Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,129 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (131444 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Through with you Sir! wink
achorladey:
JUST BECAUSE AN ATHEIST REJECTS GOD'S AUTHORITY IN JUDGING GOOD AND EVIL, THAT DOES NOT IMPLY THAT ALL ATHEISTS, OR ANY GIVEN ATHEIST, CONDONES EVERY ABOMINATION GOD ABHORS.............oaroloye

Maximus69 have you seen the above before? When I asked you is this the first time coming ACROSS GRIMMJOE? I know what I meant.

Take a look at the below and see how you keep PORTRAYING yourself.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maximus69:

I made him become worthless with all his aggression against my God, so it's paining him more than ever! wink
Take it easy on him sir,all he need is just a little time,He knows God exist but he's battling with his conscience,just a little time is all he needs.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rozz:
you we know to be an atheist but as for achorlerdey I really don't know where he belongs

Rozz! Rozz!! Rozz!!!
I scored all of them in that post and you're still asking this question? undecided

Achorladey is a disguised JW who wants to bridge the gap between JWs and other religionists, if you listen carefully to him with keen interest, you'll observe that he'll continue quoting JW publication from 1870 till date but ask him 'which Church he belongs?' then achorladey will start telling you "there is nothing like group" he wants everyone to feel that no matter what religion you belong, just try to be good, but since the Organization where his parents born him never thought him like that, he's now criticising JWs yet he's going nowhere but JWs meetings! smiley

Ask him about JWs latest study achorladey will break it down to you, so it means he's attending all our meetings but he's just not comfortable with our stand, and there is nowhere he can go because he is sure there is nothing happening in the churches! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
He's fellow JW brother hoopernikao has alienated him.

Hmmmmmmmm,

Only hoopernikao has become a JW, all because he's trying to stand out for his firm conviction about God and his words!

I just hope hoopernikao soon realize that the one and only organization defending God's word zealously is JW! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rozz:
Take it easy on him sir,all he need is just a little time,He knows God exist but he's battling with his conscience,just a little time is all he needs.

Hmmmmmmmm once again you beat my intelligence there Rozz!

It's his conscience that's disturbing him, so instead of fighting it all alone he now feels others should also render their conscience inactive so he could have rest of mind.
This means as long as people keep talking about God or/and worship GRIMMJOE feels uncomfortable! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Over 50 pages, no God in sight.
Un-follows thread
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Un-follows thread

Your PERSONAL conclusion Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm,

Only hoopernikao has become a JW, all because he's trying to stand out for his firm conviction about God and his words!

I just hope hoopernikao soon realize that the one and only organization defending God's word zealously is JW! smiley

How Sir? Trying to understand that.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
hoopernikao:

How Sir? Trying to understand that.

My friend, i've been observing the way and manner you've been trying to defend the TRINITY doctrine ever since you joined the thread and i must admit it's commendable.
But do you realize what happened when the faith of many was tested?
All those arguing in support of their TRINITY God abandoned their God and started taking sides with an atheist! smiley
So this is what i meant as soon as the atheist realized that all of them have taken his side remaining you and i, he grouped you along with Jehovah's Witnesses!

WHY?

Because that's the one and only organized group that's trained to maintain their stand all the times! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Your PERSONAL conclusion Sir! wink

I pity the young man, he feel like making decision for everyone because it's only his brains that's working! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Rozz! Rozz!! Rozz!!!
I scored all of them in that post and you're still asking this question? undecided

Achorladey is a disguised JW who wants to bridge the gap between JWs and other religionists, if you listen carefully to him with keen interest, you'll observe that he'll continue quoting JW publication from 1870 till date but ask him 'which Church he belongs?' then achorladey will start telling you "there is nothing like group" he wants everyone to feel that no matter what religion you belong, just try to be good, but since the Organization where his parents born him never thought him like that, he's now criticising JWs yet he's going nowhere but JWs meetings! smiley

Ask him about JWs latest study achorladey will break it down to you, so it means he's attending all our meetings but he's just not comfortable with our stand, and there is nowhere he can go because he is sure there is nothing happening in the churches! smiley

I want to bridge the GAP between your GROUP and other GROUP grin grin grin grin grin and yet all the labels from the same MOUTH grin grin grin grin

You have forgotten the discussion we had on denominations abi Maximus69 alias I AM THROUGH WITH YOU.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
TATIME:

I pity the young man, he feel like making decision for everyone because it's only his brains that's working! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmmm that's exactly what he's trying to do!

Rozz said he's fighting with his own conscience, so he feels like carrying everyone along in his PERSONAL opinion! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm once again you beat my intelligence there Rozz!

