Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings (32302 Views)

Tinubu Administration’s Economic Performance: A Nine-month Review / Pressure Mounts On EFCC To Probe Officials Of Buhari Administration / Ebonyi Emerges First In Southeast Among Best States In Economic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Finnese001: 8:53pm On May 27, 2020
Seenyo:
Buhari turned out to be the worst thing i ever voted!
Dude's a gross waste of my 2015 vote!

he has come and disgrace his entire generation, though I never believed in him for once and I never voted for the scammer

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Finnese001: 8:56pm On May 27, 2020
Samade7:

U must be a blind person abi na craze dey worry u.....u better open ur f*ckin eyes n check who dey beg for 2k before u come here dey talk nonsense......if someone ask for help n u can't give him, u don't have to be here to discourage pple dat are ready to help d dude........werey.

Then why did you put mouth for wetin no concern you.

BIZZY BODY
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by LudaChriz(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k

I wanted to help until I see ur Monika.

Hunger ki u dia
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by tete7000(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2020
Buhari is a failure, nothing but a failure...
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Hypocrit: 9:05pm On May 27, 2020
Still searching for the rating the op said or is it my eye and brain playing trick with me, cause basically i can't see anything on the post relating to the headline. Just beating around the bush, maybe he just wanted to be notice. Trying hard to be objecive but the subjective tendency of the post automatically wreck the post of economic details. Na wa o... this is obviously a jungle justice post.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by mickelkingz(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
Okay.. next
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
Buhari is already cursed to Nigeria...
Atiku would have been the option out..everywhere for stew, but some mumu no understand..
Me now sef av bin hungry since morning..no hussle no side work..i just tired with life...
Someone help only God will repay you...
2049991886 Zenith bank Savings
Even na 1k....
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Sunnyja: 9:13pm On May 27, 2020
JAMO84:
Range of crude oil price:

Jonathan, 85 - 125

Buhari, 45 - 20

I challenge anyone to show me one country whose revenue is going down but economy is growing, just one!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Why can't you just remember that OBJ meant crude at less than 18dollars / barrel and militancy was at its peak yet paid off our debt. If you're complaining that PMB came in at a time oil was around $45-$20 that means we need to apologise to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 27, 2020
OP does the president have any clue of all you are discussing or any of the indices?
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by DWJOBScom(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
paid buharist. They are still looting in buharis government. So find another story

And Sahara reporters has been announcing the sins of the Lagos state speaker and noone is speaking because he's in APC and a saint while they are about to anoint someone with a corruption case a candidate kn APC
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by DWJOBScom(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2020
Sunnyja:
Why can't you just remember that OBJ meant crude at less than 18dollars / barrel and militancy was at its peak yet paid off our debt. If you're complaining that PMB came in at a time oil was around $45-$20 that means we need to apologise to OBJ.

The dude thinks its premiership we are discussing here
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Memphitz537(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
Na threads like this Mannabbqgrillz dey always avoid.

God!!

I fucking HATE that guy!
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by gotousa2013: 9:32pm On May 27, 2020
This just showed that it takes a good man to be lucky ,Buhari is a curse.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
[s]
Wiseandtrue:
The moment of truth is here!!!...
Just had to go and read in order to be fair in my comment
Guess what I was disappointed undecided
This government truly have not performed in the last 5 years!!!
Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ThatFairGuy: 9:38pm On May 27, 2020
LudaChriz:
I wanted to help until I see ur Monika.
Hunger ki u dia
Oga EPP if you wan EPP. Why Igbo dey pain you cheesy Meanwhile, nah lie you no wan EPP b4 Igbo grin
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ThatFairGuy: 9:42pm On May 27, 2020
temptnow:
Ok
It's ONLY mumu that believes these broad day lies. Nah only you dey buy pure water 4 #50
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by ugbanante: 9:53pm On May 27, 2020
What actually is the issue here? we said the president isnt performing, why are we amazed at the score card?
At least he is performing how we envisaged!!

No need for name calling please.
Welcome to Nigeria my country!! angry
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Samade7: 10:19pm On May 27, 2020
Organicist95:

Pained soul.... hahahahahahaha

I'm not the cause of your problem... Channel your frustration elsewhere... hahahaha

Werey.........if u no get problem u shouldn't have commented dat senseless comment. If u can't help d guy, just pass. Eleribu.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 27, 2020
Samade7:

Werey.........if u no get problem u shouldn't have commented dat senseless comment. If u can't help d guy, just pass. Eleribu.
..... grin...like I care
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Samade7: 10:21pm On May 27, 2020
Finnese001:

Then why did you put mouth for wetin no concern you.

BIZZY BODY

U must be mad for putting ur mouth......how dare u?

Cos of wetin u wan chop dats why u quickly lost ur senses? Omo ale.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Samade7: 10:22pm On May 27, 2020
Organicist95:
..... grin...like I care

I know u won't care nah, cos ur brain is as dead as mad person's.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by bnbash(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k
Why the additional #1k in return? If anyone is willing to help then it is #2K to pay #2K. That's fair and just.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024459:
May God punish all who prefer our nation to continue under the failure party for 16 years.
They not only looted their lives, but along with the lives of their unborn kids!
May their lives be wasted and looted just as the evil party looted our nation and turned the country to the poverty nation of the world at the period we made our highest revenue as a nation..

No be curse,
Na FACT!

President Atiku of Camerron, ao far nah?! tongue tongue tongue
Long time no see.
Hope to see you again in 2023 biko.
Customer daada tongue tongue

Serious flogging continua grin cheesy wink
Finally they HV paid you the allowee. For sometime now, HV not been seen u online. U see your life Afonja, when baba 70 sang that song "suffering and smiling" he was referring to Afonjas bcs that's what they are known for. Continue
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2020
Samade7:

I know u won't care nah, cos ur brain is as dead as mad person's.

Ehya! grin
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On May 27, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Apoztl3(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2020
post=90024478:

Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria.
It could have been worse.
God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
I think this guys post is not what it seems like. I actually think he's subtly mocking buhari, that's is the only possible explanation to why he says this things.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2020
Finnese001:

he has come and disgrace his entire generation, though I never believed in him for once and I never voted for the scammer
you're spot on bro!
He's about the worst disaster ever to befall njg.
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by Finnese001: 11:17pm On May 27, 2020
Samade7:

U must be mad for putting ur mouth......how dare u?
Cos of wetin u wan chop dats why u quickly lost ur senses? Omo ale.

ba.stard son of a thousand father
Re: 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings by LordPhoenix777: 11:24pm On May 27, 2020
My own basic worry is the foreign "borrow-borrow" everywhere! This will surely impoverish future Nigerians the more.

Your children's future has been morgaged!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Vote Tinubu For President' - Taraba APC (Photos) / Jonathan Given 30-day Deadline For Assets Declaration / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.