Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (124947 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:
You're not reasonable

But I made a LOGICAL ARGUMENT ABOUT GOD'S EXISTENCE.

If another person drops a thread on his argument about the existence of God, you'll say it's interesting

What is he saying here?

Can't even construct proper sentence.

If it were Maxindhouse and I, you'll start your nonsense

Victim mentality.

You behave like a boy

So you know.

How old are you is what I'm asking you

I've answered you before if not that you have lost memory, you won't have asked me again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

But I made a LOGICAL ARGUMENT ABOUT GOD'S EXISTENCE.

What is he saying here?

Can't even construct proper sentence.

Victim mentality.

So you know.

I've answered you before if not that you have lost memory, you won't have asked me again.

Then be reasonable and stop acting childishly
Someone drop a thread for atheists, it was interesting
I did mine, you brought your irrelevance
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

You've already said I provided a LOGICAL ARGUMENT and someone who can do that is more reasonable than you.

Lack of simple comprehension is really affecting you.

I never said the thread was interesting, just like I did to your own, I single out a particular point and I said "I have INTEREST in it"

You're very poor in reasoning.

Your thread is about God.

You listed many points and I pointed out some points to ask if Jesus fall within that categories, you called it irrelevant because you know answering that will expose your lies about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

You've already said I provided a LOGICAL ARGUMENT and someone who can do that is more reasonable than you.

Lack of simple comprehension is really affecting you.

I never said the thread was interesting, just like I did to your own, I single out a particular point and I said "I have INTEREST in it"

You're very poor in reasoning.

Your thread is about God.

You listed many points and I pointed out some points to ask if Jesus fall within that categories, you called it irrelevant because you know answering that will expose your lies about Jesus.

What lies
That Psalms 110:1, Jesus was telling Jesus to sit at his right hand?
Besides, if there are three, why focus on 1 instead of the three since you say they're all equal?
Continue your boyish behavior

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:
What lies

Go back to your thread and answer if you want to know the lies.

That Psalms 110:1, Jesus was telling Jesus to sit at his right hand?

Says you or who?

Besides, if there are three, why focus on 1 instead of the three since you say they're all equal?

You have problem with Jesus being God as against the scriptures.

You don't have problem with the Father.

Your problem with the Holy Spirit is that He is not Person.

So if your point has been about the Personhood of the Holy Spirit, I'll point it out.

Continue your boyish behavior

As long it keeps given you HBP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

Says you or who?

So if your point has been about the Personhood of the Holy Spirit, I'll point it out.

I don't have problem with the Father or the son or the Holy Spirit
You say I have a problem
You just seek relevance on NL

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:
I don't have problem with the Father or the son or the Holy Spirit

You say I have a problem

Yes! because according to the scripture Jesus was BEFORE CREATION and according to your point on that thread THE CREATOR will be before CREATION.

So, is Jesus God if you don't have problem with Jesus being God?

You just seek relevance on NL

At least It's not your relevance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:14pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

So someone who is not reasonable can present A LOGICAL ARGUMENT on God's existence?

Which school did you pass through?

Has anyone ever make sense to apart from your deluded brothers?

But one thing is sure, no person will make A LOGICAL ARGUMENT about God's existence but won't make a very fine argument about what He knows about the God He argues about His existence.

Well, I don't expect you to understand that simple fact.

His stupid apostate peddling brains cannot comprehend grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:15pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

I'm interested in seeing people logical argument on the existence of God
Whether you're a Muslim, , Buddha, etc... if I see something good, I'll react cos I don't buy the idea that someone will say he believes there's God cos the holy book says so
Just cos of that sticker I sent, you're acting like a child that was given sweets. Ekare baba
Abi ekare bro
grin

Looking for every means to cover up madness and insanities peddling from his brains grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

Yes! because according to the scripture Jesus was BEFORE CREATION and according to your point on that thread THE CREATOR will be before CREATION.

So, is Jesus God if you don't have problem with Jesus being God?

At least It's not your relevance.

Jesus was before what creation?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:17pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

That's it.

Anyone who can come up with a REASONABLE ARGUMENT ABOUT GOD'S EXISTENCE, shows the person is REASONABLE.

The point is already made.

Whatever you come with is diversion. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Na their lack of integrity go make dem deny and lie about the very thing they say in minute 1 in the next minute 2

Many problems of their mentally unstable brains peddlings grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:19pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

Bros
Use your head
If someone says he believe there's God but the God is not caring,or like someone that says God is dead
Will you say such one is reasonable?

When cornered they start to ask stupid apostate peddling brains questions grin grin grin grin.

Use your head

He has been trying to correct the mentally unstable peddling about being reasonable you are dishing out since. grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:20pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

Keep using your nose

The point you made is that "I made A LOGICAL ARGUMENT about God's existence"

How can I make a logical argument about God's existence but DONT HAVE ANY REASONABLE THING TO CONTRIBUTE?

Are you using your head at all?

He is using the head carrying his brains to peddle madness and insanities on nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:22pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

You're not reasonable
If another person drops a thread on his argument about the existence of God, you'll say it's interesting
If it were Maxindhouse and I, you'll start your nonsense
You behave like a boy

He has answered this question before but we know your stupid apostate peddling brains cannot understand....

Go back to that thread to verify once more grin grin grin

You're not reasonable

A serious problem for your stupid apostate peddling brains adding unreasonable peddling to sort. Your unreasonable peddling get evidence for this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:24pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

What we are seeing so far is your unreasonable peddling from your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:26pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

Says you or who?

And add to his mental instability peddlings grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23
achorladey:

What we are seeing so far is your unreasonable peddling from your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

Your own circumstance is very pitiable
Keep peddling your insanity

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

Jesus was before what creation?

Before the creation of TIME?

Or you mean Jehovah FIRST created Time before creating Jesus?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:58pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

Your madness and insanities peddling come out of self imposed ignore completely grin grin grin

The many problems of your stupid apostate peddling brains that lacks integrity. You can't live by your words the reason logic argument and given standing ovations becomes UNREASONABLE.

That the madness and insanities peddling associated with your stupid apostate peddling brains grin grin grin

You can keep peddling your pitiable circumstance on nairaland. You have been at it since morning grin grin grin

Wetin Aemmyjah the stupid apostate peddling brains go gain without peddling madness and insanities? grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

Before the creation of TIME?

Or you mean Jehovah FIRST created Time before creating Jesus?

I'm talking about the material universe sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Emusan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

I'm talking about the material universe sir

Will you stop disgracing yourself online?

Nothing like MATERIAL UNIVERSE

Universe denotes THE WHOLE CREATION.

So to you, there's material universe and non-material universe.

So which one come first?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:25pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

So which one come first?

This one dey behave like that Dappad guy. Na God knows where he and haddeylium carry head put. Or they have metamorphosed into something else grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Aemmyjah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23
Emusan:

So which one come first?

Ur age level should help you understand what I meant cos even a child knows what material universe means
But English is not for everyone sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:43pm On Apr 23
Aemmyjah:

Ur age level should help you understand what I meant cos even a child knows what material universe means

Na so your stupid apostate peddling brains laced with madness and insanities peddling go soon tie him neck with the unreasonable peddling rope he is drawing.

Answer the question.....

Which came first between material and non material universe grin grin

After logical reasoning and standing ovations grin grin grin madness and insanities peddling as usual

We know that your kid sister share same denominator as you paapaa in unreasonableness peddling grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (Reply)

Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.