Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (62507 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
You gave a fantastic quote and I love that. Racism is not innate, it is learned. That is why I told you that racism, which is inherent in the koran and in your religious citadel was founded by Mohammed. Mohammed made sure that he engraved racism in Islam to preserve it for ignorant posterity like you who will never take the time to read through the lines.
All that you post here about blacks and whites are the creations of Mohammed, the founder of racism
Before Mohammed blacks traveled around the world. Go and read about the previous occupiers of Northern Africa. Purely black breeds that thrived before the Caliphate arrived. The white-washed the northern region and made sure that anything black is erased. The few survivors live in caves and ghettos today. Read about the blacks in Yemen.
The Caliphate ruled Portugal for about 1000 years and TAUGHT the Europeans the art of Racism. There was no racism prior to Mohammed. The whites who dominate America today took proper lessons from their ancestors who were ardent students of the Caliphate. It was after the Caliphate was catapulted out of Europe that they continued the tradition handed down to them by the Mohammedans.
Mohammed was a narcissist and a hardcore racist. Prior to Mohammed, the world visited Africa, and Africans visited the world.
Go and read your history and delve deep into the stink cult that you pledge allegiance to.
Prior to the Caliphate, there was no record that clearly depicts this in-depth racial disparity between blacks and whites.
To know how much racism plays in your religion, SIMPLY CALL YOUR PROPHET A BLACK MAN. You will have your head chopped off. This shows you the depth of contempt and scorn the Arabs display toward the blacks.

You are in bondage. In one of the blackest bondage in human history.

Was it Muslims that killed George Floyd??
Ehen my guy who taught WESTERNERS racism majority are Christians, BIBLE OR QUR'AN?
And Malcolm X has a different perspective to urs.
Possibly because u r still a kid.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:
You gave a fantastic quote and I love that. Racism is not innate, it is learned. That is why I told you that racism, which is inherent in the koran and in your religious citadel was founded by Mohammed. Mohammed made sure that he engraved racism in Islam to preserve it for ignorant posterity like you who will never take the time to read through the lines.
All that you post here about blacks and whites are the creations of Mohammed, the founder of racism
Before Mohammed blacks traveled around the world. Go and read about the previous occupiers of Northern Africa. Purely black breeds that thrived before the Caliphate arrived. The white-washed the northern region and made sure that anything black is erased. The few survivors live in caves and ghettos today. Read about the blacks in Yemen.
The Caliphate ruled Portugal for about 1000 years and TAUGHT the Europeans the art of Racism. There was no racism prior to Mohammed. The whites who dominate America today took proper lessons from their ancestors who were ardent students of the Caliphate. It was after the Caliphate was catapulted out of Europe that they continued the tradition handed down to them by the Mohammedans.
Mohammed was a narcissist and a hardcore racist. Prior to Mohammed, the world visited Africa, and Africans visited the world.
Go and read your history and delve deep into the stink cult that you pledge allegiance to.
Prior to the Caliphate, there was no record that clearly depicts this in-depth racial disparity between blacks and whites.
To know how much racism plays in your religion, SIMPLY CALL YOUR PROPHET A BLACK MAN. You will have your head chopped off. This shows you the depth of contempt and scorn the Arabs display toward the blacks.

Christianity has been defeated then. Since Europeans abandoned Jesus and his teachings, "accepted" racism from caliphate. grin
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2020
makewetalk2:

According to you Jesus failed in his mission to unteach them racism despite Christianity been in existence before Islam.
That's to say European christains never believed in Jesus coming to teach love rather they believed Islamic teaching more according to you.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 6:18am On May 29, 2020
Your intuition says that a case must have a million evidence to be firmly established. Well, ever heard of the phrase, "ONE TOO MANY"
You must be very ashamed at yourself that I am exposing your cult.
There are more and I will be gracing you with them. You never thought someone will expose you this deep. You were busy claiming an unknown peace and urging me to read the koran to find the truth. I just showed you one. And, this is what you have to say?

Xposed2020:

Apart from Qur'an 3:28 Which you qoute, all yr write up don't have a credible source. And Qur'an 3:28 you love to quote, wasn't talking about Friend, rather the word used is AWLIYA and
it means PROTECTOR/ ALLY NOT FRIEND AS YOU WANT IT TO SOUND. below is the translation and the audio evidence.
Wali (Arabic: وَلِيّ‎, walīy; plural أَوْلِيَاء, ʾawliyāʾ) is an Arabic word whose literal meanings include "master", "authority", "custodian", "protector" and "FRIEND".

As someone who claims to be educated, is an ally not synonymous with a friend?
Your Taqiyya can only work on someone who does not understand Arabic. Like I told you, I will defenestrate you in the Arabic language. Do not try me. You do not come close. I will provide you deep thoughts and leave you to squirm in a pool of your own frustration.
A Wali is someone who occupies a very close station to your allah. True or false? Taqiyya will follow your response.
Isn't it funny that you are always defensive each time I quote the same book that your faith is based on? You try to EXPLAIN the book each time as if the book cannot explain itself. In Christianity, we believe that scripture explains scripture. Which means that the Bible can explain itself.
But your koran needs you to use Taqiyya to save it from being exposed. How ridiculous is that!
Who are you to explain the koran? I posted a verse of the quran and you are bitter. The other guy called me a hater. I did nothing but post a verse in your koran. Shouldn't you be happy?
Well, you cannot because there are secrets that you try to hide from others and it is found in the koran. So, why do you ask people to read the koran to find the truth in the first place?
Well, I have a copy of the koran, the hadith, and some other books written by your very beloved scholars. Mind you, they are not Christians. I was given so many books while I was in Saudi Arabia and I still have them. The best book is the Hadith. It explains the quran very well.
Xposed2020:

Iraq had a convenant with US to PROTECT them, US buult an air base there, KILLED an Iranian general from iraq soil and when Iraq asked them to leave they said Naahhh!
Iran had a agreement with P5+1 Only for US to pull out and wanna come back through the back door.

NOW CAN WE DISPUTE QUR'AN 3:28 BASED ON THESE FACTS AND MANY MORE?
NO!
You see, the principle of otherism does not apply here. If you have to go that lane, you should, first of all, withdraw your initial statement that Islam is a religion of peace and that Islam is the only religion leading to salvation. Because you have spread that pedestal to others.
If your Islam is the peace, why compare it to others? It should stand out and be ahead of the pack. But, whenever you get exposed, you will try to reel others in to distribute the blame. A man who distributes work also distributes the glory if he has any honesty. You cannot use the US as a shield. There was no US when your Islam began. Islam began in the 600's The US only became a thing yesterday. There was no British et all. The kingdom at the time Islam began was the Roman empire with was at the point of extreme disintegration when Mohammed came up. That is why Mohammed could spread Islam. Because the Roman empire was in pieces and had lost its grip or control. There was literally no one to challenge Mohammed and he cowardly attacked from behind like many muslims still attack little boys and animals from behind today.

