spree I don't understand.

My condolences to you too my dear sister, free yourself from hate.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by ngwababe(f): 6:54am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A Brotherhood of white supremacists, believing they are the chosen ones and blacks ought to be slaves without any rights in d society... They started up in the southern part of America and spread. The kkk means klu klux klan or so.

OK. Thank you.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by olaric(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2020
OyinO:

Nonsense quote! Why did God create wicked man? Where did wickedness come from when everything God created was good and beautiful in his eyes?
You're seeing the racist killings of African American youths in action, but you're talking about a book paper deity killing and wiping out people. Your God is guilty of genocide which the racist pale police are perpetrating in America.

I laugh at the fact that you cannot hide your frustration and pain. Every man has chosen his way, and God cannot be held accountable for how wickedly and stupidly you choose to live your life.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by TheSourcerer: 7:29am On May 28, 2020
olaric:

I laugh at the fact that you cannot hide your frustration and pain. Every man has chosen his way, and God cannot be held accountable for how wickedly and stupidly you choose to live your life.
shut up let your god speak for himself, Nonesense yo no different from your God and the killer cops. Mtcheww
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by eyinjuege: 10:02am On May 28, 2020
SaintBishop:
Yes because of their hair and pointed nose that's why you are jealous of them.

The thread is about white cops and how he murder innocent black brother, but some how somewhere you turn it into white women hating spree I don't understand.

My condolences to you too my dear sister, free yourself from hate.

Well, to burst your bubble, I fortunately am proud of my hair and roots. I carry my natural hair with pride. I rock my braids and Ghana weaving and braided wigs with all joy. I don't have a pointed nose, bit why do I need one? If anything at all, my nose suits my face just fine.
I have also received many compliments on my black skin. I've had a white women come to me to touch my skin and tell me it's so beautiful and she wished she had it. Very true story here.
I am very comfortable in my skin. I have no need to be jealous of the white woman.
White cops murdered a blackman because of an alleged fraud. However, only recently have we had a case of a white woman who purposefully called the cops on another black man and tell them she felt threatened for her life, while he was just sitting down watching the birds in the park.
I have too many examples of white women wrongfully calling the cops on black men for their own agenda. I have several examples of innocent black men who have been killed and hanged because a white woman lied on them. The history is well documented, and that's why I called them out.
While this case didnt involve a white woman, there are many other cases that do.
But that's alright. We all can continue to watch them call the cops on you, perhaps even cheer them on.
We move
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Bestbeelieve: 10:41am On May 28, 2020
Bestbeelieve:
Guy forget that thing Every mallam wit his kettle! what would have happend if Hakeem remained in Nigeria?? There will never have been 'The Dream Olajuwon' He will have ended up a pauper with dordan warriors or something! There are lots of Africans doing well and making a name for themselves including 'Bestbeelieve' That shithole zoo or whatever you call it needs to be restructured for it to give life and hope to its citizens or else 100years down the line it will be a poopit!!!!!!!

BESTBEELIEVE!!!

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by olaric(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shut up let your god speak for himself, Nonesense yo no different from your God and the killer cops. Mtcheww

My God is answerable to no one; unquestionable, higher than the highest, richer than the richest. He's the wisdom of the world. He's the one who has set a date and venue where all souls will be judged including you and your god. Surely you will bow to Him one day and confess that he is Lord over you and your master.

By the way who is your god; at least you know my God.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by TheSourcerer: 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
olaric:

My God is answerable to no one; unquestionable, higher than the highest, richer than the richest. He's the wisdom of the world. He's the one who has set a date and venue where all souls will be judged including you and your god. Surely you will bow to Him one day and confess that he is Lord over you and your master.

By the way who is your god; at least you know my God.
I am my own good , sounds awful to me too as it is comforting, you see the mass killing caused by 'men of God's on my profile? Yeah to aviod those sorta fate I abstain completely from religion
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2020
abbey621:

Query your ancestors for selling their people, black slavery started from Africans selling Africans then the whites simply upgraded the technique. The love of gold, the love of weapons and so on, your ancestors were some of the most greedy sons of b*tches to ever walk the earth!

No! Slavery has been around since time immemorial.
Have you asked yourself why it's white people taking black slaves that is most condemned? It's because of the inhumane things they did. I bet you have seen maids before, at least they're treated better than how those useless whites did to our ancestors. They were very wicked! The records are there. While it was wrong to sell your people, it wasn't right to treat slaves like shit!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Lol. What is worse than people of your own skin color and race treating you like trash because you are not one of them. Una like to ignore the obvious truth.

You're being unreasonable here.
No matter the useless tribalism, I won't kill you simply cos you're yoruba, igbo or hausa.

Never you compare racism to tribalism.

