Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings (32301 Views)

Tinubu Administration’s Economic Performance: A Nine-month Review / Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration / Ebonyi Emerges First In Southeast Among Best States In Economic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by pointstores(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Nawa
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Royalfurnitures: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
5 years of total disaster

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Y
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Shezkid01(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
Hardship in this county ehn
Buhari is just sitting as the president .. he can’t do anything

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by OChimex: 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
Summary. Nigeria has been hit hard by a catastrophic manmade disaster worst that 1918 Spanish influenza .... in all ramifications

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by adontcare(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k
hold on till the Tuesday and use the 3 k for urself

6 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by DimIsaac10(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
So Corona could make baba sit down for Nigeria..... I just laugh..... Unlike that 4 years tenure 3 years holiday...

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by controlaltdeleat: 7:03pm On May 27, 2020
Well the sir didn't disappoint me though...
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by BreakingNew2020: 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Topic says "Economic Performance Ratings", yet you chose to go about beating about the bush!!!

I expected you to specifically outline his performance ratings in clear details, and leave them at that for wholesome debates, instead of attempting to come off as politically correct.

Well, maybe Op doesn't even understand his own topic!!! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Tpave(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Yeah....I actually have nothing to say

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Buharry is stupid and foolish!
he's an idiot!!!
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k

New scam method

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by picoba(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
They like power. But when the get the power they don't know what to do with power.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by akinbode1(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
who performs better between Jonathan and buhari?

Like for Jonathan

Share for buhari

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ednut1(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024478:
May God punish all who prefer our nation to continue under the failure party of 16 years.
May their lives be wasted and looted just as the evil party looted our nation and turned the country to the poverty nation of the world at the period we made our highest revenue as a nation l.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
paid buharist. They are still looting in buharis government. So find another story

10 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Badmod: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:

Please #2k to pay 3k
Send your account number
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by jahlove4jah: 7:07pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:

Please #2k to pay 3k
I need N5000 that the owner is not using.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024459:
May God punish all who prefer our nation to continue under the failure party for 16 years.
May their lives be wasted and looted just as the evil party looted our nation and turned the country to the poverty nation of the world at the period we made our highest revenue as a nation..

No be curse,
Na FACT!

shut up!
nemesis is already catching up on you
that's why you're so frustrated!!!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by SocialJustice: 7:08pm On May 27, 2020
If Nigeria was a corporate organisation, the board would have fired Buhari by now. Acquired huge debt with increase in poverty and barely growing GDP.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Sunshineg5(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2020
temptnow:
Ok
When was bag of cement ever 800 Naira under Jonathan

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Racoon(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2020
Economy is simply minus zero.Buhari is just a disaster.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024459:
May God punish all who prefer our nation to continue under the failure party for 16 years.
May their lives be wasted and looted just as the evil party looted our nation and turned the country to the poverty nation of the world at the period we made our highest revenue as a nation..

No be curse,
Na FACT!
this your missing sense has not been found yet?

Na wa o

5 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by babyboy1: 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Buhari why?
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Performance rating: 0.33 out of 100
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by pasol4real(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
adontcare:
Haba now , why u come wicked like this
He should hold on 4 one week?
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Samade7: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
adontcare:

Stupid advice.....mumu.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Godbpraised: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
Very very poooooooooooooor
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by proprince(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
Why comparing this total failure wuth GEJ?

Buhari has failed totally.

Big shame no sector is working.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Sunnyja: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
paid buharist. They are still looting in buharis government. So find another story
Some ministers for this government do make Diezeani a learner in looting. Imagine spending billions feeding audio pupils during lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
PresidentAtiku:

Na wa o
Our customer, cheesy
President Atiku of Cameroon, ao far nah?! tongue tongue tongue
Long time no see.
Hope to see you again in 2023 biko.
Customer daada tongue tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Haywhysat: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
temptnow:
Ok
bag of cement, 800 Naira under Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / 'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.