Leave the US out of your league. The US was created on July 4, 1776. Islam began in the 600's. So the US should not be a point of reference for any sane Muslim. They keep teaching you that the US is your problem but you failed to ask them what problems Islam had before the creation of the US. No one ever attacked the caliphate. They were always on the offensive. The push back came when they tried to take over the Vatican in Rome. And, the Romans only PUSHED BACK not attack. They pushed back to defend their freedom. And, guess what? They did not try to eradicate Islam. They only push them out of Europe where they had established racism on the soil of Portugal and Spain. It was this mentality that pushed the need for slaves from Africa in Europe. prior to that time, blacks were considered honorable men.
Then, the caliphate had deals with the Portuguese to sell Africans to them. That was the interaction between the Arabs and the westerners. Their connection was simply based on the sale of black men, women, and children to be used in Europe as purely slaves. Things got ugly and the Portugues started exploring Africa and Asian by themselves to get the slaves and not have agents do the trade since the trust broke between them. This is what led to the buildup that saw the Portugues, then the Spaniards, then the French and the ultimate power, the British came to gain more control and power over all of them.

So, stop with this comparison and the US brouhaha. I do not give a flying hoot for the US. I am talking about your koran, not you! Not a government but the book that all muslims will encourage others to read. They believe that the majority of people will decline reading it for the fear of it being a strange religion or will be too lazy to.

I will read it. I was a member of the Islamic club and I had joined one book club here in Canada but that was when I live in Toronto. I will look for one around here if possible.

The deceitful mantra 'religion of peace' in islam began only in the 1920's when the Ottoman caliphate was subjugated and dismantled. out of fear of being exterminated, they began a reciting 'religion of peace' as opposed to the koran which urges them to ( KILL THE UNBELIEVERS).

Surah 5:51
Shakir: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Surah 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

That verse encourages you to spend money. So, those moderate muslims

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 6:23am On May 29, 2020
tHE CHRISTIANS COULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL IF NOT FOR JESUS' COMMAND
WHEN THEY COLONIZED YOU, THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING THAT YOU DID TO THEM.
BUT TODAY, THE REASON WHY THE BRITISH LEFT YOU TO BREATH IS STILL BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE VALUE OF LOVE THAT THEY RETAINED IN THE HEART.
ISLAM COULD NOT HAVE SMELLED THE LIGHT OF THE DAY IF NOT FOR THE COMMAND THAT JESUS GAVE.
EVEN TO THIS DAY, MUSLIMS ARE PROTECTED IN MOST CHRISTIANS COUNTRIES BUT THE CHRISTIANS ARE SLAINED IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, LOOK AROUND AND YOU CAN SEE IT.

MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU CALL CHRISTIANS ARE NOT. THEY CLAIM TO BE BUT THEY KNOW NOTHING IN THE BIBLE.
TRUE CHRISTIANS KNOW THAT ISLAM CAN NEVER PREVAIL AND THEY WATCH YOU GUYS BLOW YOURSELVES UP. SAUDI ARABIA NEEDS NOT THE PROTECTION OF ALLAH BUT THE US TO SURVIVE. IF NOT, THE SHIITES WILL OVERTAKE THE SUNNIS. THEY DESTROYED SADAM NOT THE US.

You are an abeed. You know nothing about the Arabs. The most you can do is go to Mecca and leave. You are not allowed to see or know the truth. You are not allowed to question it. Your Mullah almost called the sharia police on me many years ago when I asked him basic questions on his faith.
If you simply state that Mohammed was a black man, they will chop your head off. That is how they loathe your skin, Mr Abeed.

Look up racism in Islam and read. Read racism in Yemen. There is no other religion that is so intolerant toward blacks like Islam. it is inherent. No matter what, poor Nigerians marry Chinese, whites and even the whitest white. I bet my left ball to be smashed if you show me a poor Nigerian who has or will ever marry a girl from Medina. Show me a black African man that can marry girls in the gulf.

Tell me why you hate Israel. No reason apart from what you have been told. They have told you that some people are enemies of Islam but those people have done nothing wrong. They present crazy facts and you get wild and irated for nothing.

check the facts.

Look at what happens in Islam and ask questions. No one is berating you but I am only presenting facts and knowledge to you.

Xposed2020:

According to you Jesus failed in his mission to unteach them racism despite Christianity been in existence before Islam.
That's to say European christains never believed in Jesus coming to teach love rather they believed Islamic teaching more according to you.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:42am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:
WHEN THEY COLONIZED YOU, THEY COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING THAT YOU DID TO THEM.
BUT TODAY, THE REASON WHY THE BRITISH LEFT YOU TO BREATH IS STILL BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE VALUE OF LOVE THAT THEY RETAINED IN THE HEART.
ISLAM COULD NOT HAVE SMELLED THE LIGHT OF THE DAY IF NOT FOR THE COMMAND THAT JESUS GAVE.
EVEN TO THIS DAY, MUSLIMS ARE PROTECTED IN MOST CHRISTIANS COUNTRIES BUT THE CHRISTIANS ARE SLAINED IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES, LOOK AROUND AND YOU CAN SEE IT.

MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU CALL CHRISTIANS ARE NOT. THEY CLAIM TO BE BUT THEY KNOW NOTHING IN THE BIBLE.
TRUE CHRISTIANS KNOW THAT ISLAM CAN NEVER PREVAIL AND THEY WATCH YOU GUYS BLOW YOURSELVES UP. SAUDI ARABIA NEEDS NOT THE PROTECTION OF ALLAH BUT THE US TO SURVIVE. IF NOT, THE SHIITES WILL OVERTAKE THE SUNNIS. THEY DESTROYED SADAM NOT THE US.

You are an abeed. You know nothing about the Arabs. The most you can do is go to Mecca and leave. You are not allowed to see or know the truth. You are not allowed to question it. Your Mullah almost called the sharia police on me many years ago when I asked him basic questions on his faith.
If you simply state that Mohammed was a black man, they will chop your head off. That is how they loathe your skin, Mr Abeed.

Look up racism in Islam and read. Read racism in Yemen. There is no other religion that is so intolerant toward blacks like Islam. it is inherent. No matter what, poor Nigerians marry Chinese, whites and even the whitest white. I bet my left ball to be smashed if you show me a poor Nigerian who has or will ever marry a girl from Medina. Show me a black African man that can marry girls in the gulf.

Tell me why you hate Israel.
No reason apart from what you have been told. They have told you that some people are enemies of Islam but those people have done nothing wrong. They present crazy facts and you get wild and irated for nothing.

check the facts.

Look at what happens in Islam and ask questions. No one is berating you but I am only presenting facts and knowledge to you.

Did I tell you I hate Israel?
Can you quote where I made such assertion.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

Tell me why you hate Israel. No reason apart from what you have been told. They have told you that some people are enemies of Islam but those people have done nothing wrong. They present crazy facts and you get wild and irated for nothing.

check the facts.

