Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend (80573 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by tunary(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.
Nigeria men are sex starve fools which includes your father right? be Like say na hunger dey beat you so, a hungry man is angry man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.

awon generisation geng

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by charlesELIKIBA: 3:10pm On May 27, 2020
Mr eazi right now

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by dboo442: 3:12pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
At least the young man has the right to love or eye anyone and not to force his love on anyone...in this case,i think the young man here is not wrong,so don't transfer you frustration and anger on him and as for the job,the young man had one already.thanku
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by adecz: 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Abi na her go take care of you!! grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by isaacprinz(m): 3:13pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I totally understand your frustrations madam, but calling out Nigerian men won't help you right now. Face the issue at hand and stop exposing your over dumped ass. Guys for don show you pepper be dat oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by dimexy247(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2020
Wow! Thanks a bunch for this piece, the girl seems really troubled, she comments like that on all thread and is hell bent on trying to prove how stupid she really is. She hates men and t the same time so obsessed about them forgetting her father is man.

Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

4. I know you want attention, so here you go:
a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

I hope you are ready for what is to come on this thread?

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

You really don't have to comment on every thread as you seem troubled undecided

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by YungLasaint(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2020
grin let me just be reading comment...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by olamy7(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
then you are a worthless being with just a brain to type something irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by dimexy247(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
If all men are fools, rate your father on scale of 1-10 in this category. grin

Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by NigeriaB(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

grin grin Just what I thought undecided "K" as in "K"
I see your skull in the trash picture above
You better hurry before Lawma grinds it along with the trash grin

Chai. You bad! You wicked! You fine!

Well, I'm a poet; can we be friends?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Femeto: 3:17pm On May 27, 2020
Mr Eazi na Soldier.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Pot calling kettle black, criticising others about the same thing you're guilty of. I remembered you posted a comment on a thread where you asked a certain man if he's rich enough to take care of your needs, thinking the guy will try to woo you. Talk about bunch of hungry mofos and gold diggers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Endymi: 3:21pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

This post made my day
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by na2016: 3:22pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Tell us the vaccine that you have created so far. Also tell us of any innovative thing you have done yet

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigerian men includes your father and brothers and uncles. Just so you know.

You are the most senseless fool of a female I have ever come across in my entire life.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
Mandela27:

Lady cant u just give ur opinion and pass?
Must we know u have a bitter mind towards Nigerian men?
Is it ur business if men are sex starved?can u satisfy all the men?
Don't mind the shameless lady jor. The same lady behaving like a gold digger is here to call men names.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Joshmuch: 3:26pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
yet they feed you every day

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by judgementyard(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

grin grin Just what I thought undecided "K" as in "K"
I see your skull in the trash picture above
You better hurry before Lawma grinds it along with the trash grin
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2020
I love his reply to d guu

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2020
Wat a kul dad
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Sammycee: 3:30pm On May 27, 2020
You're really troubled. Have many vaccines have you discovered for the Covid-19 virus?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by kaludestiny10(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When you generalize the word, "NIGERIAN MEN" Remember that all the men in your family, falls into that category of bunch of sex starved fools. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

Cheers!
A certain man with the moniker "realokopi" called her unstable on this forum about a month or two ago.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Gandollar(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
And you took it to heart?

You took your time, readied your phone, bathed and got dressed, just to reply a harmless post.

Could you not just read her comments and pass?
Did she quote you? Why you like quarrel pass fight? What's wrong with you Simps on this platform?

grin
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Ryocaj(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Is ur own brain only for typing? So u can't also come up with ways to create vaccines for Covid -19 or r we not in this world together.. D day u will say something meaningful on this platform will be celebrated every year..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Gandollar(f): 3:34pm On May 27, 2020
Dybala11:

A certain man with the moniker "realokopi" called her unstable on this forum about a month or two ago.
NL is populated by Simps at the most. You all need to go back to your moms for more training.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Kudunku: 3:36pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Who hurt you? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Mawex(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Bold na true oo, but many dey deny am, hhahahaha Naija guys are not from this planet grin grin grin

But believe me, the rest na trash.

Who no like beta thing?
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2020
Who be this ram again? It was a freaking joke dumbo.
Millenniumlady:

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Pauladex(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Pls seek for help, no condition is permanent. Whatever you are passing through don't face it alone, share it with people arround you. Pele

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2020
Small play o grin grin grin
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.