You insensitive lot!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by afstrongest(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2020
New Canon Printer � PIXMA E414 for Sale
I bought in December 2018 but never been used. but still In it’s carton

It’s available for sale #20k negotiable

You can call 08080529227

Can deliver to Lagos or Ogun

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by pippimp(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:

You're being unreasonable here.
No matter the useless tribalism, I won't kill you simply cos you're yoruba, igbo or hausa.

Never you compare racism to tribalism.

You insensitive lot!

Lol...You people are dumb as phuck. You live in a country where you do not even know it's history. Or is it that you have amnesia? Countless times hausas have massacred southerners for no reason other than the fact that they were from the south. I lost a friend who was serving in the North to this. You mu^u die.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
You gave a fantastic quote and I love that. Racism is not innate, it is learned. That is why I told you that racism, which is inherent in the koran and in your religious citadel was founded by Mohammed. Mohammed made sure that he engraved racism in Islam to preserve it for ignorant posterity like you who will never take the time to read through the lines.
All that you post here about blacks and whites are the creations of Mohammed, the founder of racism
Before Mohammed blacks traveled around the world. Go and read about the previous occupiers of Northern Africa. Purely black breeds that thrived before the Caliphate arrived. The white-washed the northern region and made sure that anything black is erased. The few survivors live in caves and ghettos today. Read about the blacks in Yemen.
The Caliphate ruled Portugal for about 1000 years and TAUGHT the Europeans the art of Racism. There was no racism prior to Mohammed. The whites who dominate America today took proper lessons from their ancestors who were ardent students of the Caliphate. It was after the Caliphate was catapulted out of Europe that they continued the tradition handed down to them by the Mohammedans.
Mohammed was a narcissist and a hardcore racist. Prior to Mohammed, the world visited Africa, and Africans visited the world.
Go and read your history and delve deep into the stink cult that you pledge allegiance to.
Prior to the Caliphate, there was no record that clearly depicts this in-depth racial disparity between blacks and whites.
To know how much racism plays in your religion, SIMPLY CALL YOUR PROPHET A BLACK MAN. You will have your head chopped off. This shows you the depth of contempt and scorn the Arabs display toward the blacks.

You are in bondage. In one of the blackest bondage in human history.

Xposed2020:
this is what the whites you love so much do to blacks regardless of religion. Only blacks love Whites (enemies) so much because of religion.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:

No! Slavery has been around since time immemorial.
Have you asked yourself why it's white people taking black slaves that is most condemned? It's because of the inhumane things they did. I bet you have seen maids before, at least they're treated better than how those useless whites did to our ancestors. They were very wicked! The records are there. While it was wrong to sell your people, it wasn't right to treat slaves like shit!

Knowledge is power and the more you learn the better you become. You need to know the difference between indentured servants and slaves. Maids are indentured servants, they get paid either through monetary compensation or their freedom after some years of service. Slaves on the other hand had no contract, their lives belonged to their owners. Black Slavery existed long before the Europeans came, I don't know which part of 9ja you come from but if you've seen some Yoruba ancestrial movies, you'll understand that those who are captured during war were sold into slavery, the captives were beaten, women raped and so on by their new owners, when the European came they saw some of these and realize they could use the manpower, they started trading commodities for manpower, these trades continued until they realized Africans are dumb as hell, they could just use their superior weapons and capture both royalties and commoners. This worked successfully and that is how the European/Atlantic slave trade began.

You might want to feel better about yourself and your ancestors absolving them of all blame but history is history, your ancestors were greedy as hell and that led to their downfall...Shikena!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by olaric(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I am my own good , sounds awful to me too as it is comforting, you see the mass killing caused by 'men of God's on my profile? Yeah to aviod those sorta fate I abstain completely from religion

It's one of the qualities of God to allow man to freely choose his way; and that's why you can freely say you are "god unto yourself" and nothing happens to you at least for now.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
abbey621:

Knowledge is power and the more you learn the better you become. You need to know the difference between indentured servants and slaves. Maids are indentured servants, they get paid either through monetary compensation or their freedom after some years of service. Slaves on the other hand had no contract, their lives belonged to their owners. Black Slavery existed long before the Europeans came, I don't know which part of 9ja you come from but if you've seen some Yoruba ancestrial movies, you'll understand that those who are captured during war were sold into slavery, the captives were beaten, women raped and so on by their new owners, when the European came they saw some of these and rea;lize they could use the manpower, they started trading commodities for manpower, these trades continued until they realize Africans are dumb as hell, they could just use their superior weapons and capture both royalties and commoners. This workes successfully and that is how the European/Atlantic slave trade began.

You might want to feel better about yourself and your ancestors absolving them of all blame but history is history, your ancestors were greedy as hell and that led to their downfall...Shikena!

Have you seen any historical image in black slavery where a slave's limbs are cut for not making a scale on cotton fields as king Leopold did.
Public humiliation by using whips on their backs and hanging them publicly?
knocking off their teeth and forcing food down their throat?
Degrading them by keeping them like livestock?
Their mouth padlocked?