That shouldn't be your problem if I am one. Why are you soo obsessed with anyone being a slave?
Exodus 21 gives room for that. Don't i or other muslims have rights again?
I am sure George Floyd was not an abeed but we all saw how fellow Christians showed him looooooooooove. grin

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:55am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

check the facts.

Where went Jesus' command when pope Urban asked European Christians to embark on JIHAD (fighting on behalf of "God" the father and son) and killed Muslims and Non Muslims alike in millions and also promised them remission of sins for who ever dies in battle (70 virgins I guess grin). The Pope possibly got the inspiration from Matthew 10:34, the holy spirit and "God" attempted murder (Exodus 4:24).

Does a Christian in this world have mouth to condemn ANY Muslim, when Christians committed and are still committing what they are accusing Muslims of in 1000 fold? They committed JIHAD (holy war) on behalf of Jesus during the 9 Christian crusade and beyond.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/catholicism.religion

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zjbj6sg/revision/3

https://www.history.co.uk/this-day-in-history/27-november/pope-urban-ii-orders-the-first-crusades

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/13/world/pope-asks-forgiveness-for-errors-of-the-church-over-2000-years.html

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by OyinO: 8:16am On May 29, 2020
olaric:

I laugh at the fact that you cannot hide your frustration and pain. Every man has chosen his way, and God cannot be held accountable for how wickedly and stupidly you choose to live your life.

The era of your fake God of Rome is past!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 8:19am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

check the facts.

How?
For where?
Them born them well?

Mind you they can't and couldn't because ALLAH has decreed so. You don't even know much about the war from your statements.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 9:18am On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:
Your intuition says that a case must have a million evidence to be firmly established. Well, ever heard of the phrase, "ONE TOO MANY"
There are more and I will be gracing you with them. You never thought someone will expose you this deep. You were busy claiming an unknown peace and urging me to read the koran to find the truth. I just showed you one. And, this is what you have to say?

Wali (Arabic: وَلِيّ‎, walīy; plural أَوْلِيَاء, ʾawliyāʾ) is an Arabic word whose literal meanings include "master", "authority", "custodian", "protector" and "FRIEND".

Your Taqiyya can only work on someone who does not understand Arabic. Like I told you, I will defenestrate you in the Arabic language. Do not try me. You do not come close. I will provide you deep thoughts and leave you to squirm in a pool of your own frustration.
A Wali is someone who occupies a very close station to your allah. True or false? Taqiyya will follow your response.
Isn't it funny that you are always defensive each time I quote the same book that your faith is based on? You try to EXPLAIN the book each time as if the book cannot explain itself. In Christianity, we believe that scripture explains scripture. Which means that the Bible can explain itself.
But your koran needs you to use Taqiyya to save it from being exposed. How ridiculous is that!
Who are you to explain the koran? I posted a verse of the quran and you are bitter. The other guy called me a hater. I did nothing but post a verse in your koran. Shouldn't you be happy?
Well, you cannot because there are secrets that you try to hide from others and it is found in the koran. So, why do you ask people to read the koran to find the truth in the first place?
Well, I have a copy of the koran, the hadith, and some other books written by your very beloved scholars. Mind you, they are not Christians. I was given so many books while I was in Saudi Arabia and I still have them. The best book is the Hadith. It explains the quran very well.
You see, the principle of otherism does not apply here. If you have to go that lane, you should, first of all, withdraw your initial statement that Islam is a religion of peace and that Islam is the only religion leading to salvation. Because you have spread that pedestal to others.
If your Islam is the peace, why compare it to others? It should stand out and be ahead of the pack. But, whenever you get exposed, you will try to reel others in to distribute the blame. A man who distributes work also distributes the glory if he has any honesty. You cannot use the US as a shield. There was no US when your Islam began. Islam began in the 600's The US only became a thing yesterday. There was no British et all. The kingdom at the time Islam began was the Roman empire with was at the point of extreme disintegration when Mohammed came up. That is why Mohammed could spread Islam. Because the Roman empire was in pieces and had lost its grip or control. There was literally no one to challenge Mohammed and he cowardly attacked from behind like many muslims still attack little boys and animals from behind today.

Leave the US out of your league. The US was created on July 4, 1776. Islam began in the 600's. So the US should not be a point of reference for any sane Muslim. They keep teaching you that the US is your problem but you failed to ask them what problems Islam had before the creation of the US. No one ever attacked the caliphate. They were always on the offensive. The push back came when they tried to take over the Vatican in Rome. And, the Romans only PUSHED BACK not attack. They pushed back to defend their freedom. And, guess what? They did not try to eradicate Islam. They only push them out of Europe where they had established racism on the soil of Portugal and Spain. It was this mentality that pushed the need for slaves from Africa in Europe. prior to that time, blacks were considered honorable men.
Then, the caliphate had deals with the Portuguese to sell Africans to them. That was the interaction between the Arabs and the westerners. Their connection was simply based on the sale of black men, women, and children to be used in Europe as purely slaves. Things got ugly and the Portugues started exploring Africa and Asian by themselves to get the slaves and not have agents do the trade since the trust broke between them. This is what led to the buildup that saw the Portugues, then the Spaniards, then the French and the ultimate power, the British came to gain more control and power over all of them.

So, stop with this comparison and the US brouhaha. I do not give a flying hoot for the US. I am talking about your koran, not you! Not a government but the book that all muslims will encourage others to read. They believe that the majority of people will decline reading it for the fear of it being a strange religion or will be too lazy to.

I will read it. I was a member of the Islamic club and I had joined one book club here in Canada but that was when I live in Toronto. I will look for one around here if possible.

The deceitful mantra 'religion of peace' in islam began only in the 1920's when the Ottoman caliphate was subjugated and dismantled. out of fear of being exterminated, they began a reciting 'religion of peace' as opposed to the koran which urges them to ( KILL THE UNBELIEVERS).

Shakir: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Surah 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

So is it your wealth or theirs?
Only a kid denies others their rights while he wants to exercise his.
Don't Christians pay tithe and commit their wealth to evangelism?
Who crucified Christians for Such?

But i care about the Biblegrin
Since the US is a Christian country, you don't give a . . .If a single Muslim does something bad, it is attributed to Islam while if the US or Christains carries out genocide and other atrocities, IT'S OKAY!
Well the Qur'an is by far above the Bible. And Arab have Muslims and Christians just like every clan, tribe, ethnic group in Nigeria and the world over. So I don't get the fuss about Arabs and Islam.
Islam is for mankind not Arabs, Judaism is for Jews only, Christ for the lost sheeps of the house of ISRAEL only, while Christianity is for those that love to SIN and wants to make HEAVEN (eat their cake and have it) through the deception called SALVATION.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by olaric(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2020
OyinO:

The era of your fake God of Rome is past!

I am not ashamed to make public the God whom I serve and worship; but I dare you to publicly declare who your god is!

My God created you and very soon you will bow and confess His Lordship over you and your cohorts.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
There is no difference between the Pope and Mohammed. They are both false prophets and antichrists acting in the design of two separate names. With that being said, the Catholics are more transparent of their sins and are more willing to admit when they are caught.

