Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured (57263 Views)

Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Adedove(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
ote author=paulolee post=90023468]cool...each time i remember this zlatan story wey back in abk wen he was in mapoly i would just sigh n endup being happy for him...zlatan back then wey be say we all think say na joke him be even if say we they enjoy his freestyles and his rapping skills back den bt nobody n not even him believed that he would get this far...his breakthrough started when he won a car in one upcoming show organized in mapoly by airtel and even at that we still think say na abk him shine go stop bt my gee jus blow anyhow lyl army pistol and am still thanking olamide badoo for that "my body" collaboration because that was his starting point and still remember how the whole of mapoly was exited by that feat bcoz badoo bin de hot dt time n zlatan took it from there...
2 fun facts..
1.zlatan bin de sit for back sit dt time n follow de disturb class wenever class hungry am to enter n we bin say e no get head bt now the rest na story
2..he gat a close friend dt was very good in rap n even more better n popular than zlatan in mapoly back den bt today i no even remember wen last i hear abt dt guy...dts grace.[/quote]How I wish you could write this in good English.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
E say na "Legend"grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Lamanii22(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
Now to give birth out of wedlock is a normal

The world has evolved from what would be termed "shame" back then... And again, we have numerous numbers of married people who are still seeking children..... If you can take care of it then why not...
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by olax02(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
Zlanta ibile junior grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Lamanii22(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
whitering:
How do we call such kids where both parents are not married to each other?

A love child
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2020
Thastie:
We are in a world where;

Decency is ashamed
Virginity is ashamed
Marriage is ashamed
Loyalty is ashamed....
Well, if you want to remain same, don't take the Romance section seriously.. undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Iamvetlander(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
cool...each time i remember this zlatan story wey back in abk wen he was in mapoly i would just sigh n endup being happy for him...zlatan back then wey be say we all think say na joke him be even if say we they enjoy his freestyles and his rapping skills back den bt nobody n not even him believed that he would get this far...his breakthrough started when he won a car in one upcoming show organized in mapoly by airtel and even at that we still think say na abk him shine go stop bt my gee jus blow anyhow lyl army pistol and am still thanking olamide badoo for that "my body" collaboration because that was his starting point and still remember how the whole of mapoly was exited by that feat bcoz badoo bin de hot dt time n zlatan took it from there...
2 fun facts..
1.zlatan bin de sit for back sit dt time n follow de disturb class wenever class hungry am to enter n we bin say e no get head bt now the rest na story
2..he gat a close friend dt was very good in rap n even more better n popular than zlatan in mapoly back den bt today i no even remember wen last i hear abt dt guy...dts grace.

Do you mean collabo?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2020
Irresponsibility at it's peak.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Getdowntobiznes: 7:53pm On May 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
CHILDREN DAY 4 ME 2

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Slimranky(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2020
Hmm well issokay you don't need no soothsayer to tell you this kid is

kapaichumarimarichupako

prodigy

The father is a real gee
Because he got rich and had a child
Yes that's what REAL GEES do
Get money and start a family
Only BLONKERS have raw sex and give birth amidst the poverty level chewing them like stick
Thereby increasing the rate of homely almajaris
It should have been best if he was married but with the rate of stabbing and killing occurrence in marriages I dunno what to think again
I don't want to think too much
Just gotta roll one more spliff then I'm done for the day

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Mycoin(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2020
am on concerned about the etsako name the baby bears......Fruit of an Edo woman.....Ainoghena....nice local name for such a fine baby
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Stevyne: 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
cool...each time i remember this zlatan story wey back in abk wen he was in mapoly i would just sigh n endup being happy for him...zlatan back then wey be say we all think say na joke him be even if say we they enjoy his freestyles and his rapping skills back den bt nobody n not even him believed that he would get this far...his breakthrough started when he won a car in one upcoming show organized in mapoly by airtel and even at that we still think say na abk him shine go stop bt my gee jus blow anyhow lyl army pistol and am still thanking olamide badoo for that "my body" collaboration because that was his starting point and still remember how the whole of mapoly was exited by that feat bcoz badoo bin de hot dt time n zlatan took it from there...
2 fun facts..
2..he gat a close friend dt was very good in rap n even more better n popular than zlatan in mapoly back den bt today i no even remember wen last i hear abt dt guy...dts grace.
Hope say the guy no be Sirlamzz or Tiwi miles?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2020
Thastie:
We are in a world where;

Decency is ashamed
Virginity is ashamed
Marriage is ashamed
Loyalty is ashamed....

As in eh!

It is a shame embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Olam09(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2020
Honestly the baby looks like zlantan lets call him zlantan jnr. I pray say make him male no bleach am
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by paulolee(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2020
Stevyne:
Hope say the guy no be Sirlamzz or Tiwi miles?
hmmmm....guess his name is babyface
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by paulolee(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2020
Iamvetlander:

Do you mean collabo?
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by YorubaKing: 8:34pm On May 27, 2020
tillaman:
Zanku Baby!!
The baby is cute, I bet he got the look from his
ma and I Believe say na South South chic

You mean SS and SE ladies drool all over Yoruba men. You wonder why? grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
Once you just make money 99% Nigerian girls will want to born for you say way my babe is telling me to make money first as I don’t want to marry now
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Passionate888: 9:09pm On May 27, 2020
whitering:
Jon Snow
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by jamiudinho(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2020
whitering:
the child will b bastard for life even if he know his father's as some foolish pple will say..

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Prechy08(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2020
zlatan no fit deny this baby ooo. no need for DNA
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Tapout(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOKS LIKE ZLATAN.

I swear...i shouted when I saw the picture. Blood is really thicker than water mehn.this one na copy and paste
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Chuky7(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Looks like apachumerimeritupaku.

still dont know what that sh*t means...
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Stevyne: 9:48pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:

I no sabi that person
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Lovexme(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2020
Stop saying a baby is cute. Babies are ALWAYS cute!
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by AnthonyAk(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Beautiful boy , cant wait to be a father
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by paulolee(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
Stevyne:
I no sabi that person
nt dt into music bk in skul..seems his name is shofela
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Hifeylove: 10:51pm On May 27, 2020
Cuteness little boy but hope this boy no go Smoke igboooooooo...
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Damicares(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2020
PureGoldh:
Cool...The baby looks so much like the father.

Meanwhile, if you need Pure Original Honey.. Kindly contact 081 0166 67 71 let's talk about it Stay safe and blessed fam..No hug or handshake
Mind yourself o. Looks like the father ke
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Roman7(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2020
whitering:

bastard ni.
Re: Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured by Roman7(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2020
bukatyne:

As in eh!
It is a shame embarassed
a big shame I tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.