Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi (57623 Views)

First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board / Business Man To Launch UNITED NIGERIA AIRLINE Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by ozor333(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
God please forgive my sins and remember me.
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by dianchi(f): 1:22pm On May 27, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
At least this is not flaunting of cars bought with oil money

Yea my point exactly hard working self made billionaire owner of successful businesses not ill gotten through stolen Nigerian wealth
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Dpharisee: 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
MarianaTrench:

No one buys 10 planes at the same time!

They are all leased
Go and lease 10 Keke in your neighbourhood let us see, Mr Sabinus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by dianchi(f): 1:33pm On May 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You cannot bring thread about your countryman and then you abandon him to talk about others. grin

Focus..... and make this man and his ariline a thing of pride for Iboland.

Focus on Okonkwo, leave Tinubu.

If i were this man Okonkwo i would write fbi to give me clearance, make sure they give full disclosure that no pending warrant. grin

Igbo's are trail blazers watch the TED TALK Well researched by white men there the study of Igbo apprenticeship system was analyzed and introduced to the whole world the reason for this is for the universe to emulate the trillion dollars sustainable system of wealth creation only by the Igbo's, that race have been chosen nothing can be said or done unfortunately about it so u can study the Igbo system of wealth creating from scratch through apprenticeship or through business creation but its not easy you need the formidable Igbo spirit which you cld ask for who knows ur coming generation might just remember u just like how they remember thousands of wealth making Igbo men in IGBO Land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Chukazu: 1:33pm On May 27, 2020
Good luck to him. The airline industry is bleeding right now
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by ThatFairGuy: 1:40pm On May 27, 2020
post=89997208:
We are chasing money while some people are chasing fame

Dr Obiora Okonkwo
We know you nah, PROCEEDS FROM DRUGS cheesy
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by mamaafrik(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2020
SocialJustice:
The airline business is capital intensive and volatile, leasing provides a means to free up capital for other expenses.

You can read the link to see why it is done by all airlines. It is just common business sense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_lease

Instead of buying each plane here for $41m/N16b or $164m/N66b for the 4, you can lease the planes and pay only when the planes fly. These planes usually go for about $6,000 per hour of flying which means if the 4 planes fly for 50 hours monthly, the charge is 50*$6,000=$300, 000 or N120m. Add other expenses let's say N200m monthly.

As a businessman, will you rather spend N200m monthly to have 4 aircrafts or N66b?

Remember when leasing, the N200m isn't fixed, it is only when the plane works you pay. If the plane works only 1 hour in the month you pay about N4m or less.

Shey you see am.
thank you daddy for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Topmaike007(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
Bighead9:
He is not an Igbo Man, he is an Igala man. Stop referring to Igalas as Igbo's. 98% of all the wealthy people in Anambra are Igala. Besides, Anambra itself is an Igala State. Willi Obiano, Chis Ngige, Peter Obi and all the Politicians in Anambara are Igalas too, they only use Igbo as language for communication.
igala ko Eta ni
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Jakemedg(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2020
lastempero:

My brother that is a lost son there hating already, i know there are good yorubas out there and i have decided not to insult the whole tribe because of some frustrated fools.
I salute you

1 Like

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Jakemedg(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

We know you nah, PROCEEDS FROM DRUGS cheesy
no go commit suicide o son of hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Pelico20: 2:01pm On May 27, 2020
God bless you for giving back to the society in your own way.
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Bighead9: 2:03pm On May 27, 2020
Topmaike007:
igala ko Eta ni

E pain this man well. grin grin

Anambra remains an Igala State. Kiss the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by foreshore(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
Smithkafors:
Nice,....he actually bought 10planes at a go all fully paid.He is from Ogidi, Anambra state,the same town as sosoliso airlines.Nice one.....by the way,he is the owner of dome at Abuja.

See them above,you can never see them rejoice over successful people.They are already attaching negative comment, while there brothers and sisters are already applying to work there.If he fails,your brothers and sisters will be unemployed.He is a billionaire,he won't suffer but your people who lost their job will.pls try get Sense or borrow.

Who dey ask you questions now. Solo Makinde!
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Topmaike007(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this man well. grin grin

Anambra remains an Igala State. Kiss the truth.
if you understand what I put down you will understand that I am not from Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Ohafiaxch: 2:07pm On May 27, 2020
Good luck to him. This are the kind of investment we expect wealthy Nigerian to do so as to create job for people. We pray and hope others follow.
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Pacesetter123(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2020
Smithkafors:
Nice,....he actually bought 10planes at a go all fully paid.He is from Ogidi, Anambra state,the same town as sosoliso airlines.Nice one.....by the way,he is the owner of dome at Abuja.