The Catholics you see today began killing after the Caliphate. In the 15th century, the Catholics set up a Spanish inquisition to ensure total cleansing of the jihadist and Muslims from Europe because they had done enough egregious evil already and they were insidiously creeping into the Vatican. That really broke the back of Mohammedans completely.

They went way too far and they are evil likewise. They did not follow Jesus guidelines in that regard. Nevertheless, they did allow people freedom to worship from the get -go. This is one thing that Mohammed and Islam did not do. They did not compulsorily demand that the Hellenist of those days converted to Catholicism. If not, all Arabia would have been Christians. The Catholics and Orthodox had close ties with the Roman empire that control led Byzantium which later became the Capital of the Ottorman empire.

So, if the Catholics had the same game plan as Mohammed, they would have killed Mohammed and burned down that Hubalist Ka'aba before Mohammed reached adulthood.
But the did not.

Do not compare Islam to the Catholics because as bad as they were, they still did not destroy hubal. They allowed all false religions to thrive as long as it did not expose their falsehood. Until they saw that the Caliphate was coming for their lives. That was when the Catholics went full-mode brutal.

The question is, who started all these killings? Mohammed. In his lifetime how many wars did he fight?

In the space of a single decade Mohammed fought eight major battles, led eighteen raids, and planned another thirty-eight military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction.

That is a total of 64 wars. In just a single decade. Talk about blood-hungry? Talk about a war-monger? Talk about a racist? Talk about a pedophile? Talk about EVIL? You cannot begin a sentence without starting it with the name, Mohammed.
Xposed2020:

Where went Jesus' command when pope Urban asked European Christians to embark on JIHAD (fighting on behalf of "God" the father and son) and killed Muslims and Non Muslims alike in millions and also promised them remission of sins for who ever dies in battle (70 virgins I guess grin). The Pope possibly got the inspiration from Matthew 10:34, the holy spirit and "God" attempted murder (Exodus 4:24).

Does a Christian in this world have mouth to condemn ANY Muslim, when Christians committed and are still committing what they are accusing Muslims of in 1000 fold? They committed JIHAD (holy war) on behalf of Jesus during the 9 Christian crusade and beyond.

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/catholicism.religion

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zjbj6sg/revision/3

https://www.history.co.uk/this-day-in-history/27-november/pope-urban-ii-orders-the-first-crusades

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/13/world/pope-asks-forgiveness-for-errors-of-the-church-over-2000-years.html

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:
There is no difference between the Pope and Mohammed. They are both false prophets and antichrists acting in the design of two separate names. With that being said, the Catholics are more transparent of their sins and are more willing to admit when they are caught.

The Catholics you see today began killing after the Caliphate. In the 15th century, the Catholics set up a Spanish inquisition to ensure total cleansing of the jihadist and Muslims from Europe because they had done enough egregious evil already and they were insidiously creeping into the Vatican. That really broke the back of Mohammedans completely.

They went way too far and they are evil likewise. They did not follow Jesus guidelines in that regard. Nevertheless, they did allow people freedom to worship from the get -go. This is one thing that Mohammed and Islam did not do. They did not compulsorily demand that the Hellenist of those days converted to Catholicism. I[b]f not, all Arabia would have been Christians[/b]. The Catholics and Orthodox had close ties with the Roman empire that control led Byzantium which later became the Capital of the Ottorman empire.

So, if the Catholics had the same game plan as Mohammed, they would have killed Mohammed and burned down that Hubalist Ka'aba before Mohammed reached adulthood.
But the did not.

Do not compare Islam to the Catholics because as bad as they were, they still did not destroy hubal. They allowed all false religions to thrive as long as it did not expose their falsehood. Until they saw that the Caliphate was coming for their lives. That was when the Catholics went full-mode brutal.

The question is, who started all these killings? Mohammed. In his lifetime how many wars did he fight?

In the space of a single decade Mohammed fought eight major battles, led eighteen raids, and planned another thirty-eight military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction.

That is a total of 64 wars. In just a single decade. Talk about blood-hungry? Talk about a war-monger? Talk about a racist? Talk about a pedophile? Talk about EVIL? You cannot begin a sentence without starting it with the name, Mohammed.

Are Catholics Now Muslims or Christians?
Don't blame any sect oooo, Protestant ooo, Catholics ooooo, Orthodox oooo, Jehovah witness oooo ALL NA CHRISTIANS as the sin of any Muslim is attributed to Islam, let's same be applicable to Christians grin
For you to have asked who started the killings, means you accepted Christians killed millions of innocent souls.

Which one come be transparent SIN again? grin

Arabia or any region cannot be homogeneous religious wise kid.

Alhamdulillah! you have confessed Christians are equally complicit in the same offense they accuse Muslims of, so why the fuss?
Please let Christians come with clean hands wherever they must come to equity.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

check the facts.

Who made you a prophet, judge or prefect over Christians?
You don't even know yr scripture I swear.
I don't know if you read your Bible upside down or how.
Jesus came for the sinners and not the righteous. Matt 9:13, Mark 2:17, Romans 5:8, 1 Timothy 1:15, Luke 5:32; 15:7; 19:10 amongst others should guide you.
You only fix what is bad. Do you take a car to the mechanics when the car is OK?
Or do you go for dialysis when you perfectly fine?

Look don't defend the indefensible.

Listen kid, we all make mistakes (sin) sometimes but its our ability to make amends (repent) that counts.

Winston Churchill said; " failure isn't fatal, success isn't final but it's the will to continue that counts".
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

Apart from Qur'an 3:28 Which you qoute, all yr write up don't have a credible source. Qur'an 3:28 and Qur'an 5:51 you love to quote, wasn't talking about Friend, rather the word used is AWLIYA and
it means PROTECTOR/ ALLY NOT FRIEND IN THE CONTEXT OF THESE SURAS.

Ally differs from friend in meaning.

https://www.askdifference.com/ally-vs-friend/

https://www.quora.com/Does-friend-and-Ally-mean-the-same?top_ans=147931612

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/aspergers-diary/200910/friends-and-allies?amp

https://wikidiff.com/ally/friend

https://www.un.org/unispal/data-collection/security-council/

below is the translation and the audio evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTs2jnxivAQ

Iraq had a covenant with US to PROTECT them, US built an air base there, KILLED an Iranian general from iraqi soil and when Iraqi parliament (representatives & voice of the Iraqi people) asked them to leave, they said Naahhh!

https://www.armytimes.com/flashpoints/2020/01/05/us-troops-have-no-plans-to-leave-iraq-pompeo-says/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/10/world/middleeast/us-troops.htmlhtml

Iran had a agreement with P5+1 Only for US to pull out and wanna come back through the back door. Hence Russia’s UN envoy says US "Knocking on closed door" in ‘Ridiculous’ Bid to Extend Iran Arms Embargo
https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=4566985013196156341&source=phx