It's his conscience that's disturbing him, so instead of fighting it all alone he now feels others should also render their conscience inactive so he could have rest of mind.
This means as long as people keep talking about God or/and worship GRIMMJOE feels uncomfortable! smiley
exactly,i feel for him though,like he's trapped and needed help.He seems to be a good person but there's an emptiness inside of him
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rozz:
exactly,i feel for him though,like he's trapped and needed help.He seems to be a good person but there's an emptiness inside of him

There is a great valley between ATHEISM and VIRTUE!

There was a time one man labelled Jesus "GOOD TEACHER", Jesus' response explains it all, you can't really be good if you don't believe in the existence of the Supreme Being "God"! Luke 18:18-19

Because there are certain things that seems good in the sight of humans but evil in God's sight {Proverbs 14:12, 16:25} and there are things that seems evil from human's viewpoint but virtuous before God {1John 2:15} that's why God said to humans "my thoughts are far too high to yours" Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Un-follows thread
when you receive your salvation please let me know.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
God's word again talks of habitual liars - false jw's:

Rev 22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 
Rev 22:15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

false jw's surely do love lies and glory in making them
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:05am On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Un-follows thread

GRIMMJOE, if you see this post

try reading the bible, perhaps start with the new testament
you may just discover like i did that God and His word is true

give it a try, there is nothing to lose and everything to gain

perhaps start a thread asking christians to help you in your reading
of the bible

ask that no false jw's or any others who love a lie post there

happiness and health to you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
Im not a JW but this Trinity stuff is somehow.You can never win an argument on Trinity with a JW,they seems to have alot to back up their argument.

Its because you are not deeply rooted in the word too.
It is not on Trinity alone Jehovah's witnesses can floor anyone, its on all topic. That only happens when you yourself are not conversant with your Bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Its because you are not deeply rooted in the word too.
It is not on Trinity alone Jehovah's witnesses can floor anyone, its on all topic. That only happens when you yourself are not conversant with your Bible.

Those who are rooted in the deep things of God will be taught by HIS only begotten son and the sign to identify them forever is the love, unity and peace that will permeate their midst!

There is no doubt that false Christians will abound {Matthew 7:21-23} but true Christianity will stand out with

LOVE~ John 13:34-35 Everyone will testify that this people have true love amongst them, that doesn't mean you will not see a member or two have issues but there is no racial prejudice that can separate them, once you accept Jesus you must see people who have accepted Jesus from any other part of the earth as your family {Matthew 12:46-49} so they will not raise weapons for any reason whatsoever against their fellowman, unlike unbelievers who can be lured to kill one another due to Racism and Politics! Micah 4:1-3

UNITY~ John 17:21-23 Unitedly they will be doing a global campaign for the kingdom of their God {Matthew 10:13-15, 24:14, 28:19-20} and they will be well organized as they peacefully carry out this assignment! 1Corinthians 14:40

PEACE~ Matthew 26:52 They will always go about their preaching and teaching work peacefully, so if they're driven in on place they will not think of retaliating, they will peacefully move to another place! Matthew 10:23

So you may argue in support of whatever your Religion infuse in your brains but take note of what God's only begotten son said "if your religion has been accepted in the heavens as pure, it will continue to yield the positive fruits that all other can't produce" Matthew 7:16-19

Of course you will see one person or group of persons trying to make one aspect of God's holy spirit work in their midst because we humans were created in God's image, but you can never find any other group that will maintain the nine qualities of God's holy spirit permeating their midst like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Galatians 5:22-23

So you can start thinking of how to fault what they're doing, but remember that if God has blessed their gathering with his holy spirit to do things that no other human group can accomplish, all your argument is futile! Isaiah 54:17

May God bless you! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

LOVE~ John 13:34-35 Everyone will testify that this people have true love amongst them smiley

truly, lying pharisee false jw mad max

God is Love
liars don't have true love among them
Jesus is the Truth

liars are not God's people, but satans, john 8:44 and:

Rev 21:8
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2020
May God help you out of this radical spirit! smiley
johnw47:

God is Love
Jesus is the Truth

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:
amen lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

There is a great valley between ATHEISM and VIRTUE!

There was a time one man labelled Jesus "GOOD TEACHER", Jesus' response explains it all, you can't really be good if you don't believe in the existence of the Supreme Being "God"! Luke 18:18-19

Because there are certain things that seems good in the sight of humans but evil in God's sight {Proverbs 14:12, 16:25} and there are things that seems evil from human's viewpoint but virtuous before God {1John 2:15} that's why God said to humans "my thoughts are far too high to yours" Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

The way you quote bible out of context is irritating to those who actually know the bible.
Now I understand why you never share the content of the verses you quote because they are in absolute dissonance with your applications.
I pity the untaught that follow your posts on NL.

