Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings (32313 Views)

Key Economic Performance Of Tinubu's Nine Months Government. / Tinubu Administration’s Economic Performance: A Nine-month Review / Ebonyi Emerges First In Southeast Among Best States In Economic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by agwom(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2020
Doubtlessly, the past five years of President Muhammadu Buhari in office have been characterised by sundry micro and macroeconomic policies and funding initiatives aimed at strengthening all the institutional and legislative mechanisms for the purpose of reversing the economy’s recessionary trend and positioning it on the part of sustainable growth.

Apart from the yearly budgets that spell out in clear terms the economic projections of the administration for the economy, including the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF), as well as other policy frameworks, others like the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP), debt management plans, the Treasury Single Account (TSA), have been churned out by the government as templates for various policies and programmes’ implementation to alleviate poverty, address unemployment, insecurity and other socio-economic problems.

Today, a cursory appraisal of the impact of the various initiatives from the context of micro and macroeconomic perspectives appear to signify that there are more hurdles to cross given the current state of the economy, particularly the inclement state of the environment to businesses, rising poverty and unemployment rates and its unpromising future prospects.

Despite all these worrisome socio-economic indices accentuated by the fiscal challenges associated with the country’s dwindling crude oil export earnings over the past few months, the President Buhari-led administration has not relented in its effort through sustained policy measures geared towards re-positioning the economy on the path of sustainable growth.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/5-years-of-buhari-administration-economic-performance-ratings.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2020
The moment of truth is here!!!...

Just had to go and read in order to be fair in my comment

Guess what I was disappointed undecided

This government truly have not performed in the last 5 years!!!

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Hoephase: 5:18pm On May 27, 2020
Grading Buhari is like grading the examination script of a nursery 3 pupil that chose to sit for GCE exams. grin

244 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by IceLip: 5:20pm On May 27, 2020
Okay

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by jaytee01(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2020
As far as the economy is concerned, the Buhari regime has been an absolute failure. His reactive approach to tackling economic problems engenders uncertainty and his consistent efforts at demarketing his own countrymen in front of foreigners make nonsense of any avowed plans to attract much needed foreign direct investment to the local economy.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by PlainJoe: 5:45pm On May 27, 2020
IceLip:
Okay

Lol. Such a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Blaisser: 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
Okay.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by PopeFlatino(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2020
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Blitz4real(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
Everything na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by gurunlocker: 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
shocked

Unemployment rate, poverty rate, debt rate..... Can you see those figures? That's FAILURE!!!

They should tell us the current foreign reserve as at this month... grin

57 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by chomchom1(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
The bitter truth undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by nairaman66(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
APC a huge scam! 5 years of regrets and failure on all fronts. 5 years of zombies regretting their decisions to support the lifeless one!

There are worrisome days ahead! Looking for positivity from this government is like waiting for the bride that never showed up.

50 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by IamTallest: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
There is nothing about it to be proud of.wasted years.filled with pain and destruction.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
God has to punish all those who voted him in 2015. They refused to learn from his first regime. They cannot escape eternal punishment.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by jawjaw1: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
I think his government has outlived its usefulness. He should never have gotten a second term.

His positives was to sanitize the system to an extent and invest in infrastructure. After 4 yrs of that all the other factors like energizing the economy and policies required to boost it in the 21st century are what is required. Unfortunately, it is evident that this is beyond his ability.

I sorry for Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by recievesense: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
So basically what Buhari did is to share our GDP into 2, paid looters half and sent the other half to foreign reserve account leaving the infrastructure, education and health in shambles.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by thundafire: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
When the late COS ran the affairs of the nation,to the detriment of the lifeless one,dat was voted for.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by dante0147: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
Lol
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Latidoh1: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
I have cheap and quality European goods with good ratings and performance. Kindly check my profile and patronize me. I am a call or WhatsApp message away. God bless you as you patronize me.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by CAPSLOCKED: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020

THE WORST GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD.

I'M SURE FREDERICK LORD LUGARD IN HIS GRAVE WILL BE REGRETTING WHY HE CREATED THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by GboyegaD(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
This appraisal though....
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Badmod: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
That yeye man is a disaster.
He's not fit to be a leader not even WhatsApp admin.

22 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
God has to punish all those who voted him in 2015. They refused to learn from his first regime. They cannot escape eternal punishment.
May God punish all who prefer our nation to continue under the failure party for 16 years.
They not only looted their lives, but along with the lives of their unborn kids!
May their lives be wasted and looted just as the evil party looted our nation and turned the country to the poverty nation of the world at the period we made our highest revenue as a nation..

No be curse,
Na FACT!

PresidentAtiku:
Na wa o
President Atiku of Camerron, ao far nah?! tongue tongue tongue
Long time no see.
Hope to see you again in 2023 biko.
Customer daada tongue tongue

Serious flogging continua grin cheesy wink

shadeyinka:

PDP is not good but why not try another party. Must it be one that is proven not to know how to change our state to the better?
Very good comment
We will find time out to reply you or refer you to some of our comments that you missed out, so you can understand us better.
We respect people like you.
We don't want to rush to reply you. cos you sound so sensible
It may take some hours, but please expect our no sentiment response
Till then, Stay blessed Mr Yinka.

Btw, we gave you the only like on this post!

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by picoba(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
A waste

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by temptnow: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Ok

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Despite all these worrisome socio-economic indices accentuated by the fiscal challenges associated with the country’s dwindling crude oil export earnings over the past few months, the President Buhari-led administration has not relented in its effort through sustained policy measures geared towards re-positioning the economy on the path of sustainable growth.
Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria.
It could have been worse.
God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by yesloaded: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by TheSourcerer: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k
lol pope Igbo. I dey greet oh

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu To Buhari: You Truly Belong To Everybody, And Nobody / Governor Tambuwal Receives Tinubu In Sokoto For The APC Campaign Rally / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.