Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (32652 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2020
Bleep you man. If you have lost 2 to 3 of your useless fucking boys to this unnecessary war cause by the fucking tyrants we call the GOVERNMENT.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Uckroot: 4:00pm On May 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

And what do you do if the same BH that just ambushed you showed up to attack and kill you with cell phones in your hands instead of guns to defend yourself with? Your are dead of course.

Btw, that was a silly analogy, there's a difference between official war recording/Documenting and recording for private use or to post on social media.

Throw your brain away. You don’t need it.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Uckroot: 4:01pm On May 27, 2020
Xposed2020:

And thereafter send it to cencom (central command or ops room (operations room) for proper analysis and not Social media for the Enemy to carry out review and have much details about troops location, strength, disposition, habits, types of weapons and equipment not withstanding the higher authority has failed to do the right thing.

Nigerian soldiers are horrible (how can one give out own position to the enemy at night by watching movies and playing music thereby contradicting principles of defence), not educated (about 80% use someone's credentials), hence the need to change entry requirements to ND as the least which will enable them to know how to write, read and interact with others humanely.

There is need to enforce what the Reps member is saying as it is already in Op Lafiya Dole's SOP so no need for new law, but Commanders at all level failed to implement it. Loss of Command will solve the problem.

Many a times religious bigots & ethnic jingoist, display their ignorance about NA intakes coming from a particular region when National Dailies have the number of intakes per state.

Rubbish.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Uckroot: 4:08pm On May 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
I agree with him 100%, there's no room for unprofessional and undisciplined soldiers endangering the lives of their fellow soldiers and Nigerians in general.

I saw the video in question of Nigerian soldiers looking, standing around and videotaping their injured, bleeding an decapitated comrade instead of helping him by rendering basic first aid like applying pressure or using improvised tourniquet or even tie common belt around the wound to stop the bleeding and eventually save his life, but their first instinct wasn't to save the life of their soldier brother, they were more concerned about taking video to post on social media to embarrass and ridicule their own country.

The soldiers involved should be wearing the Nigerian army uniform, they are better off furthering their social media concerns as bloggers instead of the Nigerian military.

Carry gun go war front na.

When you see bullet you fit stand?

The soldier have complained endlessly about saboteurs Oh ye half brained Nigerian wants them to die in silence.
With the info from the war front hidden and false news plastered all over nrwspapers.
People’s son’s are out there getting ambushed by terrorists and one idiot is parading chopping money and reporting that the war has been won.

See what ordinary chad did to boko haram. Shekau has to start begging.
Your people went to tell shekau to do audio where he is crying about military firepower ... how daft... zero evidence of any uncovered boko haram hideout unlike the chad story that came with hard evidence.
A whole shekau that has lost countless friends since the beginning of the war and sent countless children to early graves is crying about nonexistent Nigerian military firepower.

If nigeria is serious boko haram will end in one week. With massive bombings. Instead you have fools sitting in Abuja divulging info the boko haram after planned offensives..and you want people’s children in danger to not have phones to report the real news.

Tufia.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by newdawn2017(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
Olooshi sombori,instead of asking for investigation into the welfare of the Army he decided to cast cutlass on the victim soldiers.

All Executive,judiciary and Legislative tiers personnel should be made to submit an immediate family member into the Nigerian army and posted to warfront and see rapid difference in status quo of "i don't care" attitude.

Foreign custom auctioned( long grain) at #25000,#24000 (short grain), #21000(local) Naira per bag(50kg) .(discount exist if you are buying more than 10bags+ free delivery within Lagos)

>>Pork at 1,200 Naira per kilogram.

>>High quality Palm oil at:
10,500 per 25 litres.(free delivery within Lagos if you are buying more than Ten 25 litre kegs or more)

You come ,see what you are buying,pay,and transport it

*Note:All transportation is by pick up except you are buying in bulk at the stipulated quantity above for delivery*

I ve always said dis, that that buhari's son or daughter, burutai himself, all d senators & governor's including local government chairman ve there 2 of their children in d d army & each should be at d Frontlines & d second should be in d 2nd lines or 3rd.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Mordecai(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2020
undecided

Because they have no families to talk to, abi?

Because they do not need to transfer money to their loved ones, abi?

