Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62503 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2020
makewetalk2:
I have never mentioned a single muslim to buttress my point. I actually quote the Koran itself. I quote the hadith. There is no other source better than those two. No one is judging muslims and I cant repeat myself more than enough. I have said it many times that this is not an indictment of you or any Muslim. I have emphatically reiterated that my quotes labels the koran, the hadith and Mohammed himself who is the founder of islam. I have no connection with dinky muslims. I have always repeated that you do not know the cult that you belong. I have told you that you have been brainwashed.
all i have done is quote the koran. And quoting it becomes a problem. All you decry here is my ability to read and spot the anomalies in the koran. You should be grateful to me so far for the extensive research work that I have done. If I were to write a book, I would have made some dollars outta it.
But I am not in that business of making money off the blood of the victims of mohammed and his cohorts. I would rather have an honest revelation and touch the few that I can with the knowledge that I have.

regarding the verse that you posted there, YES! Jesus said that. I will not deny Jesus' word with the trifling trick of taqiyya. That is a rare quality for a real Muslim to possess, honesty. It was Jesus' word and like I had told you, scripture explains scripture and in this particular case, Jesus went on to explain his own word. He does not need a Hadith to explain it. and I will post the ensuing verses for you to read Jesus' words and understand it clearly.

Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Jesus said that he came to tear down families not to destroy other religions. Not to kill but to set people against themselves for what reason? for the sake of LOVE. NOT HATE.
Look critically at what he means in verse 37. he does not mean that people should not love their parents or family but not to love one's family MORE THAN Jesus.
What a beautiful expression of love. As the son of God, he is insinuating that we must love him more than our families in a way of placing the word of God above our very own dear ones.
To analyze, Jesus himself chose not his friends or neighbors or brothers as his apostles but he chose 12 that had no blood relation with him.
Mohammed chose his 4 friends and family above the black man (abeed) He placed them above everyone else and made sure that his friends did not serve but were served.. He called the black man satan and even slept with a dead body calling her the most beautiful creature.
Jesus, in turn, called his 12 slaves and servants and taught them the quality of humility and servitude to others.
They were reliable men, simple and humble following the leaders of Jesus. None of them ever took credit for or assumed a position of papacy or ruler. they all remained humble and was even killed. Paul was a tentmaker. People lodged in people's homes. None of Jesus' followers represents the like of Pope and Mohammed. None! Muhammed was a gruesome murderer. A cold-blooded killer and a narcissist.
quote me anywhere and I will challenge you with the Bible. anyone whose conduct and way of life is unchristianlike is not a Christian. The Bible calls him an antichrist and a false Christian. If you want to be a Christian, the choice is yours and you cannot serve the devil and live a life of evil and claim to be a Christian. Jesus said that I will know you by your fruit. The pope has no business with Christianity. He is a false Christian. A false prophet just as Mohammed. Christ did not make anyone pope nor did he ask anyone to dress in gold and silver.
I do not call the shot, your koran calls the shot. Are you a baby? Do you have difficulties understanding English? I quoted the koran and I did not collectively pass a judgment on Muslims. I did what you asked me to do, to read the koran. I have read it and I am quoting it, but you are delfecting to what people do, calling y'all names.
I am way above that league. I will not call your name because you are insignificant. I am quoting the tablet on which the tenets of your faith is inscribed.
I am attributing the words of the koran to mohammed, simple.
If someone brainwashed you into a certain program, tell him that I operate a different league. I am not calling you or any muslims out, that system does not work. I am exposing your koran. You cannot be a muslims without it. That is what they used to indoctrinate you. So that is what i am exposing.

You can blame people who call you out but me, I have a stronger point and a better medium of operation. The difference between me and others is that they are pointing at you, but I am showing you. Any part of the koran you want to go, I have gone. I have read the full koran and I am still reading it. All I see are lies and forgery. Inconsistencies and evil plots.

Many of you think asking one to read the quran proves a point. By the time the massive number of people begin to read the quran, they will vilify you so badly.

The sad truth is that the muslims reading the quran have not taken time to understand it. they simply read it as something entrenched in their hearts therefore there is no room for disbelief. You fall into that category. I do not need you to admit but deep in your heart, you are seeing things from me that you have never heard of. You never would have believed that your Islam was connected to these things if one had said it without providing any evidence.

I am giving you my words with references. I am not here to fool you but to let you know that I know what is what and I am not that guy playing your league.
You started with icing the koran thinking that i am your regular match. I told you that I will take my time to reveal the things to you one by one. the further we go down the road the deeper truth you will find.

I have been censored many times here by your muslims moderator and they have blocked and banned me. Not only on this medium but on several. I meet people who try to pry on my intelligence but when they see that I am deep in this they delete me and block me. That is the muslim's strategy.
Play nice to catch, when they discover that you are tough they violently take you down.
You cannot do that here so we will go down the line.