See them above,you can never see them rejoice over successful people.They are already attaching negative comment, while there brothers and sisters are already applying to work there.If he fails,your brothers and sisters will be unemployed.He is a billionaire,he won't suffer but your people who lost their job will.pls try get Sense or borrow.
Joke aside,dis Anambra people are thriving well in businesses...oo.God bless them n bless me too.
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by SocialJustice: 2:14pm On May 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
thank you daddy for the explanation
cheesy
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by AmazingELixir: 2:16pm On May 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Chai Anambra state people go kee us with billionaire intimidation ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by forgiveness: 2:22pm On May 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
The United Nigeria and Green Africa man are good News for Nigeria,Government should encourage them and Airpeace the same way they encouraged Dangote.

I hope one day proforce and INNOSON will be able to build Train like those ones imported from china and Aeroplanes to fuel our airlines.

We seriously need two of our big men to delve into Pay Television.
Dstv without a stiff competition is very bad.

Tstv dashed all our good hopes.

Foreign custom auctioned( long grain) at #25000,#24000 (short grain), #21000(local) Naira per bag(50kg) .(discount exist if you are buying more than 10bags+ free delivery within Lagos)

>>Pork at 1,200 Naira per kilogram.

>>High quality Palm oil at:
10,500 per 25 litres.(free delivery within Lagos if you are buying more than Ten 25 litre kegs or more)

You come ,see what you are buying,pay,and transport it

*Note:All transportation is by pick up except you are buying in bulk at the stipulated quantity above for delivery*

Is Tstv showing Sports?
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Omeleyi: 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
My people my people, unu di too much Biko... Odogwu aburo guy name
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Legendguru: 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
really
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by forgiveness: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
MPESA:

Individual to form a country airline, na wetin your Federal Government dey do when KENYA, Rwanda , Ethiopian chai even Tanzania self dey form their own.

Individuals are owners of many Asian countries and America.
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by winterfell007(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
Noel19:

Bia nwanne, must you reply any fool?

Allow these lots to die in their misery

Because he hasn't seen the man on social media that's why he's talking jargons

The best reply is what Obiora himself quoted; Others are chasing fame while he is chasing money.

Nwanne, Igbo Amaka Jare!
The igbos are becoming too boastful over nothing and it's increasingly affecting our psyche. We are showing narcissistic behaviours and I wonder where those sort of traits came from
Whatever we've accomplished as people we should learn to remain humble and stop being unassumingly loud. It's becoming irritating

1 Like

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Eze007(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
Atleast he will create job opportunities.... God will bless him wink wink
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by seguno2: 2:49pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Anambra people are just amazing

Is that why their towns are dirty and no water in their buildings
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by 9inchesdick: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Our igbo brothers should be careful, I heard from a reliable source that the skull miners are desperately searching for great futuned blood for sacrifice to appease their gods for their failures... That's while they can't stop hating

As for me I'm ready for those skull miners angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2020
Emmacolinho:

You're too young for so much hatred and bitterness. Do you even know what IGBO AMAKA means?

chief there's no hatred preached in what I said
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Dpharisee: 3:21pm On May 27, 2020
gypsey:
IPOB amaka! grin

Bitterness wrapped as happiness cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by NiceMen: 3:21pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Sparkies85 post=90013475][/quote] Grow up... the hate against igbos is increasing everyday. The joy is of seeing an igbo man fail has no boundary but the stupid man thinks his loved.

Do you know what a Yoruba bastard was telling me inbox on facebook? He said an I quote "if you igbos do not support Tinubu in 2023, we will ask you to leave our land by strangulating all igbo businesses"

Make una no wake... be doing one Nigeria like idiots!
Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Noel19: 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
winterfell007:

The igbos are becoming too boastful over nothing and it's increasingly affecting our psyche. We are showing narcissistic behaviours and I wonder where those sort of traits came from
Whatever we've accomplished as people we should learn to remain humble and stop being unassumingly loud. It's becoming irritating
I want you to follow this thread from the beginning and tell me how boastful the Igbos Are?

Do you expect them to keep quiet in the face of tyranny and maltreatment?

This thread was supposed to be about how an humble man (Obiora) ventured into airline business but some people deemed it fit to cast aspersions on the man by saying it is an ill acquired wealth. The Igbos were called 5 percenters and yet they rose to the level where they are today without govt funding and you're here asking why they shouldn't be celebrated.

Abeg, leave Igbos alone and let them celebrate what is worth celebrating afterall, it's within their rights to do so.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by FlordFlorez(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

We need to stop this "SILENT BILLIONAIRE" nonsense!!!

We as a society need to know the source of his money. This should be our new value. Whenever somebody emerges from nowhere, with no known track record we should be asking questions and ascertaining the verifiable source of their money.
hypocrite! How many politician have you asked for their source of money? Do you ask unemployed Yusuf where he got the money he used in purchasing those two power bikes? Don't be judgmental, is not good for your health.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi by Thonypadua(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
forgiveness:

But he stubborn no bi small because he is deluded. grin
grin
forgiveness:

But he stubborn no bi small because he is deluded. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.