Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (50425 Views)

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2020
Adaibeku:
bia nwanyiogwashi better keep quiet , because he has one in cross river already, now tell okowa he is a nincompoop ,I heard wat he did to 10 agbor base biafran boys
Please don't insult my governor ,you and I know that okowa doesn't have anything against Biafra even when Biafra agitating was still high in 2016 2017 Asaba was like their starting point then but working governor okowa never order for their head like your south east governors did sad

3 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Kingspin(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2020
Million views fewer comments

We all are familiar.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by NigeriansTalkUp(f): 10:31am On May 29, 2020
https://www./168823290560846/?ref=share

The worse part in hell is reserved for those who maintained their neutrality during the time of moral crisis, join the mass movement for a change
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by davidque: 10:31am On May 29, 2020
Great news......may IVM succeed in all its endeavours
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 29, 2020
Kudos to him. We Igbos are behind you nwanne.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Bentila(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2020
Pentagon007:
Innoson Amaka

Igbo Amaka

Biafra Amaka
007 on board. I sight you
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by airminem(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2020
Lets go back home and rebuild our land.. East is HOME

4 Likes

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Adaibeku(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please don't insult my governor ,you and I know that okowa doesn't have anything against Biafra even when Biafra agitating was still high in 2016 2017 Asaba was like their starting point then but working governor okowa never order for their head like your south east governors did sad
I know he is selfish n greedy ,but if any of my boys are in his custody , he shud remove Dem asap, no one enjoys bondage
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by FRESHG(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
Joycekkh:
Why?
EWEDURIANS ARE HEREgrin
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by DanZubair(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
Welcomed development. African proud.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2020
This must be known that this man is doing things by himself solely and solemly without any support from FG both morally and monetarily. Kudos to the real ODOGWU.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Kingspin(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11615847_773x435nigeriaspresidentbuharisubmitslistofcabinetnomineestosenate_jpeg1df0b25df943646d94155f8711673778

All thanks and praise goes to PMB for supporting and patronizing Innoson more than any administration in the history of that company.

They should also stop fighting their businesses.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2020
FRESHG:
EWEDURIANS ARE HEREgrin
I'm actually Igbo.

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by MaxNdu: 10:38am On May 29, 2020
post=90020053:
The Traditional Ruler of Nnewi, Igwe Dr. Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu (III) has endorsed the expansion plan of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company at its new site located at Umuezena Community in Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State.

Endorsing the expansion plan today, Tuesday, May 26th 2020, Igwe Kenneth Orizu commended the Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Innocent Chukwma (Ifediaso Nnewi) for seeing the need to build the extension of the factory in Nnewi.

He said that the expansion plan of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) will bring more development to Nnewi especially in the expansion of economic activities.

He noted that the expansion will also generate direct and indirect employment opportunities within Nnewi and environs, which will further bring Nnewi to the limelight. He emphasised that since his ascendancy to the throne, he has continued to advocate for think-home philosophy among Nnewi indigene who plans to make any investment.

Inspecting the progress of work in the new site, Igwe Nnewi blessed the new site, praying that Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) will continue to improve in all standards.

On his own part, Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma appreciated Igwe Dr. Kenneth Onyeneke Orizu (III) for his prayers and encouragement. He said that despite the offers he got from different parts of the country for the building of the extension of the factory, he insisted that building the extension in Nnewi is the best bet.

He assured Igwe Nnewi and his entourage that he will continue to do everything possible to ensure that Nnewi is developed further.

Among those present during the visit include, Executive Director of Innoson, Chief Gabriel Chukwuma, Crown Prince of Nnewi, Prince Obi Orizu, Head of Communication Innoson Group, Mr. Cornel Osigwe, Publisher Vintage Newspaper, Mr. Hector Osondu, and others.

God bless this Innoson owner richly. Even in the midst of tremendous aversaries from our Nigerian people, he has kept faith to his dream. May God continue bless and strengthen him, Amen.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 29, 2020
[s]
lordlugards:
They will not noticed the simplicity of an average Igbo man, so humbled with pair of jeans and top. Not those asbestos sellers at mushin olosha with concosa and babariga.

Did u see that breaking of kolanut we cherish it more than your pastors prayer.
That is how we laid the foundation of our empires.

Omenala Igbo amaka.
My next world I will still come as Igbo man
And I will still come from Nnewi south.
[/s]

What crude nonsensical trash

Grow up
At your age speak less of we this and we that and speak more of what you are achieving for yourself
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by 8stargeneral: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
Innosion lead others follow.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Halo22: 10:46am On May 29, 2020
Innovation is the way forward for the country and IVM is leading the track, Kudos to the CEO and his team of executive. Igboland is gradually following the prints placed M I okpara and others.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by BlackfireX: 10:47am On May 29, 2020
lordlugards:
They will not noticed the simplicity of an average Igbo man, so humbled with pair of jeans and top. Not those asbestos sellers at mushin olosha with concosa and babariga.

Did u see that breaking of kolanut we cherish it more than your pastors prayer.
That is how we laid the foundation of our empires.

Omenala Igbo amaka.
My next world I will still come as Igbo man
And I will still come from Nnewi south.

OK , let me give you #5,000 to come from sambisa....
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Pentagon007:
Innoson Amaka

Igbo Amaka

Biafra Amaka

please who is the billionaire among them please ??
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by delvzy(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Kudos to IVM for such a breakthrough like this. First and foremost the whole South East before it moved into the national market as a whole.
South East Governors really need to help their own.
IVM itself needs to upgrade it's marketing and branding strategies.
Needs to be more accommodating and auto show should be more transparent.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by brownlolly(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2020
We now offer Hennessy to the gods cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by bjgurl(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2020
Good job there, no social distancing
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by AmazingELixir: 10:53am On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin

Buhari's visionary leadership has seen to the growth of the auto_industry which innoson is benefiting massively

Eastenders should gaan thank Buhari, the man is a genius.
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Asadujames202(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Egoveen: 10:56am On May 29, 2020
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11615847_773x435nigeriaspresidentbuharisubmitslistofcabinetnomineestosenate_jpeg1df0b25df943646d94155f8711673778

All thanks and praise goes to PMB for supporting and patronizing Innoson more than any administration in the history of that company.
Sir wake up,it's 10:59am.

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Mrprojector: 10:57am On May 29, 2020
Big up for Innoson motors and more wins.

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2020
Wen will IVM start producing Amoured Tank!!!
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Asadujames202(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2020
Joycekkh:
Why?

So Yaribanza Brown roof dwellers
Will suffocate with hate
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Myer(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2020
proeast:
I don't know why afonjas are so envious and wicked. Just imagine, their state governors have refused to patronize Innoson even when Northerners are happily patronizing the company. I have not seen a more selfish and ethnocentric people like these folks.

To them everything is competition with the Igbos even when they have no alternative. Just look at Northerners and even foriegners taking pride in Innoson as an African brand but envy will not allow them. Tufiakwa!!

Igbos always blaming everyone else for their own failures.

How many igbos have patronised Innoson?
You yourself, have you bought any of his cars?

Keep pointing at others when you yourselves have not patronize him.

Tribalistic bigots.

1 Like

Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by Arrahman39: 11:02am On May 29, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
we don’t have problem with Hausa it’s only Afonja that have been attacking innoson right from day 1 .....due to envy
so what will afonja gain from envying the house they built... we made igbo.... believe it or not...
Re: IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) by KennyRohn(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2020
All these Igwes using Campari and Hennessy to perform Libations.
What happened to our ancestral Palm wine.
Nonsense ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MAN Diesel Tipper Truck For Sale! / Women Are Manufacturing Auto Parts In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) / Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.