Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe (993 Views)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by Thephilosopher1: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
No one really know by his/her own knowledge and experience; the truth of these life issues:

1. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU:
This might sound bizarre but that is the existential truth. What if the people you have for long known to be your parents call you one day and tell you that you were adopted? You were unconscious when you were being delivered. You could be made to accept anybody as your parents.
Your true parents (especially your mother) know for sure that you are their child; they witnessed it. But for you, nature made you unaware of your delivery. Don't counter me with DNA TEST argument; doctors can write anything and make you believe it (BELIEF IS NOT KNOWLEDGE).

2. YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR AGE AND BIRTHDAY:
Every one of us celebrates birthday at a point during the year cycle. What if your mother calls you one day and tells you that your true birthday is the day before or after the day you have for long believed to be your birthday, or that your true year of birth is the year before or after the year you have for long believed to be your year of birth?
Certainly you came into this world on a particular day, month and year but nature made you unaware of it, you can only believe what your parents told you- (BELIEF IS NOT KNOWLEDGE).

3. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE SIBLINGS AND IF YOU HAVE, YOU DON'T KNOW THEM:
Even if you witnessed the moment your mother delivered two of your supposed siblings, well, you know for sure that two of them are siblings but you don't know if you are their sibling because you don't know whether it is the same woman that delivered all of you.

There are many issues like this but let me stop here.

What do you think about this?
Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
You don't know whether you will die. People dying doesn't mean you will die. Try it even now to be sure.

Buhari, a good man with evil Intentions

1 Like

Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by yomi007k(m): 6:33am On Feb 08, 2022
undecided

Irrelevant topic.

Who cares who gave birth to me? I am only loyal to those that raised me.

Age, time of birth? Who that one help?

I beg....

5 Likes

Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by digithub(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please who is your dealer? And what exact strain do you smoke? The thing go mad gan.....

Read what you posted and ask yourself if it makes any iota of sense to you

Na only amnesia or Colorado fit give u this kind inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by yomi007k(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
digithub:
Please who is your dealer? And what exact strain do you smoke? The thing go mad gan.....

Read what you posted and ask yourself if it makes any iota of sense to you

Na only amnesia or Colorado fit give u this kind inspiration

O ga o... which one be amnesia again? grin

Things dey happen o...
Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by 123winglass: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
you do not know the day you will meet your maker

2 Likes

Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by digithub(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
yomi007k:

O ga o... which one be amnesia again? grin

Things dey happen o...

Baba u no wan know oooo..... The trips go far
Re: Life Realities You Were Deceived To Believe by JejelifeNG: 4:17am On May 31, 2022
@OP, your list is not exhaustive.

You do not know if you are alive right now. Just because you have been told this is what being alive feels like, and you foolishly believe it does not make it true. I could be the only living person where all of you are here to make the simulation that I am in look "real"

@op, you may not have written this thing you put down there. Just because you typed it in and you clicked "submit", doesn't mean Elon Musk did not use some mind control tech to force and reinforce the ideas, these thoughts in your head and made you put it out here

Yeah... I got the same supplier of whatever you took

(1) (Reply)

Office Equipment For Sale / Man Presents 'Undeniable Proof' He Is Prince Charles And Camila's Lovechild / Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.