I am really happy that these things go in the cloud so other muslims can read and see what their religion is.

You posted in the other comment that i should provide proof that your mantra "religion of peace" is a neo slogan. Simple answer is, show me any medieval text that contains that mantra. Show me at what time did "fight" change to "peace"?

Your caliphs have been war-mongers believing that allah gave them power to dominate the world. When they suffered the shocking defeat in al Andalus, they could not believe it.

They kept on dominating Africans and India. The Indians kicked back but Africans failed to.

It was only when they saw the massive power of the west that they begin to scream "peace, peace, peace", That was the birth of "religion of peace". You know NOTHING about Islam. You want to be breastfed with evidence. Go to school. Islamic school does not help you at all. They only brainwash you into believing that Arabs invested laundry machines and farming tools.

till the end of this world, Islam can never overtake the world. they will forever remain second class to the west.

You, are deluded. Go back to your first comment and compare, you are totally exhausted. You cannot clap back. I am here teaching you Christianity and Islam at the same time. You have been fooled. Look at yourself and ask, why they hid these things away from you. because they want you to continue to be the enslaved abeed used to fight the west.

You are still an abeed to them. I lived there and you cannot be accepted. Forget the fake smiles, you do not count to them.

UN member States signs a treaty today,

https://www.un.org/en/sections/history/history-united-nations/index.html

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1937-1945/un

https://research.un.org/en/unmembers/founders

while Christian nations attack them the next day and someone is angry with Qur'an 3:28.
Have Christians not confirmed what God Almighty foretells us in the glorious Qur'an?
Can & should they be a trusted allies?

Going by the obligations of signatories to JCPOA (Britain, Germany & France), the unilateral withdrawal of US from the agreement.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=5364938187950191401&source=phx

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=4114123180941436561&source=phx

https://skugal.org/tehran-says-us-faces-choice-admit-defeat-start-respecting-iranian-nation-or-keep-being-hated/

The attack on Iraq in 2003 against the UN mandate by US & UK and losts more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhe2HBpur8M

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

Also violation of different countries sovereignty by Western nations.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/middleeast/live-news/baghdad-airport-strike-live-intl-hnk/index.html

https://english.aawsat.com//home/article/2072476/iraq-pm-says-informed-advance-iran-strike-rejects-violation-sovereignty

http://worldpolicy.org/2014/08/25/venezuelas-sovereignty-under-attack/

What was the offence of the innocent kids and women killed around the world directly and indirectly as a result of Christians quest for global conquest?
Be it Iraq, Venezuela, Iran, HIV in Africa, Sudan- South Sudan, Cuba, Vietnam, Syria, Panama, Chile, Afghanistan, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, US 9/11, amongst others?
Are they not human beings?

https://research.un.org/en/unmembers/founders

From the table, you can see the US was first to sign the treaty on 8 Aug but end up pushing other countries before it. It wanted & needed the UN more than others for manipulation and its defense should it come under attack, yet it violates its obligations.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 31, 2020
makewetalk2:
I have never mentioned a single muslim to buttress my point. I actually quote the Koran itself. I quote the hadith. There is no other source better than those two. No one is judging muslims and I cant repeat myself more than enough. I have said it many times that this is not an indictment of you or any Muslim. I have emphatically reiterated that my quotes labels the koran, the hadith and Mohammed himself who is the founder of islam. I have no connection with dinky muslims. I have always repeated that you do not know the cult that you belong. I have told you that you have been brainwashed.
all i have done is quote the koran. And quoting it becomes a problem. All you decry here is my ability to read and spot the anomalies in the koran. You should be grateful to me so far for the extensive research work that I have done. If I were to write a book, I would have made some dollars outta it.
But I am not in that business of making money off the blood of the victims of mohammed and his cohorts. I would rather have an honest revelation and touch the few that I can with the knowledge that I have.

regarding the verse that you posted there, YES! Jesus said that. I will not deny Jesus' word with the trifling trick of taqiyya. That is a rare quality for a real Muslim to possess, honesty. It was Jesus' word and like I had told you, scripture explains scripture and in this particular case, Jesus went on to explain his own word. He does not need a Hadith to explain it. and I will post the ensuing verses for you to read Jesus' words and understand it clearly.

Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Jesus said that he came to tear down families not to destroy other religions. Not to kill but to set people against themselves for what reason? for the sake of LOVE. NOT HATE.
Look critically at what he means in verse 37. he does not mean that people should not love their parents or family but not to love one's family MORE THAN Jesus.
What a beautiful expression of love. As the son of God, he is insinuating that we must love him more than our families in a way of placing the word of God above our very own dear ones.
To analyze, Jesus himself chose not his friends or neighbors or brothers as his apostles but he chose 12 that had no blood relation with him.
Mohammed chose his 4 friends and family above the black man (abeed) He placed them above everyone else and made sure that his friends did not serve but were served.. He called the black man satan and even slept with a dead body calling her the most beautiful creature.
Jesus, in turn, called his 12 slaves and servants and taught them the quality of humility and servitude to others.
They were reliable men, simple and humble following the leaders of Jesus. None of them ever took credit for or assumed a position of papacy or ruler. they all remained humble and was even killed. Paul was a tentmaker. People lodged in people's homes. None of Jesus' followers represents the like of Pope and Mohammed. None! Muhammed was a gruesome murderer. A cold-blooded killer and a narcissist.
quote me anywhere and I will challenge you with the Bible. anyone whose conduct and way of life is unchristianlike is not a Christian. The Bible calls him an antichrist and a false Christian. If you want to be a Christian, the choice is yours and you cannot serve the devil and live a life of evil and claim to be a Christian. Jesus said that I will know you by your fruit. The pope has no business with Christianity. He is a false Christian. A false prophet just as Mohammed. Christ did not make anyone pope nor did he ask anyone to dress in gold and silver.
I do not call the shot, your koran calls the shot. Are you a baby? Do you have difficulties understanding English? I quoted the koran and I did not collectively pass a judgment on Muslims. I did what you asked me to do, to read the koran. I have read it and I am quoting it, but you are delfecting to what people do, calling y'all names.
I am way above that league. I will not call your name because you are insignificant. I am quoting the tablet on which the tenets of your faith is inscribed.
If someone brainwashed you into a certain program, tell him that I operate a different league. I am not calling you or any muslims out, that system does not work. I am exposing your koran. You cannot be a muslims without it. That is what they used to indoctrinate you. So that is what i am exposing.

You can blame people who call you out but me, I have a stronger point and a better medium of operation. The difference between me and others is that they are pointing at you, but I am showing you. Any part of the koran you want to go, I have gone. I have read the full koran and I am still reading it. All I see are lies and forgery. Inconsistencies and evil plots.

Many of you think asking one to read the quran proves a point. By the time the massive number of people begin to read the quran, they will vilify you so badly.

The sad truth is that the muslims reading the quran have not taken time to understand it. they simply read it as something entrenched in their hearts therefore there is no room for disbelief. You fall into that category. I do not need you to admit but deep in your heart, you are seeing things from me that you have never heard of. You never would have believed that your Islam was connected to these things if one had said it without providing any evidence.

I am giving you my words with references. I am not here to fool you but to let you know that I know what is what and I am not that guy playing your league.
You started with icing the koran thinking that i am your regular match. I told you that I will take my time to reveal the things to you one by one. the further we go down the road the deeper truth you will find.

I have been censored many times here by your muslims moderator and they have blocked and banned me. Not only on this medium but on several. I meet people who try to pry on my intelligence but when they see that I am deep in this they delete me and block me. That is the muslim's strategy.
Play nice to catch, when they discover that you are tough they violently take you down.

I am really happy that these things go in the cloud so other muslims can read and see what their religion is.

You posted in the other comment that i should provide proof that your mantra "religion of peace" is a neo slogan. Simple answer is, show me any medieval text that contains that mantra. Show me at what time did "fight" change to "peace"?

Your caliphs have been war-mongers believing that allah gave them power to dominate the world. When they suffered the shocking defeat in al Andalus, they could not believe it.

They kept on dominating Africans and India. The Indians kicked back but Africans failed to.

It was only when they saw the massive power of the west that they begin to scream "peace, peace, peace", That was the birth of "religion of peace". You know NOTHING about Islam. You want to be breastfed with evidence. Go to school. Islamic school does not help you at all. They only brainwash you into believing that Arabs invested laundry machines and farming tools.

till the end of this world, Islam can never overtake the world. they will forever remain second class to the west.

You, are deluded. Go back to your first comment and compare, you are totally exhausted. You cannot clap back. I am here teaching you Christianity and Islam at the same time. You have been fooled. Look at yourself and ask, why they hid these things away from you. because they want you to continue to be the enslaved abeed used to fight the west.

You are still an abeed to them. I lived there and you cannot be accepted. Forget the fake smiles, you do not count to them.

Are all the evidences I presented before you from my story book or Bible?
Because you know Christianity is full of contradictions, you could not answer my Questions, rather spamming atheist, lost souls and Idolator's jargons in the name of facts.

If you fell hook, line and sinker to tales by moonlight against Muslims and Islam on idols & slavery, then swallowing the trash that the said Messiah was gay shouldn't be a problem to you.

If you Quote out of contexts, its ur business.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
makewetalk2:

Scientific inaccuracies in the Bible.

