Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture (56855 Views)

Obasanjo, Soludo, Ekwunife, Others Present As Ex-minister Buries Mother / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Kirinwa: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
President Bush, Obasanjo, Late Stella, Soludo In A Throwback Picture

Let's be honest. Can someone tell me between OBJ and Stella, who has a bloated stomach?

If it's OBJ, why then did Stella go under the knife? Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Captainrambo2: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
When nigeria was still a country . Now it's for the arewa people
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by osazuwa23: 9:27am On May 27, 2020
Esan women have always looked fine i yet to meet one that wasnt beautiful glad they are made in edo state grin
RuddyFusion:
Stella looked elegant and lovely

2 Likes

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by asobo: 9:28am On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
One of the most powerful governor then Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu spotted...obj the only nig president to have taken pictures with two different u.s president.
Nawooh for you ooh. When did Chief servant become governor?
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by shogsman(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2020
When we were still respected
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
asobo:
Nawooh for you ooh. When did Chief servant become governor?
he later became governor of niger state 2007

1 Like

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by skaramanga: 9:31am On May 27, 2020
Why she come waste her life like that?
Plastic surgery took her life.
Wonder what she was looking for at that age.

2 Likes

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Abeyjide: 9:35am On May 27, 2020
Owned:
grin
Technology Has Done Is Again,

Funny you.

2 Likes

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by osazuwa23: 9:37am On May 27, 2020
i rmeber this nigeria of 2004 this was when it was good until 2009 when the country started being run by cowlani and foolnuri illiterates like dullhari undecided
AuntLaVIV:
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by izubext007: 9:37am On May 27, 2020
when things are fine in Nigeria.....back then no herds men, bandits, bokoharam, shite, almajiri's and abba kyarri

3 Likes

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by srclark: 9:37am On May 27, 2020
shekone:
Anyhow Anyway, Obansanjo had some of the best Economic team
he brought 2 american president to this country and i am sure he would have brought trump also if he was still president .Baba himsef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by juman(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2020
Hiss. Nonsense photo.

Obasanjo is a nuisance that failed nigeria so much.
His failure brought buhari presidency. Buhari is not a good president.

While bush was a crusader that fought religious wars around and kidnapped many innocents muslims from many countries and jailed them in secret jail.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by osazuwa23: 9:39am On May 27, 2020
Majority of esan women are beutifull there no surgery here i can attest to that angry surgery as in bleach belongs to you no who
skaramanga:
Why she come waste her life like that?
Plastic surgery took her life.
Wonder what she was looking for at that age.

1 Like

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Kingstanding: 9:39am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:
Why do ugly men marry beautiful ladies?

Like in the case of Oshiomole and Obasanjo??
That is to say Money and power rule the world.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by OgwuEgo: 9:40am On May 27, 2020
This is the girl in green, shes all grown up now.

https://instagram.com/debbie_allanah?igshid=10ifp5ofrxkkn
AuntLaVIV:
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by vasco01(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee1 post=90004251]Why do ugly men marry beautiful ladies?

You never ask why money keep following them abi?

Fine boy dey for pocket guy
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by juman(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2020
amaks:
Nice.
Obj had many wives but i hear Stella was the only one that stuck with him all through the hard times.
She was a nice woman, a good heart.

Stella was a good wife.
She stood by her husband through thick and thin.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2020
Who go like take picture with Buhari?
Failure has a lot of enemies but success people from far and near go dey chase u up and down.
Na who go chase Buhari now apart from Afonjas
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Galapagous(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2020
See clown in agbada
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by xreal: 9:49am On May 27, 2020
osazuwa23:
i dont see babaginda in the pic

He is, man in white native, white shoe; extreme left.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by Maliqcious: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
ruggedtimi:
One of the most powerful governor then Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu spotted...obj the only nig president to have taken pictures with two different u.s president.
mu'azu was not the governor then. Did i hear you say powerful.. Yes i love the former governor.. But that guy influence in Niger state now is 1/10
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by PastorFire: 9:51am On May 27, 2020
Truth, nations of the earth respected us when Obasanjo was President. I remember when Clinton came, i was in Abuja then. It was really a historic moment for us as colorful planes flew through the sky.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by JubrilBuhari: 9:53am On May 27, 2020
LMAO grin

1 Share

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by osazuwa23: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
Nigeria has alwsys had boko haram and fulani hersmen since 1953 and that can be attributed to the fact that the northern territory was given to us by northern cameroon which is something that should have never happened
ArcSEMPECJ:
Nice one, this was when Nigeria had a near to good government....

When there was nothing like Book haram or Fulani herdsmen, as shoot at sight would have being their portion...

Change of leadership seems not to be working in Nigeria except a data base or master plan of works to be done is carried on from one government to another instead of hatred, witch hunting, nepotism, tribal bigotry and what have you.....

I wish Nigeria can ever be near greatness.....

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by 21savages: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
OP aint u seeing the former gov of niger state.
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by perdollar(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2020
all I saw was Babangida. Nigerlites did u see him, ur best governor till date. M. Aliyu is my boy anyway
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by osazuwa23: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
Nigeria has alwsys had boko haram and fulani hersmen since 1953 and that can be attributed to the fact that the northern territory was given to us by northern cameroon which is something that should have never happened
ArcSEMPECJ:
Nice one, this was when Nigeria had a near to good government....
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=90006661]Nice one, this was when Nigeria had a near to good government....

When there was nothing like Book haram or Fulani herdsmen, as shoot at sight would have being their portion...

Change of leadership seems not to be working in Nigeria except a data base or master plan of works to be done is carried on from one government to another instead of hatred, witch hunting, nepotism, tribal bigotry and what have you.....

I wish Nigeria can ever be near greatness.....

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by perdollar(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2020
omonnakoda:
You are quite ugly yourself
but he didn't marry a beautiful wife
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by kaymart: 10:00am On May 27, 2020
Obasanjo wanted to throw punch?
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by extol1(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

ha obasanjo still fine pass oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by thaoriginator: 10:06am On May 27, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
God punish them all
Bastards
best comments so farrrr.

Still checking for now though..
Re: President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture by toprealman: 10:06am On May 27, 2020
yanabasee1:

To avoid questions like this I suppose.
But trust me nobody ugly......na cash wey de make water pass garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.