So that news about the atrocities you politicians commit will not get out, abi?

undecided
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by chatinent: 4:46pm On May 27, 2020
apesinola001:
wink everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
In Nigeria, they first steal the owner then gain full access to the house.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Psoul(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2020
Boko Haram is a money spinning business for the government.

Today I was at the mechanic village where they are fixing my car. A young distressed man came in. He had to interrupt our discussion. He told us that he's from Agbor in Delta State.
Eventually, this young guy happened to be a military man. He told us what the how the government that ordered them to go and fight Boko Haram is the same giving the terrorist info about the activities of the military.

They were in Borno State fighting the war and were sabotaged and many of the troop were killed in hundreds.

Him and few others were lucky to escape.
He managed to come to East. Umuahia precisely and he was declared AWOL. The commander at Umuahia gave order that his fellow military men should shoot him dead at that place. Fortunately, there was a problem between the commander and few other officers on why he must be killed that way. He was able to escape on the heat of the argument.

He showed his ID card, brought out his uniform and showed us. Even one police officer there who was on uniform confirmed the both the uniform and ID Card are all authentic.

He was looking for a means to get back to his home town. He told us that, he's done with the military.

I don't use to believe this kind of story, but sometimes when u see the truth, you'll know.

You can see what is happening in this country.
The guy says dat the more the military men die in the battle field, the more the Ogas get richer cos the compensation that is meant to go to the family of the dead officer of bn pocketed by the Ogas and they'll refuse to tell the family about the dead officers.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2020
Uckroot:

Rubbish.
Trash
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2020
Uckroot:

Rubbish.

Ranting of a petulant child.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by NGpatriot: 5:34pm On May 27, 2020
Uckroot:

Carry gun go war front na.

When you see bullet you fit stand?

The soldier have complained endlessly about saboteurs Oh ye half brained Nigerian wants them to die in silence.
With the info from the war front hidden and false news plastered all over nrwspapers.
People’s son’s are out there getting ambushed by terrorists and one idiot is parading chopping money and reporting that the war has been won.

See what ordinary chad did to boko haram. Shekau has to start begging.
Your people went to tell shekau to do audio where he is crying about military firepower ... how daft... zero evidence of any uncovered boko haram hideout unlike the chad story that came with hard evidence.
A whole shekau that has lost countless friends since the beginning of the war and sent countless children to early graves is crying about nonexistent Nigerian military firepower.

If nigeria is serious boko haram will end in one week. With massive bombings. Instead you have fools sitting in Abuja divulging info the boko haram after planned offensives..and you want people’s children in danger to not have phones to report the real news.

Tufia.

Your brain says you should complain while at the same time endanger the lives of your soldier brothers with your social media propaganda cell phone right?

You soldier brother is injured, bleeding, losing blood and dying, but instead of rendering basic first aid to save his life, you stood there like a clueless circus master taking pictures and video taping to post on social media?

Propaganda and social media matters more than the lives of your comrades on the battlefield.

You people are just too unpatriotic and unintelligent to be valuable members of any decent society.

Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by mamaafrik(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2020
newdawn2017:
I ve always said dis, that that buhari's son or daughter, burutai himself, all d senators & governor's including local government chairman ve there 2 of their children in d d army & each should be at d Frontlines & d second should be in d 2nd lines or 3rd.
h grin grin grin ,ootigba tan.
No truer word has ever been said.

1 Like

Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I support this move

They should stop them from using phones because taking videos and using social media to draw the media’s attention to their problems and cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

They should always follow the mechanism in place to register thier complaints and grievances
Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain about their grievances
They should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes

always typing rubbish
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by WeRblessed(f): 8:05pm On May 27, 2020
That is a human rights abuse.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by EXOUSIAng: 7:41am On May 28, 2020
Asadujames202:
Ragtag underpaid third world Scout boys masquerading as soldiers

Like for bh boys
Share for zoo soljahz
I say this with the deepest pain, I lost a friend two weeks ago, he died on active duty. He has a wife and kids he had loved ones ans friends like myself.
IF GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIST OF PEOPLE I WANT DEAD. YOU WILL MAKE THE TOP 5 FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID....BUT ON THE OTHERHAND I WISH THAT PERSON YOU LOVE MOST IS KILLED IN COLD BLOOD SO YOU ENJOY THE PAIN. There are people on this platform who have lost fathers and sons....YOU DERSERVE TO BE HUNG TILL YOU DIE FOR THIS.... I wish you the worst of lucks as you continue in life
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Asadujames202(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