Israel launched a six day PREEMPTIVE/SURPRISE attack on its Arab neighbors so how can a Jew be an Ally or protector?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8o_RJe3QvA

Britain Colonized Palestine, only to connive with the Jews to declare a Jewish state as the British left. Is this not giving credence to Qur'an 3:28 ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/9645925/Britain-must-atone-for-its-sins-in-Palestine.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/06/50-years-israeli-occupation-longest-modern-history-170604111317533.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/10/100-years-balfour-declaration-explained-171028055805843.html

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/state-of-israel-proclaimed

The UN passed a lot of resolutions against some member state but US only chooses which to enforce against it's sworn enemies e.g Iraq and Iran. Even enforced no fly zone during Saddam's regime.
Are Europeans credible allies then?

https://www.un.org/unispal/data-collection/security-council/

https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/un-documents/israelpalestine/ https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/un-documents/israelpalestine/

NOW CAN WE DISPUTE QUR'AN 3:28 BASED ON THESE FACTS AND MANY MORE OR DO YOU KNOW GOD CREATIONS MORE THAN HIM?
HELL NO!
NB,
Go school, you say mba.
Instead mango tree becomes yr adopted school.
Ally & Friend differs please Mr Education. grin

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 29, 2020
makewetalk2:

Wali (Arabic: وَلِيّ‎, walīy; plural أَوْلِيَاء, ʾawliyāʾ) is an Arabic word whose literal meanings include "master", "authority", "custodian", "protector" and [b]"FRIEND".[/b]

Alhamdulillah! You gave these words. In the context of those suras, it has nothing to do with FRIEND, CUSTODIAN, MASTER, AUTHORITY but strictly referring to Ally or Protector.

How can an unbeliever be a MASTER, CUSTODIAN, AUTHORITY OR FRIEND to a Muslim?
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 6:56am On May 30, 2020
Wali (Arabic: وَلِيّ‎, walīy; plural أَوْلِيَاء, ʾawliyāʾ) is an Arabic word whose literal meanings include "master", "authority", "custodian", "protector" and "FRIEND"

You initially asserted that the word does not mean FRIEND. Initially, I used the word "FRIEND" and you said that I was wrong and blamed me for being deceitful. I copied the words from your Surah and not you are accepting it? How little your brain is or how brainwashed you are! What is the difference between the FRIEND that I used in my comment with the FRIEND USED in the surah?
The definition above is islamic and it CLEARLY states that FRIEND can be used as a definition of Awliya. Be sensible, this is your islamic definition. I did not put Friend there, your Muslim cleric did and they told YOU that you can use FRIEND in place of AWLIYA and that is what you should accept because your scholars said so.
Friend is friend and you are groping in darkness. Friend is a synonym of ally and as an educated professor that you claim to be, you should have spotted that from the get-go. It simply shows your level of comprehension and your dependency on the deceitful and deluding koran. Get a touch of reality. The biggest threat to Islam is education.
Once you get it, you shall be set free.
The Bible guarantees you absolute freedom. Jesus taught love and love is the reason why I reply to you to show you the truth behind the name Islam.
All that I have been doing from day one is revealed not attack. You see it as an attack but I am only showing you many things that you never knew about your religion.
Xposed2020:

Alhamdulillah! You gave these words. In the context of those suras, it has nothing to do with FRIEND, CUSTODIAN, MASTER, AUTHORITY but strictly referring to Ally or Protector.

How can an unbeliever be a MASTER, CUSTODIAN, AUTHORITY OR FRIEND to a Muslim?

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 9:45am On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Who made you a prophet, judge or prefect over Christians?
Mohammed and the koran did. Mohammed asked you to kill the Christians why? because he has judged and condemned them.
Are you asking me who made me a judge? Are you serious? the nerve! so, you have the cognition to ask such a question but you have not thought of asking your clerics why you have something more than that in your koran?
your koran asked you to kill them. I said that they are false Christians. Yet you are asking me who made me a judge? which is worse, to SAY or to KILL?
In the core of YOUR heart, you have condemned them. The reason why you posted excerpts of those Christians is that you want to use it as a point of reference to demonize Christianity. you are shocked that I dissociate myself from them. yes! your clerics taught you that they are the representatives of Christians but he taught you wrong.
you want to group the pope and Catholics with all Christians so that you can have a point.
you are really shocked that I pulled out of them and even condemn their acts.
and, to be very sure, Jesus gave me the right to condemn what they did. no Christian has the right to kill anyone. Jesus said that Christians will be tortured and kill not Christians torturing and killing.
The Bible gives me the right to condemn actions that are comprehensive. what the pope did was absolutely unchristianlike. I will condemn their actions before a Muslim would.
what it now means for you is that all the points that you have in your arsenal are void. It simply means that your whole dome of weaponry is blown up. You will now want to do everything to make me accept a faith that I am not a part of. I am a Christian and Christianity means following the footstep of Christ. Anyone who acts in opposition is an antichrist. So, you mullah has done a terrible job teaching you unchristian doctrines and pointing his fingers at false Christians. Another delusion for you. Your clerics are blinded and they will always show you the false Christians because that is the only way they can prove their lies.
Xposed2020:

You don't even know yr scripture I swear.
I don't know if you read your Bible upside down or how.
I read the Bible and that is why I am confidently condemning the acts of the pope. Jesus in Matthew 7:15 and16 clearly told me that I can clearly spot a false prophet like mohammed and the pope by their fruits. Mohammed's fruit is to kill and spill blood in the most gory form. The pope did the same over the course of time and they are synonymous. The pope did not wage as much war over the course of 300 years that they held power before the arrival of mohammed that mohammed did in 10 years alone. Recall, the bishops and popes were pretty close to the ruler of Rome and they had the power to eliminate the Quraysh and mohammed himself. it shows that they ar more righteous than mohammed if we have to choose between two evils.
2 Timothy 3:16 and 17 empowers me to reprimand the evil acts of the pope and most importantly that of mohammed.
mohammed and the pope are of the same cloth. that is why they keep protecting each other.
because they share the share breed of evil in the history of time.
Xposed2020:

Jesus came for the sinners and not the righteous. Matt 9:13, Mark 2:17, Romans 5:8, 1 Timothy 1:15, Luke 5:32; 15:7; 19:10 amongst others should guide you.