Your quote verse, Luke 18:18-19
Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

This has nothing to do in your belief in God. Let me paraphrase what was said here since you seen to lack comprehensive cognition- There is no human being that is good (believers and unbelievers alike), only God.
He himself even corrected the ruler for calling him good.

I don't even have the time to correct your several other misquotations. You are an embarrassment to bible scholars even for JW.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
amen lol

He was citing Bible verses for GRIMMJOE who is bitter about the happening in the world, when that one was busy asking questions over the situation of things this same johnw47 kept criticizing the person who is speaking for the Bible and calling names, instead of helping his atheist friend.
Just imagine, Maximus said he "belongs to God and if you're not ready to align with his source of guidance you're not a worshiper of his God" at least Maximus recognizes God so if johnw47 claims he's also a child of God, please between Maximus who acknowledges your father and GRIMMJOE who constantly spat on your father with whom should a reasonable person relate easily? cheesy
Well I know he has the zeal for God but he lacks wisdom! Romans 10:2-3 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

He was citing Bible verses for GRIMMJOE who is bitter about the happening in the world, when that one was busy asking questions over the situation of things this same johnw47 kept criticizing the person who is speaking for the Bible and calling names, instead of helping his atheist friend.
Just imagine, Maximus said he "belongs to God and if you're not ready to align with his source of guidance you're not a worshiper of his God" at least Maximus recognizes God so if johnw47 claims he's also a child of God, please between Maximus who acknowledges your father and GRIMMJOE who constantly spat on your father with whom should a reasonable person relate easily? cheesy
GRIMMJOE was exhausted and left,as for johnw47 I laugh each time I see his first statements

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Rozz:
GRIMMJOE was exhausted and left,as for johnw47 I laugh each time I see his first statements
If you have a question ask me directly on another thread, don't use my name to score cheap point, that's low, even for a woman.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If you have a question ask me directly on another thread, don't use my name to score cheap point, that's low even for a woman.
ok I have heard you,hope you are good

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2020
You've today, changed your profile picture, abi?. Na wa ooo. First to update with a new like sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Rozz:
amen lol

Rozz:

birds of a feather fools

God will never stop me saying the truth:

johnw47:

God is Love
Jesus is the Truth

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Maximus69:

lying pharisee false jw mad max

such confusion there, your talk is fantasy

show where i was citing bible verses for GRIMMJOE

that will do for start
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Myer:

The way you quote bible out of context is irritating to those who actually know the bible.
Now I understand why you never share the content of the verses you quote because they are in absolute dissonance with your applications.
I pity the untaught that follow your posts on NL.

Your quote verse, Luke 18:18-19
Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

This has nothing to do in your belief in God. Let me paraphrase what was said here since you seen to lack comprehensive cognition- There is no human being that is good (believers and unbelievers alike), only God.
He himself even corrected the ruler for calling him good.

I don't even have the time to correct your several other misquotations. You are an embarrassment to bible scholars even for JW.

My friend, which one you dey nah? cheesy

You said Bible (God's holy inspired word) is full of contradictions, i said that's your own PERSONAL opinion.
Now i cited Bible for my friend (who cherish and respect the Bible) you want to correct the application on a book that you (yourself o) said is full of contradictions!

Please how do you justify the correct application if the book is truly confusing or contradicting? cheesy

Well i'm certain that Rozz got the understanding otherwise she will not hesitate to ask, but for the benefit of other followers i'll break it down further.

Jesus is the best human who ever walked this planet {Isaiah 9:6} so for your information the man who labelled Jesus "good" made an understatement!

But why would Jesus refute such a statement?

It's because Jesus won't be that good if not for the one who taught him how to be good (GOD) {John 8:28} so in a nutshell the good attributes they noticed in Jesus is just a reflection of what his father (the one teaching him) possessed. Matthew 16:16

After noticing the good qualities in me, Rozz said "i can sense that you're a good man even though you seems not so friendly" immediately i refuted that because i knew the type of person i was before i met God's Organization, so after relating my experience, Rozz gave the glory to whom it truly belongs "The God of Jehovah's Witnesses" for transforming me! smiley

So if Jesus could say "no one is good but God" the practical application of that statement is "nobody can possess good qualities if such a person has no relationship with God (the epitome of goodness)" Galatians 5:22-23
Therefore how can a person refuting the existence of God be good? smiley

God bless you Sir! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2020
lying pharisee false jw mad max

you cannot reply to any of your never ending lies
and vomit loving fool rozz, loves what you the liar spews all over the place
she definitely belongs with you false jw's

johnw47:

show where i was citing bible verses for GRIMMJOE

you mad max just say anything at all, so long as it's lies, of course

and people who like your posts are either blinded or agree with your lies
either way they are lost:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (236) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.