Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. (1896 Views)

Ex - Jws What Did You Belief You No Longer Believe? / Why Some People No Longer Believe In God. / 13 Reasons I No Longer Believe In Karma Or Reincarnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by hahn(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2020
Emmacolinho:
THE END IS NEAR!!!! The bible clearly stated that "The love of many shall wax cold"

Because the writers of the bible knew that eventually people will see through the bullshit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by engrchykae(m): 1:04am On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE? HOW?
keep asking if the great philosopher Pythagoras who is your master in mathematics believe in the infinite intelligence,who are you?
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 5:06am On May 29, 2020
realestniggah:

People care trust me, this same guy will be denied visa to Saudi Arabia and Isreal because of his belief.

He said he was a christain.... Muslim and Jews don’t texhnically believe Christians and them follow the same God.... so him leaving God as a christain is good news for them...so they might not deny him
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 5:09am On May 29, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah right. People have been leaving Christianity since it was founded, how is it different now? Even in the bible out of 70 disciples Jesus was left with 12, why was it not end times then and its end times now?

Lol... out of seventy disciples Jesus was left with 12..... no wonder people like you are quick to call the Bible scam......lol..... so what did ur bible say happened to the 58..??..this guy is funny....
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 5:11am On May 29, 2020
yanabasee1:

I asked you a simple question and you couldn't give an answer but you can easily say things that makes no sense......

You are a baby atheist....

Baby atheist got me rolling in the floor

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On May 29, 2020
engrchykae:
keep asking if the great philosopher Pythagoras who is your master in mathematics believe in the infinite intelligence,who are you?

PYTHAGORAS, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON WAS A MERE HUMAN WITH THE ABILITY TO BELIEVE ANYTHING.
BECAUSE HE BELIEVED IN DIVINE INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MEAN HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND ALL HUMANS MUST BELIEVE WITH HIM.

THERE ARE MANY GREAT PEOPLE IN HISTORY WHO BELIEVED IN ONE THING OR ANOTHER, OR DISBELIEVED COMPLETELY.

LASTLY, PYTHAGORAS "BELIEVED IN THE MAGIC OF THE GODS AND WAS INFLUENCED BY THE CULT THAT WORSHIPED THE GOD DIONYSUS". SO WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BELIEVE IN DIONYSUS LIKE YOUR MASTER PYTHAGORAS DID?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by engrchykae(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

PYTHAGORAS, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON WAS A MERE HUMAN WITH THE ABILITY TO BELIEVE ANYTHING.
BECAUSE HE BELIEVED IN DIVINE INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MEAN HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND ALL HUMANS MUST BELIEVE WITH HIM.

THERE ARE MANY GREAT PEOPLE IN HISTORY WHO BELIEVED IN ONE THING OR ANOTHER, OR DISBELIEVED COMPLETELY.

LASTLY, PYTHAGORAS "BELIEVED IN THE MAGIC OF THE GODS AND WAS INFLUENCED BY THE CULT THAT WORSHIPED THE GOD DIONYSUS". SO WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BELIEVE IN DIONYSUS LIKE YOUR MASTER PYTHAGORAS DID?

these philosophers hid truth in the form of myths so that only the wise and worthy will attain knowledge because ultimate knowledge without morality can endanger the world.
They knew far more than you can imagine,he prefferred to die with lot of useful knowledge lest it falls into wrong hands.
The ancient egyptians were highly advanced in science and technology but they made science and technology to put on the garb of religion so that only few who are found worthy will attain such as the Moses, Pythagoras, Socrates etc.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Lol... out of seventy disciples Jesus was left with 12..... no wonder people like you are quick to call the Bible scam......lol..... so what did ur bible say happened to the 58..??..this guy is funny....

Folk like you who claim to be Christian only read your favourite verses or you read all those daily scripture guides that spoon feed you.

John 6
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2020
LordReed:

Folk like you who claim to be Christian only read your favourite verses or you read all those daily scripture guides that spoon feed you.

John 6
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

Many of his disciples turned... the Bible never said 58 turned....infact Jesus had more than 70 followers....becos mark 9v38 said we saw someone driving out demons in you name but rebuked him and Jesus also rebuked them for doing so saying that person they saw was also part of them
Jesus only tuned to asked those who followed him regularly......

.....any ways if that’s the way you interprete scripture I’m not here to argue with an atheist..
However, by ur logic and style of interpretation it means that math 26v56 “ then all the disciples deserted him.. means Jesus no longer had disciples except Peter who in verse 58 followed him to the point of denial....??
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Many of his disciples turned... the Bible never said 58 turned....infact Jesus had more than 70 followers....becos mark 9v38 said we saw someone driving out demons in you name but rebuked him and Jesus also rebuked them for doing so saying that person they saw was also part of them
Jesus only tuned to asked those who followed him regularly......

.....any ways if that’s the way you interprete scripture I’m not here to argue with an atheist..
However, by ur logic and style of interpretation it means that math 26v56 “ then all the disciples deserted him.. means Jesus no longer had disciples except Peter who in verse 58 followed him to the point of denial....??

