Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories (950 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by Sheynex(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2020
What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? 10 Nigerians Share Their Drunk-In-Love Stories

Love itself may not be crazy, but it surely makes you people crazy stuff.

That’s why you’re happily doing with that your partner, what you swore to your friends to never do in a relationship.

Of course no one is judging here. We perfectly understand that those are some of the things that happen when love is on the brain.

That’s the explanation for why this Japanese princess chose to be with her fiancee, even though it would cost her her place in the Japanese monarchy.

And it is exactly what once gave birth to the #NeverAgainBro hashtag on Twitter, where babes and guys are reminiscing on some of the hurt they suffered for being ‘too in love.’

Even long before Twitter, men and women have been doing crazy things because they were in love. Just ask Adam, for example. Or ask everyone who took part in the war that ensued when Prince Paris fell in love with Helen who was betrothed to King Melanaus of Sparta and stole her back to Troy.

So, as it has been since the days of old, it remains till this day. Adam and Prince Paris may be long gone, but love is still making people do outrageous things, and here are some of them, provided by young Nigerians.

1. Scammed My Parents

“I scammed my parents for money in Uni and bought my boyfriend a 43K wrist watch.

“I actually do not regret it.” – Adeola.

2. Elope

“I and my boyfriend had an agreement that if any of our parents say no to us getting married, we will elope, get married and have a child before returning.

“He’s a Muslim, I’m a Christian.

“Thank God the relationship broke up before it got to that.” – Shalewa.

3. Help My Crush Get Her Crush

“I was a poet back in High School. I’ll write poems for my crush to give her crush.” – @iamtopmaestro on Twitter.

4. Spent My Allowance On Calls

“My daily allowance in uni was about 3k per day.

“I spent most of that calling my boyfriend who was abroad at the time.

“I couldn’t afford most of the stuff I needed. Of course, we didn’t end up marrying each other.” – Olamide.

5. An Apartment For His Sidechick

“I borrowed nearly half a million for him to rent an apartment because he got a new job in a new city.

Dude actually moved into the new apartment with his baby mama.” – @therealsoba on Twitter.

Continue Reading Here;- https://mynewspage.com.ng/2020/05/27/whats-the-craziest-thing-love-has-ever-made-you-do-10-nigerians-share-their-drunk-in-love-stories/

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by IceLip: 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
cum here cum dere

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by chiunlimited(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
cum here cum dere

grin grin you're an overCUMMer grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by tnerro1(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2020
I once waited outside a beauty salon for 2 hours just to get a girl number, to make matters worse heavy rain come start grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by philpwresh(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2020
Hookup Available in Ibadan Today, any Guy interested
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by ObaOfUyo: 12:30pm On May 27, 2020
tnerro1:
I once waited outside a beauty salon for 2 hours just to get a girl number, to make matters worse heavy rain come start grin
We've been there......
After waiting for hours, she calls another guy who drives over and pick her.
That's the moment your foolishness and stupidity dawns on you grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by ObaOfUyo: 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
[s]
philpwresh:
Hookup Available in Ibadan Today, any Guy interested
[/s]
Whose skull do you seek to mine?!? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by Sheynex(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
tnerro1:

Hope you get the number sha?
Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by RoyalBoySamuel(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2020
Me just waiting patiently to read crazy stories.. Mine was very stupid, i was a big fool ehn, back in high school, had a crush which i do steal my mum recharge card and send to, dis girl collect mai card ehn buh didn't later date me,.. Later got to know that she likes one of my friend and not me

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by Nonso92(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2020
Got paid to write a carryover exam for a friend, after writing the exam, I pack all the 30k go give woman,
Chai, my head.
Thank God I was not caught, thing for no funny oo

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by tnerro1(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2020
Sheynex:

Hope you get the number sha?

Bros, if u sabi GRA for Benin, any time rain fall, no gutter, na so so heavy erosion. i dey run from pillar to post make erosion no carry me go. dat day i nearly swear for myself cry

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by ImModern(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2020
I bought an iPhone 11 pro for this babe and she left me. Shit hurts cry

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by Caxmir: 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
Had a big crush for one aunty like that, I always shine teeth whenever I see her in our street.

One night as I went to buy sth from a nearby store, she was there and from the way she paced about, I knew sth was bothering her... that was when she mentioned"onions" lol � ,I quickly took the money from her and ran my life's best race, bought it, ran back to her sweating, thinking everywhere don stew for me, she smiled...
only for me to come out the next day and see her wedding BANNER, I almost cried losing my love to a bald-head monkey.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Craziest Thing Love Has Ever Made You Do? Nigerians Share Stories by restore8(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Caxmir:

Had a big crush for one aunty like that, I always shine teeth whenever I see her in our street.

One night as I went to buy sth from a nearby store, she was there and from the way she paced about, I knew sth was bothering her... that was when she mentioned"onions" lol � ,I quickly took the money from her and ran my life's best race, bought it, ran back to her sweating, thinking everywhere don stew for me, she smiled...
only for me to come out the next day and see;d her wedding BANNER, I almost cried losing my love to a bald-head monkey.

hahaha
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Tell A Girl That Is Madly In Love With You That You Have Philophobia / Can Introverts Be An Alpha Male? / My Witch Step Mother’s Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.