Earth is about 6000 years old, as calculated from the genealogies in Gen and Luke 3. (see the problem of a young earth later in the outline)

Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10).

The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29).

Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

Some fowl and insects have four legs (Lev 11:20-23).

Cattle will produce striped offspring if they see striped poles when breeding (Gen 30:37-41).

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite.

Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).

Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

Its either your lord knows nothing or the author of the Bible knows not.

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite

Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

Earth is a circular disk (Isa 40:22).

Earth is flat (these verses were used for centuries by the church to prove this:   Ps 93:1, Jer 10:13, Dan 4:10-11, Zech 9:10, Matt 4:8, Rev 1:7)

Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

Every beast shall fear man (Gen 9:2).

Earthquakes are caused by God's anger (Job 9:5, Ps 18:7, 77:18,  97:4, Isa 2:19, 24:20, 29:6, Jer 10:10, Ezek 38:20, Nah 1:5).  Or by his voice (Heb 12:26).  Or by Lucifer (Isa 14:16).

Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23).  Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7).

Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

God himself believes that a house or clothes can have leprosy and he details the remedy. Lev 13, 14.

Seed must "die" before it grows (John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:36).

Snakes eat dust (Gen 3:14, Isa 65:25).

A river divides into four rivers and they flow in different directions (Gen 2:10).

There was no rainbow before Noah's time (Gen 9:11-17).

Thunder is God's voice (Ps 77:18).

Earthquakes can occur in heaven (Heb 12:26).

The stars can be made to fall (Matt 24:29, Mark 13:25).

The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18).

The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40).

Jonah is able to survive three days and nights in the belly of the fish without oxygen and without being digested (Jonah1:17, 2:10).

The hare chews the cud (Lev 11:5-6).

Salt can lose its saltiness (Matt 5:13, Mark 9:50, Luke 14:34).

Slugs / Snails melt as they move (Ps 58:

It is obvious these common scientific facts are unknown to your "lord".

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2020
makewetalk2:

Well, lemme assist you for those who care to listen.
How Christianity was founded.

- Miraculous Birth of Christ.

Adam (1Timothy 2:13) and Melchizedek (Hebrew 7:3) were without father and mother unlike Jesus that has mother (Matthew 1;16).

- People saw Jesus performing miracles just as others before him did (Joshua; the sun & moon stood still Joshua 10:12-14, Aaron; Exodus 7:10-12, 7:20-25, 18:5-14, Exodus 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17; Num 17:8, 20:7-11, 21:8-9, Joshua 3:14-17; Elisah raised the shunammite's son 2kings 4:32-37, 2king chapter 2, 3, 4 & 5; Dead man raised by touching his bone (2kings 13:21) Daniel 6:16-23; Jonah 2:1-10;
https://www.bible-history.com/old-testament/miracles.html )

https://www.learnreligions.com/people-raised-from-the-dead-in-the-bible-4109363

lots more and decided to worship him just as Robert Powell who cast as Jesus Christ (In the 1977 movies, Jesus of Nazareth) is presently worshipped by Christians.
https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/30/stop-worshipping-me-i-am-not-the-real-jesus-actor/amp/

Origin of Salvation
- Caiaphas the high priest that year told the Jewish leaders "it's expedient Jesus die for others" so that the Romans won't kill & take over their land (John 11:50, 18:14).
So from that day on, the Jews plotted to take Jesus' life which prompted him into hiding for his dear life. (John 11:53-54). They tried to kill Jesus by obtaining false testimony (Matt 26:59).
Besides the high priest has a bad character.

- The signs of Jonah was not fulfilled (Jonah being alive in the belly of the whale for 3days, 3 nights as against Jesus "dead" for 1day, 2nights).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euWnszt47wg

- Jesus attest not to have ascended.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17).

- Jesus denounce divinity on numerous occasions but the people won't take no for an answer.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. (John 5:30).

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

No, it is rather by means of God's power that I drive out demons, and this proves that the Kingdom of God has already come to you. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 12:28).

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
(John 10:29).

“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know (Acts 2:22).

- Jesus Christ came for the Jews only according to his testimony, he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel/Jews. (Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:6, Romans 9:11).

- But Jesus will come back to save the World

Nope! He was kept as a witness against those that thought he was God and worshipped him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Ume7SE_is

FELLOW BRETHREN PLEASE READ YOUR SCRIPTURE YOUR SELF AND NOT YOUR PASTOR OR EUROPEANS.
Peace be unto you!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Ayobami7(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Eyaah
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by jojoseph(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
pippimp:

Better to live in another man's country where racism exist than in ones own country where tribalism flourishes.

How can you compare racism with tribalism? Every tribe in Nigeria has their own region or village they can run to if other tribe doesn't want them in their region.
But the Blacks in America doesn't have any place to run to. No village, no town or region of their own.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

English Grammar gone wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.