Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude (948 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by maureenihasee(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2020
I erred, but we all make mistakes, says Cynthia Morgan as she apologizes to Jude Okoye & her former manager , Joy
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/05/i-erred-but-we-all-make-mistakes.html

She released this statement by reintroducing herself as Madrina .
read her statement after the cut

I, Cynthia Morgan , would like to use this platform to appreciate all the love , well wishes and support from everyone showing love to me , my health and my wellbeing .
A huge appreciation to Upfront with Sandra whose platform my story was told .
Appreciation goes out to Davido for reaching out and other brands who reached out.
A lot has happened in the past . I erred, other parties involved had their fair share of blame , but we all make mistakes. I was younger and new in the industry and in retrospect, some things could have been done differently instead of left unresolved.
However in telling my story , I have not lied but only shared my story as it happened from my own point of view.
Also I allowed the hurt and pain from past dealing take over my emotions but moving on,
I appreciate everyone clamoring for my return both online and offline. I’m also asking Cynthia Morgan fans all over the world for understanding and patience on the new journey we are about to embark on.
I won’t take this new opportunity for granted .
My heartfelt appreciation once again goes to JUDE and JOY. It is the pain speaking , not Cynthia . Thanks for giving me the platform to grow Cynthia Morgan brand .
I have learnt the importance of opening up and sharing when one is going through challenges in life as mind is a testament of this .
Appreciation to all media houses and blogs. Thanks for support and allow me to formally introduce THE MADRINA to the world.
#signed
CYNTHIA OSAROBO
source; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Laryne(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2020
Some lessons we learn the hard way. All our actions whether reckless or otherwise, have consequences. One more mistake could be the final step to our healing.
May we find peace and success in all we do and in the words of Seneca, may time heal what reasons and explanations can't heal.

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by ETWs: 6:14pm On May 27, 2020
Ok
Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by ojun50(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2020
THE MADRINA

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Missyajoke(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2020
Nawa oh! Once an opportunity is lost it can never be regained

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2020
So finally Jude was right all along. To all those that were saying bad things about Jude, how do u feel now ??. Peter even played the most childish role in all this.

2 Likes

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Davash222(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2020
Where is that Ancient lady claiming Millenniumlady...

2 Likes

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by CAPSLOCKED: 6:22pm On May 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So finally Jude is right all along. To all those that were saying bad things about Jude, how do u feel now. Peter even played the most childish role in all this

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY SIR.
A WOMAN CRIES AND THE WHOLE WORLD AGREES WITH HER THAT THE SKY IS GREEN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY BRO.
A WOMAN CRIES AND THE WHOLE WORLD AGREES WITH HER THAT THE SKY IS GREEN.

Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by hahn(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
And not one fvck was given

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Amb1045(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2020
Jude was a greedy man who wanted to destroy the young artist carrier. lol. no renegotiation when things was going down. always insisting on 4m for a show, the contract money must be paid first before she makes her own money.

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Munzy14(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2020
Again, peter has been ridiculed while trying to gain cheap fame by porting to cynthia morgan online gimmicks...

That guy true true is the black sheep in that family...akpa-amu...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by pinkbarby: 9:00pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Vyzz: 11:53pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Clout chasing U have caught Mr clout na u Don rest

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Vyzz: 11:54pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
Where is that Ancient lady claiming Millenniumlady...

My guy
Marry that woman, she fit u.
I believe u guys will make a good couple.
Even if u no wan marry am.
Try do her

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by Davash222(m): 5:06am On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:

My guy
Marry that woman, she fit u.
I believe u guys will make a good couple.
Even if u no wan marry am.
Try do her
God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by dangotesmummy: 5:32am On May 28, 2020
shocked

So with all the noise and trying to gain Instagram pity and attention she has eaten her words?

Lesson: if you cannot finish fight don't start it

1 Like

Re: I Erred, But We All Make Mistakes,says Cynthia Morgan As She Apologizes To Jude by zealousayo(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2020
This is why it's not good to rush into conclusion without hearing from both sides. That Peter Okoye is childish sha, he should have kept silence instead of capitalizing on every opportunity to bash his brothers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Segun Ogungbe And His Wives Christen Their Newborn Baby (photos) / Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Meets Erica, Shares Hug As She Approves Of Their Union / Erica And Timini Coupled Up At Dakore's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.