Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs (1366 Views)

Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / FLASH: U.S.Authorities Place Travel Ban On Elrufai - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by brigg1(f): 4:21am On May 27, 2020
I have read and watched with disgust the recent posts and videos linked to Elrufai's son. This is an assault on the people of the oil producing areas who have endured the inhumane exploitations of the north and the Nigerian system at large.

Elrufai's son is a product of the present family decay. He will not go unpublished for these posts. Let me remind you Elrufai's son that you are a potential sacrificial lamb who will be sacrificed any moment from now for power and wealth. I don't know if you have forgotten so soon how your brother died for the stupidity you display today.

Continue to mess up. Your time is gradually coming to a pitiful end. Danbanza kawaii!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by ScotMisile: 4:56am On May 27, 2020
El Rufai's son has finally attracted the attention of one of Portharcourt's big families.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by FlordFlorez(m): 5:26am On May 27, 2020
Like father like son. It runs in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Lovelive: 5:28am On May 27, 2020
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Nobody: 5:28am On May 27, 2020
ScotMisile:
El Rufai's son has finally attracted the attention of one of Portharcourts big families.

And then what happened?

No be normal post she post...

1 Like

Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Freestainworld(m): 5:56am On May 27, 2020
El Rufai don't have a son, what he has is a tyrant.
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Adiola(f): 5:56am On May 27, 2020
i don't think Briggs said this
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by falcon01: 6:12am On May 27, 2020
hmm yeye people
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Freddykrueger: 6:23am On May 27, 2020
How did the sickle cell dwarf bird have a son? Did he steal from a baby factory
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by Liposure: 6:32am On May 27, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
grammar po
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by tesseract: 6:49am On May 27, 2020
They are just privileged that's all.
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by HarunaWest(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2020
ScotMisile:
El Rufai's son has finally attracted the attention of one of Portharcourts big families.
lol...Its Nairaland Family dude.
Re: My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs by slivertongue: 10:02am On May 27, 2020
Elrufai's son is a product of the present family decay.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Tinubu Has Been Silent Since Yesterday? / Jonathan, Not Buhari, Signed $500m China Loan Agreement With China - Amaechi / I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Oyigbo, Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.