Seriously, folk like you will see white and call it black. It is clear in the bible that not all Jesus' followers are disciples, case in point Lazarus and his sisters. The bible verse I quoted explicitly says disciples and here you are attempting to conflate disciples with followers. SMH.

Matt 26v56 says they deserted Jesus not that they stopped following Jesus. Another attempt to conflate meaning of words. Desertation in face of persecution and arrest is not the same as ending your affiliation. Many times people desert and flee just so the can regroup, unlike when they renounce a cause.

You are free to interpret the bible anyway you like, we know that's what you folk excel at.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by psyco: 10:58am On May 29, 2020
realestniggah:
More
fvck, it the same old flawed understanding, misconceptions and half baked knowledge problem often caused by perpetual laziness.

He should study to understand/address one issue at a time.
God reveals himself to those who diligently seek him.

And lastly as Christians try to avoid useless arguments that serves no purpose.

You can't know everything 'cause you aren't God. Mind your business and leave God to solve his issues.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2020
LordReed:

Seriously, folk like you will see white and call it black. It is clear in the bible that not all Jesus' followers are disciples, case in point Lazarus and his sisters. The bible verse I quoted explicitly says disciples and here you are attempting to conflate disciples with followers. SMH.

Matt 26v56 says they deserted Jesus not that they stopped following Jesus. Another attempt to conflate meaning of words. Desertation in face of persecution and arrest is not the same as ending your affiliation. Many times people desert and flee just so the can regroup, unlike when they renounce a cause.

You are free to interpret the bible anyway you like, we know that's what you folk excel at.

Bros no one is paying either of us here, we are not Lai mohammed or femi Adeshina....so there’s no point accusing me of falsifying ..there’s nothing to gain ...
U have an understanding, I have mine...we don’t need to fight cos u are already sounding like I are in fight
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Bros no one is paying either of us here, we are not Lai mohammed or femi Adeshina....so there’s no point accusing me of falsifying ..there’s nothing to gain ...
U have an understanding, I have mine...we don’t need to fight cos u are already sounding like I are in fight

You came here insinuating that as an atheist my understanding of the bible was questionable now you say we are not fighting. You folk start with the ad hominem then when it gets hot you turn around and want to claim moral high ground. Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 29, 2020
LordReed:

You came here insinuating that as an atheist my understanding of the bible was questionable now you say we are not fighting. You folk start with the ad hominem then when it gets hot you turn around and want to claim moral high ground. Don't start what you can't finish.

Get hot?? You call this dialogue hot??....I only said I ddnt want it to be argument..and that’s becos when it comes to Bible interpretations every one seems to have his view.. we will never reach a common ground..

Claim moral...?? How?? ......so because I believe in Jesus, stating that we need not make our argument a fight makes me claim a higher moral ground..?? See, that’s the ishh with u atheists, u want to use my belief to score cheap point... I don’t need to be a Christian to be moral... I don’t need to believe in Jesus to say we need not fight in our dialogue... I made that’s clear I’m not here to argue scriptures, I can argue any other thing...

See Incase u have not been told, u are obnoxious and highly condescending. it’s okay to think highly of urself though..its Ur life... but to say I’m running away of you over scriptures that no one is an authority over is just repulsive...
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Get hot?? You call this dialogue hot??....I only said I ddnt want it to be argument..and that’s becos when it comes to Bible interpretations every one seems to have his view.. we will never reach a common ground..

Claim moral...?? How?? ......so because I believe in Jesus, stating that we need not make our argument a fight makes me claim a higher moral ground..?? See, that’s the ishh with u atheists, u want to use my belief to score cheap point... I don’t need to be a Christian to be moral... I don’t need to believe in Jesus to say we need not fight in our dialogue... I made that’s clear I’m not here to argue scriptures, I can argue any other thing...

See Incase u have not been told, u are obnoxious and highly condescending. it’s okay to think highly of urself though..its Ur life... but to say I’m running away of you over scriptures that no one is an authority over is just repulsive...

You start a fight and then turn around to say let's not fight is you claiming moral high ground. Besides it is you that started with the condescending ad hominem so when you get fed it back you start crying crocodile tears, that's your headache buddy. You come at me, I give you back in spades.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Jokerman(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2020
Dantedasz:

Did you not believe snakes could talk?
And Jonah in the belly of the fish?
A virgin giving birth?
Perpetual virginity of Mary?
What about talking donkeys?
We all believed these ridiculous stories when we were Christian's because we had to suspend reason and just BELIEVE because a book said so.
. undecided

Is there anything too hard for God to do!
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

Yes, heal an amputee.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Jokerman(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
LordReed:

Yes, heal an amputee.

If human beings could be created, what's an amputee bro??
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

If human beings could be created, what's an amputee bro??

Yet not 1 amputee has ever been healed.
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Dantedasz(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

Can god restore virginity to a woman who has lost it? undecided
Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:

HE CAN'T KICK A BALL.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Gospel Singer Pens Why He No Longer Believe In God. by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On May 29, 2020
Dantedasz:
Can god restore virginity to a woman who has lost it? undecided
But the concept itself is man made. So any woman or man can restore their own virginity simply by thinking it so cheesy You don't need God for that exercise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dreamt About Floating In The Air / Sword Of God By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman / The Nine Satanic Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.