Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? (1017 Views)

How Will I Deal With A Stepmother Who Loves Swearing,abusing And Problematic / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by zedegit: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
Ladies, a man loves you so much but he isn't working but an applicant and you are earning 6 figures already. Can you marry him assuming he loves you?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Davash222(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2020
The question is, why should a jobless Graduate love a Nigerian woman??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Ezennwa(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
hmm!

We that aspire to be a Reverend Father does not give a Bleep about marriage, and any lady that is waiting for us must be on a long thing.

Who Marriage help.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by HazardMan(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Earning six figures already, what do you stand to gain if you miss such an opportunity to marry a man who loves you dearly?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by jaeyking(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2020
A jobless man should not make marriage a priority.
because he is already struggling to cater for himself so why should he add another human to the struggle.

so it's a big no.
a jobless person should get engaged in any legal activity that would bring income and not looking for wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Professorcplus(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:
Ladies, a man loves you so much but he isn't working but an applicant and you are earning 6 figures already. Can you marry him assuming he loves you?
This can only happen in Zee world.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by zedegit: 6:41pm On May 27, 2020
Professorcplus:

This can only happen in Zee world.

I witnessed it in Nigeria.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Kemimarch16(f): 6:42pm On May 27, 2020
Capital NO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:45pm On May 27, 2020
NO, I CAN'T.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by crackland: 6:49pm On May 27, 2020
I don't even expect a sensible man to marry a jobless woman no matter how much she loves him, not to mention a sensible woman getting married to a jobless man.

Disaster!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:

If he'll accept groom price and bear my father's name, why not? grin

O fe ku ni?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by economia: 6:56pm On May 27, 2020
He doesn't love me, if he loves me he would have got stable income before letting me know.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
You're welcome.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by DamnnNiggarr: 7:15pm On May 27, 2020
wink

Damn Niggarr!

Does a poor man's penïs rise??
I don't think so(when he should be thinking about the challenges of life)
You don't know the heart of a man until he gets little change in his wallet.

As an employed man wouldn't like to get married to a liability (unemployed woman)
So an employed woman wouldn't like to get married to an unemployed man, I won't advice that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by ellapius(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
he asked the ladies
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:
Won't people call him a lazy man? A gold digger? Women do it though, settle with a cute jobless guy and dust him up. Anything is possible.

The problem starts when d guy becomes comfortable being jobless.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
Davash222:
You need to pipe down after kissing a Nigerian girl's ass for 5k.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 27, 2020
why will a jobless graduate think of marriage?why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by naija4life247: 8:22pm On May 27, 2020
zedegit:

A jobless man should be looking for job, not wife. Definitely, any jobless man that is looking for a wife is an irresponsible idiot.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by excanny: 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
Nigerian woman and a jobless graduate together?

Probability is 0.00000000000000000000001%.

They see relationships are a source of income and for those working- a source of passive income.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by merieam16(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2020
lol. jobless? lemme come back nd reply

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
Are you people not tired of asking these kinda questions?
Everytime same bullshît. Family section is now a low budget romance section if not even worst.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2020
Plead:
Are you people not tired of asking these kinda questions?
Everytime same bullshît. Family section is now a low budget romance section if not even worst.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Nairaland don cast.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Uyi168: 7:28am On May 28, 2020
Davash222:
.. But a jobless graduate can beg from a Nigerian woman abii??
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Foodqueen(f): 9:38am On May 28, 2020
Follow your heart and be ready to carry your cross.

Don't listen to people that say do or don't.
If u marry him and 5yrs down d line he still hasn't gotten a job and u come back here, they will blame u for taking that route. And if u don't and 5yrs after u come here and say u regret not accepting him when he was jobless and he is now a billionaire,they will insult u to Kobo. Calling u a gold digger.

I say again, follow ur heart.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by kingjoe(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2020
The truth is 99percent of ladies wont.its not a valid question.no brainer.a lady earning six figures wants a man earning 7 figures and so on.its only very few that will set up their hubby to be .go and check how many rich ladies married okay guys.the likes of Linda ikeji will prefer having baby dadies than settle for a poor jobless man.maybe ,it has to do with our culture or so. The truth is every action one takes has a risk.can come out good or bad.i will advice that instead of the jobless graduate to ask for marriage.should talk about a business to start to enable him play his role as head
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Greatzeus(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
What is love? Love is not emotions or feeling good towards a girls beauty. Love is commitment,an action word. You can't say you love a girl and want to get married right away without any source of living. It's wickedness.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by DoubleEngine007: 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
If you really think he loves you,then I suggest you give him a little capital from your 6figures to start something. Then watch and see,what he is able to do with it in 6monoths. ( Don't give what you can't afford to loose o,because money do change some people)
I have seen a case like this before, where the wife was even a graduate, working and earning big.
But the man had no job,and wasn't even a graduate. To cut the story short... She contributed to train the man in school, after school the man got a job too,and today,they are multi millionaires..

If you see the man and woman,you go think say na d man get money pass,but the wife get too much money. She is still very humble..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by Candoit: 3:50pm On May 28, 2020
I've seen things like these a lot. The lady would be the breadwinner. Are you in for that?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Jobless Graduate Who Loves You? by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
zedegit:

I will marry him if he is not lazy, disrespectful, humble, gentle and an ingrate

(1) (2) (Reply)

He almost committed suicide / How Long Does One Need To Work Before Moving Out Of His/her Parents House And Re / Please Help Me. My Mental Health Is At Stake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.