Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai (877 Views)

Withdraw MC Oluomo’s Suspension - NURTW Elders Give National Body Seven Days / MC Oluomo, Lagos NURTW Break Away From National Body / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by madamgrace: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Nigerian Bar Association, Dutse, Jigawa Branch, has threatened not to participate in the Virtual Annual General Conference of the NBA following the withdrawal of invitation earlier sent to Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir el- Rufai.
This was made known in a statement on Friday by Chairman of NBA Dutse, Garba Abubakar.

The group described as “frivolous” the allegations levelled against Governor el-Rufai, accusing the NBA of not giving him the opportunity to defend himself.

“A section of the country cannot therefore take us for a ride as we all have a fair understanding of the law.

“On the strength of this therefore, we call on the national body under President Paul Usoro (SAN) to reverse the decision with immediate effect else the Nigerian Bar Association Dutse branch will boycott the Virtual Annual General Conference taking place in a few days to come.”

Several Nigerian lawyers had in the past days registered their discontent over the decision of the leadership of the NBA to include Governor el-Rufai as a guest speaker in the conference.

In response to the outcry, the Nigerian Bar Association on Thursday withdrew its invitation to el-Rufai to speak at the association’s annual general conference.

The Kaduna governor described the move as bias in his reaction.

https://www.inform.ng/post/conference-jigawa-nba-disagrees-with-national-body-insist-on-elrufais-participation

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by gift2xl: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lawless people, claiming to be law abiding.

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by anibi9674: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Reasons we can't have a revolution in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by iskoki(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
How many Lawyers are from Jigawa ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Iamgrey5(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
I saw this coming

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
The beginning of Polarisation of NBA...

It can NEVER be the same...

The body allowed IPOB Online miscreants and the PDP supporters to hoodwink them into removing Elrufai's name as a speaker..

This is just the beginning... before the actual date , I expect the entire Northern Branches of NBA to pull out of this PDP controlled NBA Conference..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Amotolongbo(f): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
iskoki:
How many Lawyers are from Jigawa ? grin
They are very many.

They are up to 10

6 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by dangermouse(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
To an average Nigerian, everything is politics. This measure taken by NBA is the right direction and should be replicated to other leaders found wanting, without fear or favour.
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

The body allowed IPOB Online miscreants and the PDP supporters to hoodwink them into removing Elrufai's name as a speaker..

This is just the beginning... before the actual date , I expect the entire Northern Branches of NBA to pull out of this PDP controlled NBA Conference..
The Northern branches of NBA should boycott all activities by the NBA.

El-Rufai and all in the North know their games. The hatred of the North, the Hausa, the Fulani and Islam is what's being disguised here. El-Rufai is the scapegoat for cowards who see nothing good coming out from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
dangermouse:
To an average Nigerian, everything is politics. This measure taken by NBA is the right direction and should be replicated to other leaders found wanting, without fear or favour.
What do you mean 'found wanting?'

Who is your governor that's better than El-Rufai?

2 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by tommy589(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

NBA conference�

Not a fan of el rufai. But is that association still credible? Lawyers that rigged their last election

Let them have Eastern,Western and even Northern conference. They share same acronym with US basketball association and not bad if they have conferences too like their namesake �
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Supan(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Let it never be the same again.

Everything shouldn't be politics, is it IPOB that is being killed in southern Kaduna?

If we are too intertwined in hate and division to tell ourselves the truth. Let us divide peacefully.

If you are sincere go with your children and parents and stay in southern Kaduna for a day.

See your lying tongue.

El rufai is a Jihardist

4 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by malele(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
No be by force to attend naa, terrorist el Rufai and his terrorist associates in Jigawa should go sit down naa

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Supan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
MalcoImX:

What do you mean 'found wanting?'

Who is your governor that's better than El-Rufai?

With all your education, you still support a terrorist.

You moderate northerners should understand that you have the last chance now to rein in on your mad dogs like el rufai.

When it becomes worse, the southerners and middle belters will leave this contraption for you alone.

Then your suffering will be unbearable. It's not by force to stay together.

2 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Marine54(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut the hell up, You political Dunce ! You're very foolish for playing politics with human life .

2 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by gambia(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
This fraud called Nigeria can never be one, the earlier we realize, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Supan:

You moderate northerners should understand that you have the last chance now to rein in on your mad dogs like el rufai.

When it becomes worse, the southerners and middle belters will leave this contraption for you alone.

I thought as much; you didn't disappoint. You're one of those giving it out to the North using El-Rufai as your dummy bag.

Once again, who is your governor, so that we see whether he's better than El-Rufai?
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Arrewa: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let's see
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Arrewa: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Supan:

who are the middle beltans?? What is middle belt??

Nasarawa is north!

Niger state is north!

Jos is north north!

Kogi state is majority Muslim state that has nothing to do with Igbos.

Kwara will rather go with the oduduwas!

The only people that might consider joining you people in the north central is Benue.

So when shouting middle belt or middle rope use your head!
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Supan(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
MalcoImX:
I thought as much; you didn't disappoint. You're one of those giving it out to the North using El-Rufai as your dummy bag.

Once again, who is your governor, so that we see whether he's better than El-Rufai?

My Friend stop talking rubbish, a governor has his people dying like flies and he is bold to support one faction against the other.

How wicked can you be? How do you people even sleep at night?

Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani are all from kaduna.

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia

3 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Supan:

My Friend stop talking rubbish, a governor has his people dying like flies and he is bold to support one faction against the other.

How wicked can you be? How do you people even sleep at night?

Zamani Lekwot, Obadiah Mailafia, John Dan Fulani are all from kaduna.

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
You are quoting people who have a hand and were indicted by commissions of inquiry on these issues.

Mailafia is a coward if with all his 'inside information' and 'bravado' cannot disclose the BH commander that he said was revealed to him by a reliable source; a 'source'' which he later, out of fear said was from market women he went to buy some essentials from.

You may not know this, Zamani Lekwot was once sentenced to death by the Okadigbo Tribunal for the 1992 southern Kaduna killings. Zamani should be thankful for escaping the hangman rather than causing more troubles.

These are people who are used to being pampered and making money out of the suffering of their people, and any governor who does not dance to their tunes must be punished. They are masterminds and deeply involved in these crises. So it's a pity how these are your references. They are no better than the Nnamdi Kanus, the FFKs or the Omokris.
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by iskoki(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They are very many.

They are up to 10

grin
Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by frankyychiji(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I saw this coming
Muric advised them so! More coming..

2 Likes

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by BeardedMeat(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Let them go! Let all northern branches of NBA boycott the conference! Blood drinkers!
That's how there soldiers kill their southern counterparts in the war front for killing Boko Haram members. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Conference: Jigawa NBA Disagrees With National Body, Insist On Elrufai by Samunique(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
MalcoImX:
The Northern branches of NBA should boycott all activities by the NBA.

El-Rufai and all in the North know their games. The hatred of the North, the Hausa, the Fulani and Islam is what's being disguised here. El-Rufai is the scapegoat for cowards who see nothing good coming out from the North.

You see why we are in a big mess in this country ?

Someone has just Linked this NBA and El Rufai saga with hatred for Islam.

Nigeria is in big trouble, and with this kind of mentality I don't think there's any end on sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic / President Buhari Is Breaking The Law - Senator Ibrahim Shakarau Says (video) / Come Prove Your Case Against Isikilu Wakili – Police Tell Oyo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.