Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend (80953 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by biz2get(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2020
Lagbaja01:
Aunty, this is too much na....sey him offended you before ni?...Biko, no vex.

SIMPLETON , Must you defend the other lady even when shes obviously wrong?..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Ingriid(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Denique post=90019528]

Hi Sis,

Thank you for reaching out.
My outburst or should I say reprimand is in a bid to end the name calling.

It's bad already and I totally understand your message, which is why I am disappointed in her comment. It's like a sell out. You understand me? She's giving some of them a reason to attack us.

Trust me, it hurts to see some of them call us names which is why we need to call ourselves to order(by not igniting the fire. Nothing on this thread warranted her post)

Her outburst would have been justified if she was responding to a call out.
I'm all for "women supporting women" ONLY when they are right!

It is in the light of the above, I have decided to sit Cynthia Morgan's story out.
As women, we need to stop using our emotions to get justice. I believe in logical reasoning.
I am not perfect but will never generalize the Nigerian men... Only when they come for me would I react. If there's anyone to call them names, I think I should be in the Top 5 but I realise not all of them are evil.

Some of us have loving parents, brothers, husbands, uncles etc... Some of us weren't so lucky...but does that make all of them bad?

If you can, kindly go through her posts and you'll see she's becoming an irritant.
That is so not how to fight a cause.
Cc: Gandollar kiss

**Hugss.

Reprimand That ur energy is way too high babe. Well, this ur strength will be needed when they start shouting women are olosho......... blablabla.
Take care girlie!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Everywheregood: 6:12pm On May 27, 2020
A Nairalander needs our help

http://dance.remymartin.ng/entry/gift-3/

Please like the dance to vote
��
And share to friends to like too
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Denique(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2020
Ingriid:
Reprimand That ur energy is way too high babe. Well, this ur strength will be needed when they start shouting women are olosho......... blablabla.
Take care girlie!
I don't have to respond to every post. That is why we have YOU here also.
Again, I don't seem to understand your drive?
Was I wrong to point out the errors in her writeup? Are you justifying her actions because some guys here call us names?
For how long do we have to keep up with the back and forth? War for war?
Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by stieyven(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Donhaywhy001(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2020
Can u just imagine d morrafucker.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by ModestGal(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.
You are truthfully the real deal my Lady

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by pelepeleb: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
E ya so you know that he is starved sexually, then go and help the guy now. wetin your own de do self.
bad girl with distorted toto.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:30pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

4. I know you want attention, so here you go:
a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

I hope you are ready for what is to come on this thread?

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

You really don't have to comment on every thread as you seem troubled undecided

Cheers!
Eeyah
Millenniumlady, see the way these pipo dey drag your papa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady

I tell you say you don popular. Kindly go through every page. No be everybody wey quote you. Even your fellow girls don Sabi you.

Chai, I Wan die o grin grin grin grin

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by pelepeleb: 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
This is how she is treating her male people her house ( not home). any man that want to marry her should think twice. my advise to you.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:33pm On May 27, 2020
pelepeleb:
This is how she is treating her male people her house ( not home). any man that want to marry her should think twice. my advise to you.
Millenniumlady anoda Wan just dropped.
You dey see yourself so.

God bless you pelepeleb
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Egoveen: 6:36pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Mandela27:
No mind d idiot
mods!!! undecided
Mandela27:
No mind d idiot
mods!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by OKTolu: 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
Popsy is protecting his daughter, nice one
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
Jesus! See as them drag your papa!

Oya jump to your other monikers

Biacan aka babyforever aka millenniumlady

Chineke I don die o. Denique, oil dey ya head. The gal na the most popular NL leach.

I tell am say her days dey numbered. The whole Nairaland don Sabi her character.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by solsticey2k3(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

Cheers!

Chai... You must have had a first class.

See enumeration of points! shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
Dybala11:

Pot calling kettle black, criticising others about the same thing you're guilty of. I remembered you posted a comment on a thread where you asked a certain man if he's rich enough to take care of your needs, thinking the guy will try to woo you. Talk about bunch of hungry mofos and gold diggers everywhere.
I talk am.