Jesus did not come for a sinner who is unwilling to be guided by him. John 3:16 clearly states that God sent his only begotten son so that whoever MIGHT BELIEVE will gain eternal life.
salvation belongs only to WHOEVER BELIEVES and that is why Jesus said that that the road to eternal life is narrow and ONLY FEW will find it.
Jesus did not ask the pope and Catholics to kill or shed blood. Jesus clearly said that his followers will be killed and not them killing. If any Christian kills intentionally, he is an antichrist and not a true Christian. He is not with the true God but with satan just like mohammed( the father of racists and the most lethal murderer)
Xposed2020:

You only fix what is bad. Do you take a car to the mechanics when the car is OK?
Or do you go for dialysis when you perfectly fine?
Absolutely correct! That is why I am fixing the koran and the blood-thirsty tradition that Mohammed left behind for you.
I am fixing the lies that you have been told over your lifetime.
Exposing the lies and bringing you out of darkness.
I do nothing but show you the very koran that you and your cohorts asked me to read. I have read it and I am showing you the flaws of the acclaimed perfect book and you are being defensive about it. Wait a minute, you are defending a PERFECT book? You are explaining an inspired book? I have never seen or heard this in my life. A perfect book should come without the flaws that I have been listing to you, shouldn't it?
Xposed2020:

Look don't defend the indefensible.
Listen kid, we all make mistakes (sin) sometimes but its our ability to make amends (repent) that counts.
Winston Churchill said; " failure isn't fatal, success isn't final but it's the will to continue that counts".
You seem to have learned a new word from the urban dictionary, "kid".
You are defending Islam and the only way muslims have been able to successfully do that is by shutting down anyone who exposes them. They cannot intellectually succeed at that.
They kill anyone who exposes them, close down media outlets, threaten people and even threaten countries. Such a violent and senseless group of uncivilized cultists.
I don't give an eff about who Winston is or what he says. but isn't it ironic that you are quoting the same man that mohammed asked you to kill, an infidel? You should be quoting your koran and the anormalies that your pedophile founder has etched in the systems of this world.

did you know that your prophet slept with a dead body? will you do that?

I have been across the world and I can categorically tell you that the majority of muslims do not know the origin of their religion and the few who have the knowledge do everything possible to conceal the truth.
The powerful ones kill those who expose Islam.

You can quote me anywhere and you can boldly tell any Christian who does not do what the Bible says that he is not a Christian. Call him a false Christian or an antichrist. Jesus gave you that right. Christianity is a way of life not an entitlement.
Anyone who is not living it is against Christ. Christ came for the repentant sinner not a proud and egotistic sinner like the very devil incarnate, mohammed

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:
Wali (Arabic: وَلِيّ‎, walīy; plural أَوْلِيَاء, ʾawliyāʾ) is an Arabic word whose literal meanings include "master", "authority", "custodian", "protector" and "FRIEND"

You initially asserted that the word does not mean FRIEND. Initially, I used the word "FRIEND" and you said that I was wrong and blamed me for being deceitful. I copied the words from your Surah and not you are accepting it? How little your brain is or how brainwashed you are! What is the difference between the FRIEND that I used in my comment with the FRIEND USED in the surah?
The definition above is islamic and it CLEARLY states that FRIEND can be used as a definition of Awliya. Be sensible, this is your islamic definition. I did not put Friend there, your Muslim cleric did and they told YOU that you can use FRIEND in place of AWLIYA and that is what you should accept because your scholars said so.
Friend is friend and you are groping in darkness. Friend is a synonym of ally and as an educated professor that you claim to be, you should have spotted that from the get-go. It simply shows your level of comprehension and your dependency on the deceitful and deluding koran. Get a touch of reality. The biggest threat to Islam is education.
Once you get it, you shall be set free.
The Bible guarantees you absolute freedom. Jesus taught love and love is the reason why I reply to you to show you the truth behind the name Islam.
All that I have been doing from day one is revealed not attack. You see it as an attack but I am only showing you many things that you never knew about your religion.

You taught mean nothing new about Islam.
Only allegations, Unproved statements from Atheists and Idolators, defaming, acting as is Christainity was holier than Islam when it isn't.
New lemme teach you Christianity.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 10:47am On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:
Muhammad and the Qur'an did. Mohammed asked you to kill the Christians why? because he has judged and condemned them.
Are you asking me who made me a judge? Are you serious? the nerve! so, you have the cognition to ask such a question but you have not thought of asking your clerics why you have something more than that in your koran?
your koran asked you to kill them. I said that they are false Christians. Yet you are asking me who made me a judge? which is worse, to SAY or to KILL?
In the core of YOUR heart, you have condemned them. The reason why you posted excerpts of those Christians is that you want to use it as a point of reference to demonize Christianity. you are shocked that I dissociate myself from them. yes! your clerics taught you that they are the representatives of Christians but he taught you wrong.
you want to group the pope and Catholics with all Christians so that you can have a point.
and, to be very sure, Jesus gave me the right to condemn what they did. no Christian has the right to kill anyone. Jesus said that Christians will be tortured and kill not Christians torturing and killing.
[b]The Bible gives me the right to condemn actions [/b]that are comprehensive. what the pope did was absolutely unchristianlike. I will condemn their actions before a Muslim would.
what it now means for you is that all the points that you have in your arsenal are void. It simply means that your whole dome of weaponry is blown up. You will now want to do everything to make me accept a faith that I am not a part of. I am a Christian and Christianity means following the footstep of Christ. Anyone who acts in opposition is an antichrist. So, you mullah has done a terrible job teaching you unchristian doctrines and pointing his fingers at false Christians. Another delusion for you. Your clerics are blinded and they will always show you the false Christians because that is the only way they can prove their lies.

I read the Bible and that is why I am confidently condemning the acts of the pope. Jesus in Matthew 7:15 and16 clearly told me that I can clearly spot a false prophet like mohammed and the pope by their fruits. Mohammed's fruit is to kill and spill blood in the most gory form. The pope did the same over the course of time and they are synonymous. The pope did not wage as much war over the course of 300 years that they held power before the arrival of mohammed that mohammed did in 10 years alone. Recall, the bishops and popes were pretty close to the ruler of Rome and they had the power to eliminate the Quraysh and mohammed himself. it shows that they ar more righteous than mohammed if we have to choose between two evils.
2 Timothy 3:16 and 17 empowers me to reprimand the evil acts of the pope and most importantly that of mohammed.
mohammed and the pope are of the same cloth. that is why they keep protecting each other.

Jesus did not come for a sinner who is unwilling to be guided by him. John 3:16 clearly states that God sent his only begotten son so that whoever MIGHT BELIEVE will gain eternal life.
salvation belongs only to WHOEVER BELIEVES and that is why Jesus said that that the road to eternal life is narrow and ONLY FEW will find it.
Jesus did not ask the pope and Catholics to kill or shed blood. Jesus clearly said that his followers will be killed and not them killing. If any Christian kills intentionally, he is an antichrist and not a true Christian. He is not with the true God but with satan just like mohammed( the father of racists and the most lethal murderer)

Absolutely correct! That is why I am fixing the koran and the blood-thirsty tradition that Mohammed left behind for you.
I do nothing but show you the very koran that you and your cohorts asked me to read. I have read it and I am showing you the flaws of the acclaimed perfect book and you are being defensive about it. Wait a minute, you are defending a PERFECT book? You are explaining an inspired book? I have never seen or heard this in my life. A perfect book should come without the flaws that I have been listing to you, shouldn't it?
You are defending Islam and the only way muslims have been able to successfully do that is by shutting down anyone who exposes them. They cannot intellectually succeed at that.
They kill anyone who exposes them, close down media outlets, threaten people and even threaten countries. Such a violent and senseless group of uncivilized cultists.
I don't give an eff about who Winston is or what he says. but isn't it ironic that you are quoting the same man that mohammed asked you to kill, an infidel? You should be quoting your koran and the anormalies that your pedophile founder has etched in the systems of this world.

