Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! (36126 Views)

Stop Asking Nigerians To Write IELTS (Petition) / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Kalaba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Meanwhile, back here in Nigeria, we have to be careful of those friends always asking for Access (Diamond) account and Diamond master card, na them.

7 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by TheBusinessHub: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
FortuneDeGreat:
Since you're struggling to survive over there, come back home, Nigeria is currently free of corruption and terrorism, Buhari's government has succeeded in making Nigeria the biggest economy in the world just as he promised.

grin Werey

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by VickyRotex(f): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
gungab:

Sure, how they are trying to lure people over there into fraud

Alright cool!

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by TheBusinessHub: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kalaba:
Meanwhile, back here in Nigeria, we have to be careful of those friends always asking for Access (Diamond) account and Diamond master card, na them.

One asked for my company's registration certificate, registration address, company name details and my company registered bank account. Imagine all he asked o on top just being familiar to him. The excuse was they will wore 10Million to my account I get 15%, he didn't give clear details, ( later discovered, it was advance loan scheme which I'll be the one to repay), the moment he asked for my bank account, in my mind who give you ten million guy, I declined his request, it's ten months now, we've become enemies. I don't give two hoots

Whenever people ask my account number alone, I withdraw. My rule is simple, I don't want money i've not earned/worked for. We must not be emotional with these evil associations disguised as friendships. If the table turns and we need the help of these lowlifes, they won't be anywhere to be found. Their friendship is only for thier benefits and for collecting. Fake friendships everywhere

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
This niqqa go stingy.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by ogbonti: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
when you get overseas and fail to use your brain, the justice system will help you use it

I know of a Nigerian whose half brother that is a lawyer in Nigeria called him almost 50 times on a given day and sent him almost 200 whatsapp messages for him to help him pick one million dollars - as if the way people see one million naira in naija is the way we see one million dollars here

He called me to seek for my advise - one word I told him - block that brother and blacklist him forever because he wants you to go to jail

.....And that’s how it stands till now - for 3 years going no communication - as he changed his number - deleted all social media account and the rest is history !

Be wise!

29 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by gambia(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Youths of nowadays are so lazy, contentment is a missing word in their dictionary. Op , please blacklist anyone that ask for such favour.

7 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:
slawormir comman oppose the motion

werey Omo grin

Lmao grin Baba werey ni idiot yẹn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by LordShiva97(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. Do ur research. It's bad no doubt but it is what it is.

Do my research on what exactly, how internet fraud has reduce the rate of armed robberies?

Imagine the sheer depravity of the nonsense you shamelessly uttered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by TheBusinessHub: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
gambia:
Youths of nowadays are so lazy, contention is a missing word in their dictionary. Op , please blacklist anyone that ask for such favour.

Contentment

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Roon9(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:
slawormir comman oppose the motion

werey Omo grin

Already did
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Enwhen(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
This is a serious matter, and it’s very rampant these days.

When an old colleague finds out you’re in a North American country, especially those in the yahoo business, the first help they want from you is TO HELP THEM PICK MONEY UP or LOAD A CHECK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER TO THEM.

Seriously?
Someone who probably couldn’t afford 3 square meals back in Nigeria, but lucky to successfully relocate abroad, trying to upgrade his certificates to earn a better living, and the next thing in your selfish mind is to use him for your sinister activities?

I have met with Nigerian professors, Managers, Professionals earning money legally, had they listened to such bullcrap, I’m pretty sure they’d be cooling their as$es off behind bars.

A friend to a cousin contacted me on such crazy topic, I made sure I disowned the cousin first, then blocked the friend afterwards.

AN EVEN CRAZIER EXPERIENCE:
One asked me to help him collect money from his aunty based in the states. I had to be very sharp. Why can’t your aunt send money to you directly? I asked him that. Then I asked another question, hope you’re not into fraud. Then he goes “actually that my aunty is like MAHE and I don’t know how you’d feel if you know it’s a yahoo stuff”. I BLOCKED HIS ASS

If you’re in a foreign land, don’t ever help anybody, I repeat anybody collect fund. Some lie under the guise of “relative” and if you fall for it, LAW doesn’t pardon “I DIDNT KNOW”.

A lot of innocent guys have been rendered homeless and unfit for work since their record has been stained.

DONT BE A VICTIM!!!
MA LO JEGO OOOO!

No let them use their raggae spoil your blues oo..Mahe fire their ritualistic life

abeg continue dey block their ass and their life , before them scam you as Dem take scam the babalawo wey dey give Dem jazz Son wey dey abroad after the babalawo do jazz for them to scam people...the matter na Dem settle last week

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

Do my research on what exactly, how internet fraud has reduce the rate of armed robberies?

Imagine the sheer depravity of the nonsense you shamelessly uttered.
Baba I simply said the reality on ground. I ain't one to hop on sentimental bandwagons. It's simply the reality on ground which I have observed.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Continue guys. Am learning how this Yahoo of a thing works. Wish I could see $800,000, I will be feeling like the king of Africa
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by toprealman: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
This is a serious matter, and it’s very rampant these days.