Denique talk say na chewing gum boys dey surround her. No class. She 4get say there are other women with dignity and class here.

She dey find support for her character, unknown to her that support exists in a brothel.

Millenniumlady

This your case no be here o

More pipo are still coming. Strap ya seatbelt!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
Karlifate:

Cos that entity has no life beyond Nairaland.
Olosho tinz. I been knew.

millenniumlady

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 6:52pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:

That girl is possessed by several demons. She needs to be exorcised.
Even her fellow woman dey shake head.

Millenniumlady
Another person wey no quote you.

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
dimexy247:
Wow! Thanks a bunch for this piece, the girl seems really troubled, she comments like that on all thread and is hell bent on trying to prove how stupid she really is.
I been knew.

Millenniumlady
Another person wey no quote you. I don die

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
Dybala11:

A certain man with the moniker "realokopi" called her unstable on this forum about a month or two ago.
Is that so?

Millenniumlady aka Biacan aka babyforever. I been knew.
Another one

I hope you dey see dis

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 7:08pm On May 27, 2020
Shimzyy:

I know deep inside you're so pained to the extent of hiding your displeasure with this comment
I blame your parents because you deserve to be aborted
Chineke in the highest.

Millenniumlady, you dey see am?

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by harsysky(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

If this is how you reason off Nairaland, which I highly doubt, then my friend, you are a big MESS!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by yommen: 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I don't agree with 'Nigerian men are the worst thing.....' in your statement. At least, we are better than SA, Zimbabwe etc men o.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Drigby2: 7:19pm On May 27, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Your type go fat come short with ugly face.. pained short monster
And she go dey form Beyonce for online.

Millenniumlady
Another one.
Learn to have class and dignity. Maybe na your family.

You call yourself real deal. Real deal na woman wey get real class and top dignity. Slay Queen cannot be real deal.

Women like Denique are the realest deal out there. You can tell she issa fulfilled woman.

Real deal that is broke and leechy like Olosho, is that one a real deal?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

grin grin Just what I thought undecided "K" as in "K"
I see your skull in the trash picture above
You better hurry before Lawma grinds it along with the trash grin

Wow.

Collect.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Gandollar(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2020
Cladez:

I'm following you ASAP......A sound mind you are.
You won't gain anything by following anyone on NL. It's just like clicking share, it goes not where.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Mayorwer: 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
This is the bomb. Thank you
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by galadima77(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Nigerian men? Tell us what they've done to you? Or what they've denied you in all honesty, let's see how much weight your words carry.
Be very sincere!
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Gandollar(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

Hi Sis,

Thank you for reaching out.
My outburst or should I say reprimand is in a bid to end the name calling.

It's bad already and I totally understand your message, which is why I am disappointed in her comment. It's like a sell out. You understand me? She's giving some of them a reason to attack us.

Trust me, it hurts to see some of them call us names which is why we need to call ourselves to order(by not igniting the fire. Nothing on this thread warranted her post)

Her outburst would have been justified if she was responding to a call out.
I'm all for "women supporting women" ONLY when they are right!

It is in the light of the above, I have decided to sit Cynthia Morgan's story out.
As women, we need to stop using our emotions to get justice. I believe in logical reasoning.
I am not perfect but will never generalize the Nigerian men... Only when they come for me would I react. If there's anyone to call them names, I think I should be in the Top 5 but I realise not all of them are evil.

Some of us have loving parents, brothers, husbands, uncles etc... Some of us weren't so lucky...but does that make all of them bad?

If you can, kindly go through her posts and you'll see she's becoming an irritant.
That is so not how to fight a cause.
Cc: Gandollar kiss

**Hugs**
Sis, are you new here or you just love to fish for idiots?

This is NL and there's a tradition. You obviously don't know this or you just love to talk.

You had no business calling the lady out. I repeat, this NL!

If you want to make sense, go to Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Gandollar(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2020
Mayorwer:
This is the bomb. Thank you
Denique or degue whatever...

This is your reward, take it to the bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.