I have been across the world and I can categorically tell you that the majority of muslims do not know the origin of their religion and the few who have the knowledge do everything possible to conceal the truth.

You can quote me anywhere and you can boldly tell any Christian who does not do what the Bible says that he is not a Christian. Call him a false Christian or an antichrist. Jesus gave you that right. Christianity is a way of life not an entitlement.
Anyone who is not living it is against Christ. Christ came for the repentant sinner not a proud and egotistic sinner like the very devil incarnate, mohammed

You accept Islam then. grin
Which actions?
Is this how Jesus "condemned" the adulteress??
Its is your Christ that is devil incarnate.
You have nothing up stairs.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 10:52am On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Only allegations, Unproved statements from Atheists and Idolators, defaming, acting as is Christainity was holier than Islam when it isn't.

Earth is about 6000 years old, as calculated from the genealogies in Gen and Luke 3. (see the problem of a young earth later in the outline)

Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10).

The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29).

Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

Some fowl and insects have four legs (Lev 11:20-23).

Cattle will produce striped offspring if they see striped poles when breeding (Gen 30:37-41).

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite.

Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).

Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

Its either your lord knows nothing or the author of the Bible knows not grin
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 11:05am On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Scientific Inaccuracy of the Bible.

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite

Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

Earth is a circular disk (Isa 40:22).

Earth is flat (these verses were used for centuries by the church to prove this:   Ps 93:1, Jer 10:13, Dan 4:10-11, Zech 9:10, Matt 4:8, Rev 1:7)

Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

Every beast shall fear man (Gen 9:2).

Earthquakes are caused by God's anger (Job 9:5, Ps 18:7, 77:18,  97:4, Isa 2:19, 24:20, 29:6, Jer 10:10, Ezek 38:20, Nah 1:5).  Or by his voice (Heb 12:26).  Or by Lucifer (Isa 14:16).

Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23).  Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7).

God himself believes that a house or clothes can have leprosy and he details the remedy. Lev 13, 14.

Seed must "die" before it grows (John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:36).

J. Snakes eat dust (Gen 3:14, Isa 65:25).

A river divides into four rivers and they flow in different directions (Gen 2:10).

There was no rainbow before Noah's time (Gen 9:11-17).

Thunder is God's voice (Ps 77:18).

Earthquakes can occur in heaven (Heb 12:26).

The stars can be made to fall (Matt 24:29, Mark 13:25).

The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18).

The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40).

Jonah is able to survive three days and nights in the belly of the fish without oxygen and without being digested (Jonah1:17, 2:10).

The hare chews the cud (Lev 11:5-6).

Salt can lose its saltiness (Matt 5:13, Mark 9:50, Luke 14:34).

Slugs / Snails melt as they move (Ps 58:cool

It is obvious these common scientific facts are unknown to your "lord".
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 11:10am On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Which actions?
Is this how Jesus "condemned" the adulteress??
Its is your Christ that is devil incarnate.
You have nothing up stairs.

Christians from a particular region in Nigeria can't have a fruitful discussion without insults, derogatory comments or religious intolerance. They just ain't civilized at all.
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:
Mohammed and the koran did. Mohammed asked you to kill the Christians why? because he has judged and condemned them.
The Bible gives me the right to condemn actions that are comprehensive. what the pope did was absolutely unchristianlike. I will condemn their actions before a Muslim would.

Christians from a particular region in Nigeria can't have a fruitful discussion without insults, derogatory comments or religious intolerance. They just ain't civilized at all yet they think of themselves as the best of all mankind.
Just pathetic!
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Earth is about 6000 years old, as calculated from the genealogies in Gen and Luke 3. (see the problem of a young earth later in the outline)

Rainwater does not return to the sky (Isa 55:10).

Some fowl and insects have four legs (Lev 11:20-23).

Cattle will produce striped offspring if they see striped poles when breeding (Gen 30:37-41).

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite.

Its either your lord knows nothing or the author of the Bible knows not grin

Either the spirit of Christ is confused or the authors of the Bible are daft to understand a simple water cycle.

The Christian god can't explain what he "created".
When our last born can conveniently explain rotation of the Earth round its axis and revolution round the Sun.
Chai!
Come see me see religion.
To be a Christian, all you need to do is stop thinking. grin

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:

Please where at bolded?

From Jesus testimony, he came to destroy grin
My stand is why are you OK with the teachings in the Bible that are similar to those in Islam? And why condemn those in Islam and applaud those in the Bible?
I guess you are obsessed with Islam.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:
and, to be very sure, Jesus gave me the right to condemn what they did. no Christian has the right to kill anyone. Jesus said that Christians will be tortured and kill not Christians torturing and killing. [b]
The Bible gives me the right to condemn actions that are comprehensive. what the pope did was absolutely unchristianlike. I will condemn their [/b]actions before a Muslim would.
what it now means for you is that all the points that you have in your arsenal are void. It simply means that your whole dome of weaponry is blown up. You will now want to do everything to make me accept a faith that I am not a part of. [b]I am a Christian and Christianity means following the footstep of Christ. [/b]Anyone who acts in opposition is an antichrist. So, you mullah has done a terrible job teaching you unchristian doctrines and pointing his fingers at false Christians. Another delusion for you. Your clerics are blinded and they will always show you the false Christians because that is the only way they can prove their lies.

Last time I checked, the pope and Catholics are all CHRISTIANS and not Muslims.

Is that not what Christians do all the time?
Attribute the actions of a single Muslim to Islam.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 30, 2020
Xposed2020:

Noah’s Flood  

1. Why the ordered fossil layering of plant and animals? The common answer is that simpler lifeforms could not flee the floodwater and so are on the bottom. How did plants move away from the flood to end up with fossilized forests on top of other fossilized forests? Why do we not find one lame human that couldn’t flee? Why didn’t dinosaurs make it to the hills?

2. Where did all of the water come from and where did it go? (Conservative estimates need about 3x the amount of water in the entire earth, it’s polar caps and it’s atmosphere to cover the mountains like the bible says.)

3. The ancient egyptians were already keeping records for hundreds of years before the flood and did not seem to notice that their entire civilization was wiped out, or that a flood occurred at all.

4. The Djoser Step Pyramid and the Great Pyramid of Cheops were both built hundreds of years before the flood with no evidence of water damage.

5. If the flood created fossils, and two of every kind were on the ark, then that means that we have to have two of each “kind” of fossil we have ever found. What about the special diets and environmental needs of some of these animals on the ark? How did they have the manpower to feed these animals, how did the food to keep these animals alive stay fresh?

