Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (50426 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by NGpatriot: 7:19pm On May 27, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
we don’t have problem with Hausa it’s only Afonja that have been attacking innoson right from day 1 .....due to envy

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Ignorant bigot, the FG, Ekiti and Kogi are Hausa people right?

Why take pride in being ignorant bigots.

2 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by proeast(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
I don't know why afonjas are so envious and wicked. Just imagine, their state governors have refused to patronize Innoson even when Northerners are happily patronizing the company. I have not seen a more selfish and ethnocentric people like these folks.

To them everything is competition with the Igbos even when they have no alternative. Just look at Northerners and even foriegners taking pride in Innoson as an African brand but envy will not allow them. Tufiakwa!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by lordlugards: 7:46pm On May 27, 2020
post=90020053:

The Traditional Ruler of Nnewi, Igwe Dr. Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu (III) has endorsed the expansion plan of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company at its new site located at Umuezena Community in Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State.

Endorsing the expansion plan today, Tuesday, May 26th 2020, Igwe Kenneth Orizu commended the Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Innocent Chukwma (Ifediaso Nnewi) for seeing the need to build the extension of the factory in Nnewi.

He said that the expansion plan of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) will bring more development to Nnewi especially in the expansion of economic activities.

He noted that the expansion will also generate direct and indirect employment opportunities within Nnewi and environs, which will further bring Nnewi to the limelight. He emphasised that since his ascendancy to the throne, he has continued to advocate for think-home philosophy among Nnewi indigene who plans to make any investment.

Inspecting the progress of work in the new site, Igwe Nnewi blessed the new site, praying that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) will continue to improve in all standards.

On his own part, Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma appreciated Igwe Dr. Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu (III) for his prayers and encouragement. He said that despite the offers he got from different parts of the country for the building of the extension of the factory, he insisted that building the extension in Nnewi is the best bet.

He assured Igwe Nnewi and his entourage that he will continue to do everything possible to ensure that Nnewi is developed further.

Among those present during the visit include, Executive Director of Innoson, Chief Gabriel Chukwuma, Crown Prince of Nnewi, Prince Obi Orizu, Head of Communication Innoson Group, Mr. Cornel Osigwe, Publisher Vintage Newspaper, Mr. Hector Osondu, and others.

Lalasticlala

my Brother I prayed for you and they removed the Thread. It's Well my prayers have reached heaven. You will still be what I state there. Isee, isee, isee

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by proeast(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2020
IVM alone can single handledly turn Anambra into an industrialized and rich state and in extension Nigeria by the time they become a global brand. It can generate employment of over hundred thousand people both directly and through its value chain.

God knows I'm so proud of this man called Chukwuma Innocent. Please, anyone close to him should tell him to put in place a sustainable mechanism that will ensure that the company continues to run regardless of whether he is there or not. As a human, he can only live for up to a hundred years but if the IVM brand is well managed, it can remain viable for generations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by majamajic(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You know of any big-ticket investments Prince Arthur and Emeka Offor have in Anambra?

Electricity disco company of Anambra is own by emeka offor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2020
majamajic:

Electricity disco company of Anambra is own by emeka offor

The correct name is Enugu Electricity Distribution Company; it covers SouthEast and some part of Nasarawa state. But that's not the type of investment the guy asked, because na Jonathan and Namadi Sambo use that one settle am.

We're talking of an investment that they built from scratch just like IVM with location in Anambra State.

10 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by majamajic(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:

The correct name is Enugu Electricity Distribution Company; it covers SouthEast and some part of Nasarawa state. But that's not the type of investment the guy asked, because na Jonathan and Namadi Sambo use that one settle am.

We're talking of an investment that they built from scratch just like IVM with location in Anambra State.

He has a lot of investments in Anambra

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by XANDERBOY85: 8:28pm On May 27, 2020
majamajic:

Anything else besides Emeka Offor Plaza in Main Market?

2 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2020
majamajic:

Biko name them here for us..,

XANDERBOY85:

Anything else besides Emeka Offor Plaza in Main Market?

Lol.., as if you knew that's the next thing he's gonna mention. Even main market boys can build that type of Plaza.

2 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by barrypro: 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Nice
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by tfelicityk(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
God bless Nigeria more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20am On May 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

All thanks and praise goes to PMB for supporting and patronizing Innoson more than any administration in the history of that company.
God bless You.
God bless Mom.
God bless Dad.
God bless your elder brother.
God bless your elder sister.
God bless your younger ones.
God bless all your uncles.
God bless all your aunties.
God bless your good neighbors.
God bless your church or mosque members.
God bless your babes dem.
God bless everyone that live on your street, especially the occupants of number 15!!
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Innoson.
God bless PMB.

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] hereby Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by SoNature(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2020
proeast:
The company that put Nigeria on the global map of car producing countries is on the match. When a company is expanding its production facility, it means that demand is on the increase.

IVM is unstoppable!

That's not always the case

Innoson should start making those commercial minibuses

That's the trend in Nigeria's commercial transport business
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by OKTolu: 10:21am On May 29, 2020
Another welcome development
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Chirowman(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
great
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Adaibeku(f): 10:22am On May 29, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Innoson should move some to Anioma land
bia nwanyiogwashi better keep quiet , because he has one in cross river already, now tell okowa he is a nincompoop ,I heard wat he did to 10 agbor base biafran boys
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by chewwie(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ahan, but you people said you are not Igbo na
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by godkiller(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2020
Commendable

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by tanteta(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Who the cap fits, let him wear.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by nijabazaar: 10:25am On May 29, 2020
Totally marvelous
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On May 29, 2020
See wetin Nnamdi Kanu wan make we lose for Nigeria.

Nigeria that we have conquered economically.

Bro Inno go on biko....afia zuba o!

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Timi141: 10:26am On May 29, 2020
"Keep everything in the east".

He should also sell everything in the east oo.

I was all for this Biafra struggle as a reason to at last give the Ibo people a chance for self realization and fulfillment through self government. But the actions and comments of their online warriors have totally soured my mind on their movement, they should just give them their country and let them be going.

4 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On May 29, 2020
SoNature:

That's not always the case

Innoson should start making those commercial minibuses

That's the trend in Nigeria's commercial transport business
Don't worry he is getting there... small small
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Why?
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by EdiskyHarry: 10:28am On May 29, 2020
Only God knows how I love this igbo people, this is the type of news we need in Nigeria, not everyday Boko Haram, bandits, FULANI herdsmen, ISWAP, child marriage, religious war.
May God bless igbo land, may God bless my Niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On May 29, 2020
proeast:
I don't know why afonjas are so envious and wicked. Just imagine, their state governors have refused to patronize Innoson even when Northerners are happily patronizing the company. I have not seen a more selfish and ethnocentric people like these folks.

To them everything is competition with the Igbos even when they have no alternative. Just look at Northerners and even foriegners taking pride in Innoson as an African brand but envy will not allow them. Tufiakwa!!
When we this your ignorant tribal comments stop?

Na until your prick bia bia turn white?
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Coldie(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
The south east needs to develop.

For a deal such as this, the location is too poor

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by jrusky(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
proeast:
The company that put Nigeria on the global map of car producing countries is on the match. When a company is expanding its production facility, it means that demand is on the increase.

IVM is unstoppable!

Yes ooo I'm always happy things like this happening in Nigeria.

IVM ride on!!! Pls no one should quote my post to create or join my post with any tribal nonsense plz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MAN Diesel Tipper Truck For Sale! / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) / Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.