Please be honest, while i don't absolve the ancestors of blame, i think the whites took it too far.

Our slaves were treated far better than the way the whites did slaves. It still continues till date!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:

Have you seen any historical image in black slavery where a slave's limbs are cut for not making a scale on cotton fields as king Leopold did.
Public humiliation by using whips on their backs and hanging them publicly?
knocking off their teeth and forcing food down their throat?
Degrading them by keeping them like livestock?
Their mouth padlocked?

Please be honest, while i don't absolve the ancestors of blame, i think the whites took it too far.

Our slaves were treated far better than the way the whites did slaves. It still continues till date!

Let me ask you this, if your father/mother treated you like an animal, do you expect strangers to treat you better or worse? We gave the Europeans power and what happened afterwards was a result of our initial stupidity/wickedness.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Lol...You people are dumb as phuck. You live in a country where you do not even know it's history. Or is it that you have amnesia? Countless times hausas have massacred southerners for no reason other than the fact that they were from the south. I lost a friend who was serving in the North to this. You mu^u die.

the killings between North and south is mostly about religion and not tribalism
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 28, 2020
abbey621:

Let me ask you this, if your father/mother treated you like an animal, do you expect strangers to treat you better or worse? We gave the Europeans power and what happened afterwards was a result of our initial stupidity/wickedness.
Was it only Africans that sold slaves? Many civilized society today was once pushed a slave cartel, this didn't mean they should treat humans like dirt.

Why the outcry is great is due to the inhumane punishment meted out to them. Totally barbaric! Nobody blames them for having slaves at that time but their wickedness to the slaves.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:

Was it only Africans that sold slaves? Many civilized society today was once pushed a slave cartel, this didn't mean they should treat humans like dirt.

Why the outcry is great is due to the inhumane punishment meted out to them. Totally barbaric! Nobody blames them for having slaves at that time but their wickedness to the slaves.

You're funny! Unless you actually lived back then, you don't know the type of treatment slaves got from their fellow africans compared to what the Europeans did. Are you seriously going to sit there and say Africans never raped captives? They never whipped them? They never tortured them? They never poisoned them? CAN YOU SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THESE EVENTS NEVER HAPPENED? Name one society that never treated slaves like crap and I'll debunk your theory right here right now!

Like I said before I know you're trying to feel good about yourself and your ancestors but guy they were the origin of their own downfall!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
abbey621:

You're funny! Unless you actually lived back then, you don't know the type of treatment slaves got from their fellow africans compared to what the Europeans did. Are you seriously going to sit there and say Africans never raped captives? They never whipped them? They never tortured them? They never poisoned them? CAN YOU SAY WITH 100% CERTAINTY THAT THESE EVENTS NEVER HAPPENED? Name one society that never treated slaves like crap and I'll debunk your theory right here right now!

Like I said before I know you're trying to feel good about yourself and your ancestors but guy they were the origin of their own downfall!

There are evidences for their atrocities? Can you show me any of ours? I know slaves are maltreated from time immemorial but the way whites treated them was brutal, very brutal. They treated them worse than animals. I have seen yoruba depiction of slaves too but I never saw anything close to what is on record about how the whites treated black slaves. This is my point. There's no feel good here, I'm rather feeling bad for the innocent man that was killed.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by pippimp(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:

the killings between North and south is mostly about religion and not tribalism

Smh. Unbelievable.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2020
pippimp:

Smh. Unbelievable.

This is even a totally different case. Police rarely kill here cos you're yoruba, igbo or hausa.

People fight and kill each other for even the slightest difference.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by abbey621(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2020
Thiwalade:
[size=8pt][/size]

There are evidences for their atrocities? Can you show me any of ours? I know slaves are maltreated from time immemorial but the way whites treated them was brutal, very brutal. They treated them worse than animals. I have seen yoruba depiction of slaves too but I never saw anything close to what is on record about how the whites treated black slaves. This is my point. There's no feel good here, I'm rather feeling bad for the innocent man that was killed.

Your argument here is ridiculous! You are arguing that the maltreatment of slaves by africans is more permittable/less aggrievious than what the Europeans did, this is simply INSANE! There are numerous historical records of slaves being whipped, sold, raped when captured by other African tribes(I'm not going to do your research for you, Google is your friend), yet you sit here and say well iTs NOtHiNG cOMpARed tO wHat thE eURopEaNs diD.....You self reason am? Does it make sense?

Guy you can feel bad about what happened tothe black man and you're right racism exists abundantly but let's not forget the source, let's not forget who opened our yansh to the Europeans, it's a jungle out there, the weak gets eaten. This is exactly what our ancestor's greed and wickedness caused, Africa got eaten!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.