6. How did the ark stay afloat? The longest wooden ships today are around 350 feet and are banded with iron clasps and must be continuously pumped due to leaking in wood. The ark was 450 feet long.

7. Why are the vast majority of fossils found in riverbeds and other aquatic areas if the whole earth including dry land was covered in water?

8. Distribution of animals - If Noah’s ark landed in Turkey, why would marsupials go back to Australia where we find the majority of marsupial fossils that were deposited by the flood. Why didn’t marsupial disperse out from turkey?

Please can a Christian think on his/her own & not be indoctrinated with trash, jargon & rot as religion?
Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
makewetalk2:

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by makewetalk2: 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
I have never mentioned a single muslim to buttress my point. I actually quote the Koran itself. I quote the hadith. There is no other source better than those two. No one is judging muslims and I cant repeat myself more than enough. I have said it many times that this is not an indictment of you or any Muslim. I have emphatically reiterated that my quotes labels the koran, the hadith and Mohammed himself who is the founder of islam. I have no connection with dinky muslims. I have always repeated that you do not know the cult that you belong. I have told you that you have been brainwashed.
all i have done is quote the koran. And quoting it becomes a problem. All you decry here is my ability to read and spot the anomalies in the koran. You should be grateful to me so far for the extensive research work that I have done. If I were to write a book, I would have made some dollars outta it.
But I am not in that business of making money off the blood of the victims of mohammed and his cohorts. I would rather have an honest revelation and touch the few that I can with the knowledge that I have.

regarding the verse that you posted there, YES! Jesus said that. I will not deny Jesus' word with the trifling trick of taqiyya. That is a rare quality for a real Muslim to possess, honesty. It was Jesus' word and like I had told you, scripture explains scripture and in this particular case, Jesus went on to explain his own word. He does not need a Hadith to explain it. and I will post the ensuing verses for you to read Jesus' words and understand it clearly.

Matthew 10:34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Jesus said that he came to tear down families not to destroy other religions. Not to kill but to set people against themselves for what reason? for the sake of LOVE. NOT HATE.
Look critically at what he means in verse 37. he does not mean that people should not love their parents or family but not to love one's family MORE THAN Jesus.
What a beautiful expression of love. As the son of God, he is insinuating that we must love him more than our families in a way of placing the word of God above our very own dear ones.
To analyze, Jesus himself chose not his friends or neighbors or brothers as his apostles but he chose 12 that had no blood relation with him.
Mohammed chose his 4 friends and family above the black man (abeed) He placed them above everyone else and made sure that his friends did not serve but were served.. He called the black man satan and even slept with a dead body calling her the most beautiful creature.
Jesus, in turn, called his 12 slaves and servants and taught them the quality of humility and servitude to others.
They were reliable men, simple and humble following the leaders of Jesus. None of them ever took credit for or assumed a position of papacy or ruler. they all remained humble and was even killed. Paul was a tentmaker. People lodged in people's homes. None of Jesus' followers represents the like of Pope and Mohammed. None! Muhammed was a gruesome murderer. A cold-blooded killer and a narcissist.
Xposed2020:

Last time I checked, the pope and Catholics are Christians and not Muslims.
quote me anywhere and I will challenge you with the Bible. anyone whose conduct and way of life is unchristianlike is not a Christian. The Bible calls him an antichrist and a false Christian. If you want to be a Christian, the choice is yours and you cannot serve the devil and live a life of evil and claim to be a Christian. Jesus said that I will know you by your fruit. The pope has no business with Christianity. He is a false Christian. A false prophet just as Mohammed. Christ did not make anyone pope nor did he ask anyone to dress in gold and silver.
Xposed2020:

Is that not what Christians do all the time?
Attribute the actions of a single Muslim to Islam.
I do not call the shot, your koran calls the shot. Are you a baby? Do you have difficulties understanding English? I quoted the koran and I did not collectively pass a judgment on Muslims. I did what you asked me to do, to read the koran. I have read it and I am quoting it, but you are delfecting to what people do, calling y'all names.
I am way above that league. I will not call your name because you are insignificant. I am quoting the tablet on which the tenets of your faith is inscribed.
I am attributing the words of the koran to mohammed, simple.
If someone brainwashed you into a certain program, tell him that I operate a different league. I am not calling you or any muslims out, that system does not work. I am exposing your koran. You cannot be a muslims without it. That is what they used to indoctrinate you. So that is what i am exposing.

You can blame people who call you out but me, I have a stronger point and a better medium of operation. The difference between me and others is that they are pointing at you, but I am showing you. Any part of the koran you want to go, I have gone. I have read the full koran and I am still reading it. All I see are lies and forgery. Inconsistencies and evil plots.

Many of you think asking one to read the quran proves a point. By the time the massive number of people begin to read the quran, they will vilify you so badly.

The sad truth is that the muslims reading the quran have not taken time to understand it. they simply read it as something entrenched in their hearts therefore there is no room for disbelief. You fall into that category. I do not need you to admit but deep in your heart, you are seeing things from me that you have never heard of. You never would have believed that your Islam was connected to these things if one had said it without providing any evidence.

I am giving you my words with references. I am not here to fool you but to let you know that I know what is what and I am not that guy playing your league.
You started with icing the koran thinking that i am your regular match. I told you that I will take my time to reveal the things to you one by one. the further we go down the road the deeper truth you will find.

I have been censored many times here by your muslims moderator and they have blocked and banned me. Not only on this medium but on several. I meet people who try to pry on my intelligence but when they see that I am deep in this they delete me and block me. That is the muslim's strategy.
Play nice to catch, when they discover that you are tough they violently take you down.
You cannot do that here so we will go down the line.

I am really happy that these things go in the cloud so other muslims can read and see what their religion is.

You posted in the other comment that i should provide proof that your mantra "religion of peace" is a neo slogan. Simple answer is, show me any medieval text that contains that mantra. Show me at what time did "fight" change to "peace"?

Your caliphs have been war-mongers believing that allah gave them power to dominate the world. When they suffered the shocking defeat in al Andalus, they could not believe it.

They kept on dominating Africans and India. The Indians kicked back but Africans failed to.

It was only when they saw the massive power of the west that they begin to scream "peace, peace, peace", That was the birth of "religion of peace". You know NOTHING about Islam. You want to be breastfed with evidence. Go to school. Islamic school does not help you at all. They only brainwash you into believing that Arabs invested laundry machines and farming tools.

till the end of this world, Islam can never overtake the world. they will forever remain second class to the west.

You, are deluded. Go back to your first comment and compare, you are totally exhausted. You cannot clap back. I am here teaching you Christianity and Islam at the same time. You have been fooled. Look at yourself and ask, why they hid these things away from you. because they want you to continue to be the enslaved abeed used to fight the west.

You are still an abeed to them. I lived there and you cannot be accepted. Forget the fake smiles, you do not count to them.

Re: George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man by Mbakuthegreat: 1:42am On May 31, 2020
White people destroying buisnesses while black protestors are telling them to stop. https://twitter.com/i/status/1266633436359344136

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 390
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.