Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? (434 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by Kenneth01: 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
Hello rooms
Good evening my name is Kenneth am 26years old am here to request an advice from you guys please help me out of this .
I have this friend we been friends like 2 years ago I think around early This year I meant a girl name her name is Tosin a Yoruba girl we started dating and I start to love her
After some weeks I started hearing this my friend of 2years has dated her Nd they dated when they were in school days which I know nothing about it in the first place
I never knew they once dating in school But the girl told me first even before he told me when she saw our pictures on my phone she knew we friends
Now my friends telling me to leave her but I love her
Should I leave her or proceed with her
Please comment
Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by wildcatter23(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
shocked

the question is: are they still dating? if no. carry on. although this would be awkward. but hey na your business be that

1 Like

Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by Ladylite: 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
Kenneth01:
Hello rooms
Good evening my name is Kenneth am 26years old am here to request an advice from you guys please help me out of this .
I have this friend we been friends like 2 years ago I think around early This year I meant a girl name her name is Tosin a Yoruba girl we started dating and I start to love her
After some weeks I started hearing this my friend of 2years has dated her Nd they dated when they were in school days which I know nothing about it in the first place
I never knew they once dating in school But the girl told me first even before he told me when she saw our pictures on my phone she knew we friends
Now my friends telling me to leave her but I love her
Should I leave her or proceed with her
Please comment

Stop lying. This post has been on nairaland before even last week.

1 Like

Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by ojun50(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2020
How old are you?

infant how many you have being

1 Like

Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by Aliii(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
I
Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by weblord1900: 7:27pm On May 27, 2020
At 26, you're already seeking counselling in relationship. How does that sound?

1 Like

Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by Kenneth01: 7:29pm On May 27, 2020
Age doesn’t concern this I only asked for not going wrong
I don’t think it wrong to post that
Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by chatinent: 8:36pm On May 27, 2020
If I told you I understand you, I am a bad liar.
Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2020
Youre 26 and yet you sound like a child, Jeez!
Re: Can I Continue To Stop This Relationship? by jidamsel43(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2020
Marry that girl, she is your destined partner

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Obama's Family Painting From Start To Finish / . / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.