Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,565 members, 7,827,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Who Can Create Backlinks For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Create Backlinks For Me (483 Views)

Lets Build Backlinks For Your Blog To Increase Your Ranking / Black Friday 50% Discount On Expired Domains With High Da/backlinks For SEO / Create A Dofollow Backlinks For Your Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Create Backlinks For Me by ogboojiako(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
I need someone who can create backlinks to my website
Re: Who Can Create Backlinks For Me by kelvin568(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
ogboojiako:
I need someone who can create backlinks to my website

Message on Whatsapp: 07061601790
Lets talk
Re: Who Can Create Backlinks For Me by Mazda231: 2:46am On May 28, 2020
I can create backlinks to your site with high DA edu and gov backlinks that will skyrocket your site to first page and also you will see changes in a week time. If you are interested check my signature to contact me on whatsap
Re: Who Can Create Backlinks For Me by ogboojiako(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2020
If you can create backlinks, a lot of people have been asking for help creating backlinks on Facebook. One website you can list your skill and actually get people to buy your links is DripMotion dot com.

To list your services and get instant payout, follow the 2nd link on my signature and sign up.
Re: Who Can Create Backlinks For Me by Nobody: 1:27am On May 29, 2020
ogboojiako:
If you can create backlinks, a lot of people have been asking for help creating backlinks on Facebook. One website you can list your skill and actually get people to buy your links is DripMotion dot com.

To list your services and get instant payout, follow the 2nd link on my signature and sign up.
This style of promoting your services is wack!

I still remember sometime ago, you also posted of looking for writers and when some people indicated interest, you still come up with registering on your site.

That's wack, it won' t work!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forum Script Needed. / Delivery Site Needed / Deactivate Nairaland Account Without Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.