Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest (375 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by mansaobes: 11:42pm On May 26, 2020
*Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest*

https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/watch-disturbing-moment-police-men-pinned-down-black-man-to-death-during-arrest/

Re: Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by Renida: 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
Excessive force
Re: Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by FlordFlorez(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
Wikedness.
Re: Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by chatinent: 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
Nigeria!
Re: Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by LegendaryLover(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2020
Systemic oppression of people of color. R A C I S M
Re: Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest by tillaman(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2020
The video really broke my heart mehn, they just executed the George Floyd dude broad day light, the dude was clearly shouting that he can’t breathe, you had him in cuffs and you still had to press your knee on his neck while he was in cuff
But I know the 4 cops will walk as usual, I mean they always do

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Places Bounty On Rapists Of UNIBEN 100 Level Student / Nigerian Youths: Say No To Rape / EFCC Arrests 16  Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ogun, Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.