Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Can I Change My Car Colour? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can I Change My Car Colour? (1821 Views)

I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress / 2008 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks Cheap Offer Tomato Red Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Change My Car Colour? by dedons: 9:56am On May 27, 2020
Good day Auto Gurus.

I use a white Toyota car but wish to change the spray colour to Silver. Is it possible to change the colour? If yes, what is the official process?
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by calculation(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2020
Waiting for Elderly reply on the matter.
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by valarinz: 5:45pm On May 27, 2020
Very soon, people will open threads on NL to ask the public if its ok to replace their boxers

1 Like

Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by dedons: 6:41pm On May 27, 2020
valarinz:
Very soon, people will open threads on NL to ask the public if its ok to replace their boxers
Since you know too much, why not just answer the question intelligently and back off.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by valarinz: 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
dedons:
Since you know too much, why not just answer the question intelligently and back off.

You're not quite following.

I'm saying that NL is a wonderful place to bring questions to and all worries will be sorted.

valarinz:

Can you imagine the relief it'll be to get some answers to this very serious and nerve cracking query?

God bless NL cool
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by thebigkendo(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2020
dedons:
Good day Auto Gurus.

I use a white Toyota car but wish to change the spray colour to Silver. Is it possible to change the colour? If yes, what is the official process?

-Take the motor to Wasiu painter.
- Negotiate price for painting
- After the painting is done, get affidavit & police report for change of colour
- Buy beer for boiz to wash your new car
- Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by dedons: 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
thebigkendo:

- After the painting is done, get affidavit & police report for change of colour
- Case closed
Thanks bro. I was just sceptical since the original colour was registered with it. I never knew it was that easy.
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by thebigkendo(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2020
dedons:
Thanks bro. I was just sceptical since the original colour was registered with it. I never knew it was that easy.

With the affidavit and police report, you can keep using your vehicle documents without any harassment.

Don't waste your time/funds trying change the color on the vehicle registration documents
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by fastseo: 2:04am On May 28, 2020
valarinz:

You're not quite following.

I'm saying that NL is a wonderful place to bring questions to and all worries will be sorted.

Can you imagine the relief it'll be to get some answers to this very serious and nerve cracking query?

God bless NL cool

See how someone just answered the question right away.. Giving him the legal side of it.

Most time I just wondered how u people sound dumb but thinking u are super intelligent.

thebigkendo:

- Case closed

Thanks bro... At least we now know that car whose color was changed from the original colour which it was registered with need a police report.

This post will serves as guide to many in years to come as long as nairaland remains

4 Likes

Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by Nobody: 2:59am On May 28, 2020
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by valarinz: 6:22am On May 28, 2020
fastseo:

See how someone just answered the question right away.. Giving him the legal side of it.

Most time I just wondered how u people sound dumb but thinking u are super intelligent.

Thanks bro... At least we now know that car whose color was changed from the original colour which it was registered with need a police report.

This post will serves as guide to many in years to come as long as nairaland remains

Wetin you dey talk na Oga, who wants to sound intelligent? Me? Lol, oyo.

I'm just a Volvo seller, remember? Those ugly, boxy, loud, fuel guzzling cars, and all I want to do is sell some more cool

OP finally went to edit his question and got an answer to his edited question, I'll come back and edit mine later when I've purchased some intelligence too, wait small....
Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by dedons: 6:32am On May 28, 2020
valarinz:

Wetin you dey talk na Oga, who wants to sound intelligent? Me? Lol, oyo.

I'm just a Volvo seller, remember? Those ugly, boxy, loud, fuel guzzling cars, and all I want to do is sell some more cool

OP finally went to edit his question and got an answer to his edited question, I'll come back and edit mine later when I've purchased some intelligence too, wait small....
Oga I didn't edit anything. This is the same question I asked from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Can I Change My Car Colour? by valarinz: 6:34am On May 28, 2020
dedons:
Oga I didn't edit anything. This is the same question I asked from the beginning.

Ok, congrats.

Off to sell my Volvos.....

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Lexus ES 350 Black Full Option 2008.. / Lexus LS460 2007 Premium Toks.. 4.3m / Distress Sales:Toyota Highlander 2006 Limited V6 Silver 1.690k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.