Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend (80591 Views)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Charly Boy Show off His Lesbian Daughter, Says He's Proud of her Anytime / DJ Cuppy & Temi Otedola Go Shopping In New York With Their Dad, Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by MozB: 2:22pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.

if you take your time to read your comment properly, you'll realize how even more foolish you are than that man.. Just don't die of depression o!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by TanyLoe(f): 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=90011147]Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........

How this your sentence take support this post now?

Hope your brother
Nephew
Uncle
Father no be Nigerian man

Babe I no support u for this one joor
they aren't that useless
These days they hardly even have ur time for sex
Talk another thing

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by McGg: 2:23pm On May 27, 2020
gambia:
Lazy youth.

If I say "ewu" and combines it with your moniker it so read "EWUGAMBIA" LOL still pardon me am just kidding

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Zabiboy: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020

This "f" moniker you all are quoting is actually a guy....No need to feed him with all these attention...
My 2cents
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by jeff1607(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can you imagine what a youth of this 21st century is saying Instead of him to think of ways to create vaccines for the corona virus he's trying to shoot his shot where his greatgrand father tried and failed.....He should have asked ote to bless him with job instead........Nigerian men are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet earth........Bunch of sex starve fools.

waiting for your vaccine bro

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by SATANworshipsME: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
Texman21:
why do you like drawing too much attention to urself?
what do you expect from a hoe wey be say once she open her legs, the toto smell go over power the airfreshner for the room?
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Ya papa wey be sex starved fool nai cause this nonsense. to say him gree wear parachute, you nor go dey here to dey remind your papa everyday say him na fool.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Kendroid: 2:24pm On May 27, 2020
How is this man a Billionaire? angry
People dey Shah! cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Karlifate: 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

4. I know you want attention, so here you go:
a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

I hope you are ready for what is to come on this thread?

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

You really don't have to comment on every thread as you seem troubled undecided

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Goldenheart(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
izzy4shizzy:
that lady up there, @Milleniumlady, I think preek is hungrying her.

she no know say the average guy is not sex starved, they just want new kpekus every day.

for Nigeria women are the most sex starved population

Seconded grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:
grin grin Just what I thought undecided "K" as in "K" I see your skull in the trash picture above You better hurry before Lawma grinds it along with the trash grin
hahahaha. i want to marry a wicked girl like you grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

The are a reflection of the women who gave birth to and raised them and the women they are surrounded by.
morality is effed up both Nigerian men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by jidxin(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
old weather-beaten dragon..... not u ooo, but why is it paining you. are you that jobless that you are even the first to comment. you are supposed to be out there looking for vaccine too but you are here acting as a MF judge. don't be too embittered. things will turn around for good. pele dear, it is well with your soul

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Karlifate: 2:28pm On May 27, 2020
Kendroid:
How is this man a Billionaire? angry People dey Shah! cheesy
Naira Billionaire.
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2020
Man still put "oh" instead of "get lost" grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Karlifate: 2:32pm On May 27, 2020
Texman21:
why do you like drawing too much attention to urself?
Cos that entity has no life beyond Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Hoodbilonia: 2:32pm On May 27, 2020
Why must ws copy copy
Now tellme what is
Judging matters for dstv
Nonsense
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by RenaissanceGuy: 2:33pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Biacan, after jumping from one moniker to another, you've refused to change still. It's not that you even know how to express yourself. You keep on regurgitating trash just to be seen to be commenting on front page topics.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by foolbuster: 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

1. Every youth can't go about creating a vaccine for "one virus". There are other fields their expertise are required.

2. It's rude to involve one's parents in an argument, more so, his grandparents which I'm sure are well older than you... Besides, the guy didn't have the conversation with you but Otedola... Speaks a lot about your upbringing. One thing is certain, you just refused training

3. You don't know him, so don't conclude he is jobless. If he had done what you suggested, you'd be the first to call him an online beggar

a. By "Nigerian men" , I hope you know that includes all the men in your family except you don't understand English?

b. Sex starved? Girl, you should change your circle. It's obvious you've been hanging with " chewing-gum boys" and these set of guys are known to want sex all the time.

You need an upgrade!

Don't play the "women supporting women card" here cos you alone called them out and they have a right to defend themselves.

Cheers!
Savagery !!shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by maiquel: 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You're not wise.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by AureliusWolf: 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
No savage was ever more cruel than this reply right here, Millenniumlady right now grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
you're an idiot, been an inlaw to otedola is worth more than any paid job in the world, where did he mentioned he was looking for sex in his request? you're the sex sttaved mugu here not him

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Uniquekriss(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
do u know what d guy is made of, must he be as rich and famous as otedola before wooing his daughter? Did u know about Otedola 20 years ago? Plz take it easy on the guy and don't get carried away
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Slynation(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
Thanks for this comment, that girl really has no shame at all, always quick to showcase her empty skull on every thread... But we are not bordered at all, we have seen her type before(men are scum crew) and we know it ended in premium chilled lager tears...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
Denique:

You need an upgrade!

Cheers!
the fear of nairaland men is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by gambia(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
McGg:

If I say "ewu" and combines it with your moniker it so read "EWUGAMBIA" LOL still pardon me am just kidding

One love wink

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by afecgivers: 2:38pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

What will you call Nigeria women o?
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Myself2(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
This man sef.........

Well he just has to remain forever grateful to GEJ tho................
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by kingoftech: 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I concor
Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Slynation:

Thanks for this comment, that girl really has no shame at all, always quick to showcase her empty skull on every thread... But we are not bordered at all, we have seen her type before(men are scum crew) and we know it ended in premium chilled lager tears...

Hahahaha na 33" tears? Omor see as u make cold beer hungry me right now grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend by uthlaw: 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
what of Nigeria women...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.