I say this with the deepest pain, I lost a friend two weeks ago, he died on active duty. He has a wife and kids he had loved ones ans friends like myself.
IF GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIST OF PEOPLE I WANT DEAD. YOU WILL MAKE THE TOP 5 FOR WHAT YOU JUST SAID....BUT ON THE OTHERHAND I WISH THAT PERSON YOU LOVE MOST IS KILLED IN COLD BLOOD SO YOU ENJOY THE PAIN. There are people on this platform who have lost fathers and sons....YOU DERSERVE TO BE HUNG TILL YOU DIE FOR THIS.... I wish you the worst of lucks as you continue in life

Sorry, what are you on about?
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by bigtt76(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
How they charge those phones beats me.

Makes sense though and I think with the advent of social media, there's the need to re-examine all operational procedures and re-align them to the current realities.

KingAzubuike:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/stop-north-east-troops-from-using-phones-rep-tells-dhq/%3famp=1
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by KingAzubuike(f): 9:02am On May 28, 2020
bigtt76:
How they charge those phones beats me.

Makes sense though and I think with the advent of social media, there's the need to re-examine all operational procedures and re-align them to the current realities.

They simply look for villagers or charging spots around.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by bigtt76(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
Hmmmm but that too is dangerous. I'm not saying it should be banned all together but they ought to have a base they all return to say during weekends or so for those who can, so they have their own share of mobile phone time. Taking the phones to the war front is irresponsible.

KingAzubuike:

They simply look for villagers or charging spots around.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by usah4(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2020
No soldier in his right senses will pick a call at war when he's hearing gun shots...
Him get 2 lives? (Not at all)
So stopping them from using phones will not kill the BH boys, I believe the video that went viral last week was a true story that's why you're visiting the issue.
What they need is support please and ONE ARMY cos ONE ARMY is better than TWO or THREE divided ARMY...
Who know go know...

1 Like

Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by usah4(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2020
bigtt76:
Hmmmm but that too is dangerous. I'm not saying it should be banned all together but they ought to have a base they all return to say during weekends or so for those who can, so they have their own share of mobile phone time. Taking the phones to the war front is irresponsible.

Just like the US Army does and our troops will be saying the have camp what kind of camp
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by Uckroot: 6:46pm On May 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your brain says you should complain while at the same time endanger the lives of your soldier brothers with your social media propaganda cell phone right?

You soldier brother is injured, bleeding, losing blood and dying, but instead of rendering basic first aid to save his life, you stood there like a clueless circus master taking pictures and video taping to post on social media?

Propaganda and social media matters more than the lives of your comrades on the battlefield.

You people are just too unpatriotic and unintelligent to be valuable members of any decent society.

Shameless people.

Screw your patriotism in a society that doesn’t care about you.

Secondly the person with the phone wasn’t the only one there, others were helping out.

What is more patriotic than going out there to lay your life for some simpletons that won’t acknowledge you’re being underequipped to fight a lost cause.

Do you know how many brothers you lose to war and what that would to you? You don’t think it has gotten to a point where the soldiers who previously operated and suffered in silence felt they needed to show us what is actually happening out there?

Patriotism is a poor man’s dream that’s why it’s only poor men that die for theiAr “countries” while rich fools sit behind tables to “address” the nation.
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by LLMG: 8:46pm On May 28, 2020
No I am not a wicked person, just try comprehend first before you comment
Fuckgovt:
so they shld die from the wicked treatment given to them by their leaders and keep quiet abi. U are a wicked person
Re: Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters by bigtt76(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2020
Exactly. We have serious problems at our hands in all spheres of governance and armed forces. Most people we have at various levels of command are not well educated in the fields they're functioning. I recall growing up seeing Nigerian police force men and women go for refresher classes every Friday but that's not so any more. Not sure the army and others has been able to do same too. Our civil service is also crap ...look at head of Agency and Minister fighting on social media ...who does that in a civilized country? undecided

usah4:

Just like the US Army does and our troops will be saying the have camp what kind of camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.