Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,479 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? (511 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Who Owns A Man His Wife Or Mom / How Do U Like Ur Chocolate !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2020
Morning!
As for me, I don't pray to end with a woman like my momma. She did some things I'm really not proud of and can't disclose with any human. I've forgiven her though, but whenever I remember, it do make me sad. May God right all the wrongs in our individual lives
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by sweetlo: 10:57am On May 27, 2020
Yes in a way,

No in another way.

Ask me for percentage.

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2020
I reject a man like my father undecided
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by incogni2o: 11:00am On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:

I am not suprised, you are a feminist
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by incogni2o: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
I'll explain
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2020
sweetlo:
Yes in a way,

No in another way.

Ask me for percentage.

What percentage?
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:

Hmmmm! May God help us
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2020
incogni2o:
I'll explain

Please do.. let's Learn
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Westernlove: 11:42am On May 27, 2020
Well I will be fair with my Judgment
As for my father:I don't wish anyone to have him as a father. He Is a pain In the Ass.
As for my mother:I only wish to have someone like her 40%
NB:The reason why I gave my mom that 40% Is because she harbored me In her womb for 9months and took care of me to a certain age but she didn't fulfilled her full mandatory responsibilities on me when I was growing up and that Is the moment a Juvenile need his/her parents mostly.
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Goldenrod1: 12:08pm On May 27, 2020
Yes of course. And that's my prayer most times. I really envy my parent

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:10pm On May 27, 2020
Yes yes yes because I have the best dad

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Denique(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
I know it's a son to a mother and a daughter to a father answer but I'd like to answer in the same gender context.

I would say a million yes. I hope to marry a man like my mother kiss
SexyFeminist:
Amen Sis.
incogni2o:
I am not suprised, you are a feminist
It's not about feminism. Some things are just too deep to lay open.

Only those in a situation understand the struggles.
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2020
Westernlove:
Well I will be fair with my Judgment
As for my father:I don't wish anyone to have him as a father. He Is a pain In the Ass.
As for my mother:I only wish to have someone like her 40%
NB:The reason why I gave my mom that 40% Is because she harbored me In her womb for 9months and took care of me to a certain age but she didn't fulfilled her full mandatory responsibilities on me when I was growing up and that Is the moment a Juvenile need his/her parents mostly.

Our case is kinda similar
Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Ifabernard(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2020
What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Do You Pray To End Up With A Man Or Woman Like Ur Dad Or Mom? by Ekejoestar(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2020
I want a woman like my mum in all ramification.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Partner From Cheating On You / Mistake I Made By Marrying Her / Never Date Your Colleague At Work.(opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.