When an old colleague finds out you’re in a North American country, especially those in the yahoo business, the first help they want from you is TO HELP THEM PICK MONEY UP or LOAD A CHECK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER TO THEM.

Seriously?
Someone who probably couldn’t afford 3 square meals back in Nigeria, but lucky to successfully relocate abroad, trying to upgrade his certificates to earn a better living, and the next thing in your selfish mind is to use him for your sinister activities?

I have met with Nigerian professors, Managers, Professionals earning money legally, had they listened to such bullcrap, I’m pretty sure they’d be cooling their as$es off behind bars.

A friend to a cousin contacted me on such crazy topic, I made sure I disowned the cousin first, then blocked the friend afterwards.

AN EVEN CRAZIER EXPERIENCE:
One asked me to help him collect money from his aunty based in the states. I had to be very sharp. Why can’t your aunt send money to you directly? I asked him that. Then I asked another question, hope you’re not into fraud. Then he goes “actually that my aunty is like MAHE and I don’t know how you’d feel if you know it’s a yahoo stuff”. I BLOCKED HIS ASS

If you’re in a foreign land, don’t ever help anybody, I repeat anybody collect fund. Some lie under the guise of “relative” and if you fall for it, LAW doesn’t pardon “I DIDNT KNOW”.

A lot of innocent guys have been rendered homeless and unfit for work since their record has been stained.

DONT BE A VICTIM!!!
MA LO JEGO OOOO!
A lady helped pick an item for me once I later had to warn her again such silly trust. Too many horrible people out there I said to her.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by VectorVee68(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you OP for this Information, its really helpful, most times I don't blame the peoole who help in the pick up because of the lies they are told... I am really grateful OP, People like me who believe people easily would have just fallen for this.....

8 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Funpeter: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
STENON:
Very true. Best to be very smart with them too cheesy.
Even the ones in abroad are not left out too.

I heard the term "azza" first from my Nigerian coursemate who was trying to play smart game with me, he asked for my friends "azza" details to help send naira equivalent to his account in Nigeria and I became suspicious when he said he will reward me if I can do it undecided undecided

Another even chatted me on whatsapp to send my account number for a tuition fees deposit for his sister, I said I am not an admission officer for his sister's school , he should pay directly to his sister's school account.

If you are from Nigeria, You will be smarter than them cool

You don't reveal your home address, account number and other details to some people just like that. Odikwa risky undecided undecided
pretty hope you are doing well... Wish all the best.. Stay safe
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hmmm.....wonders they say shall never end.
Thanks for bringing this up. Sincerely, it is enlightening for me because I have given a few people to give out my address in the past because they claim they are processing admission or other stuffs. Now I have learned.

Thank God for nairaland.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by Ibechris2: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
My brothers and sisters abroad...I plead with many of u to be careful who u called your friend back home.

Some are even kidnapping people and collecting Ransome in Bitcoins and Etherium...abi na wetin the call am.

This Nigeria is no longer the Nigeria u and I used to know 10yrs back.

Good luck to u all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by chaloskyx: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
ahah why nau since the land over there is full of milk and honey with no suffering cant they just send us small chin chilin change just to keep body and soul over here. abi is it that things are not as rosy over there as perceived that its the same struggle every where let them tell us now o
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by rajiedreez: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shey there's no yahoo boy online to defend their actions ni

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by LordShiva97(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba I simply said the reality on ground. I ain't one to hop on sentimental bandwagons. It's simply the reality on ground which I have observed.

And the reality on ground is that internet fraud reduced the rate of armed robberies, and that this reduction in the rate of armed robberies is one of the seemingly "positive effects" of internet fraud?

You should book an appointment with a shrink.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
promotervickky:

Some even pick it up, and don't send to you.. Scam, scamming the scamer!

I swear down... I heard this happen alot grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
promotervickky:

Some even pick it up, and don't send to you.. Scam, scamming the scamer!
Lol,sadly...it's a scamming world.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by SweetCunt97(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordShiva97:

And the reality on ground is that internet fraud reduced the rate of armed robberies, and that this reduction in the rate of armed robberies is one of the seemingly "positive effects" of internet fraud?

You should book an appointment with a shrink.
Seemingly Dude? Should I breastfeed to get? Oya na it's a negative effect.

You need an appointment with your English Comprehension Teacher.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
lennsmart:
I like this discussion

Not only u.. I am following it page to Page.
Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by OmoDavido(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nawao

From the beginning of my 6 months IT na him I go start to save money for my Canada visa and flight ticket.

I must be counted among Nigerians who migrated successfully to Canada in a legit way. So shall it be, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Fraudsters: STOP Asking Your Kins Abroad To Help You Aid Your Selfish Interests! by gambia(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Contentment

Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus / Move To Australia Or Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.