Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

sextape escapes -varsity stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / sextape escapes -varsity stories (350 Views)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

sextape escapes -varsity stories by TuroDee(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2020
SEXTAPE ESCAPADES
EPISODE ONE
He drew closer to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She looked away trying to loose his eye contact.

"Dont tell me you are shy" he whispered.

"ermm ernmn, im not. Im not just used to u yet" she mumbled.

He drew more closer, this time holding her around her waist. "look into into my eyes" he said, pulling her face to face his. "I love you and I know u feel the same way too. What are we waiting for. Lets just do it and express our love to each other" he said with a convincing look.

A look Patience couldn't resist and he always knew how to make her scum to his demands. She blushed once again moving her face from his and looking the other way

"At least sit down whiles you are here " he said . "can I get u anything to drink ?

Yes , just water.she replied feeling reluctant.

He smiled and she watched him disappear into another room .

That was the first time she has visited his room, although he had always insisted on having her over. His room looked organized, she was impressed. His books were neatly arranged on a mini table at one corner of the room. The Walls were painted to match the colours of his curtains which hung beautifully across the windows.

Sam is every girl's dream guy especially on campus , at least that was what she thought.

continue reading
http://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/05/sex-tape-escapades.html

(1) (Reply)

Only For Adult / If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods / Federal Agency Job Or 200l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.