Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger (50768 Views)

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by olaayodele(m): 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
Factfinder1:
This guy has some relatives somewhere wallowing in poorverty but he chose online showoff

This statement is from a jealous heart. Pray to God to give you blessings devoid of sorrow so that you can help those in need.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Emmaskill(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Where is Airforce, hope ur own palliative don reach hand oo?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by olaayodele(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2020
SWORD419:
Nice
An igbo fool is up there bragging they are too loaded to be empty on a thread showing a poor hungry woman who could possibly be his mother
Igbos don't beg like other tribes.This does not mean that there are no poor people among them that beg, but, the percentage is very low compare to other tribes. Igbos are known for hard work. Majority don't rely on politics to make their money.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by vertueptime: 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
Even airforce1 never recieve palliatives lol

Factfinder1:
This guy has some relatives somewhere wallowing in poorverty but he chose online showoff
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Alaganature(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
why are you calling mods for DAT guy, did he disturb you Ur just being unnecessary wicked, if they ban am, wetin you go gain? Just curious.

That's Nigeria for you..Very wicked People..cos I'm still wondering why he calls Mods for that guy...
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Lastmankc(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2020
Police stretch hand for our driver for checking point and our driver put hand sanitizer for im hand. Nah the matter we still they settle so.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by bubblesng(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2020
DISENGAGEMENT OF 500,000 NPOWER BENEFICIARIES AND ISSUES SURROUNDING

High-level palpitation pervades the souls and minds of Npower beneficiaries following the horrific disclosure on the soon to be disengagement of 500,000 beneficiaries as made public by Salisu Ma’inna Daubatta, the Media Aide to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development. This pronouncement has also generated media buzz.

Be it as it may seem, I have made the extrapolation long ago that the proposed permanency drive as an exit option for beneficiaries was a fantasy

https://thenigeriafm.com/npower-disengagement-of-500000-npower-beneficiaries-and-issues-surrounding/
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by rassyk15(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2020
If her prayers works for her, let us pray for ours to to remembered too.God bless you e- money I am happy her prayers were directed through you, so we also pray for our helpers too
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2020
Alaganature:

That's Nigeria for you..Very wicked People..cos I'm still wondering why he calls Mods for that guy...
my brother, many Nigerians are heartless, d guy no dey bother am, n dis is d second time I'm seeing her call mods for someone begging. She come forget say all fingers are not equal, DAT she eats daily, there are some who find it hard to feed once a day.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers thought they said there were no beggers in the east. cool
I would've answered you but you said Igbo which I don't know anything about. So rattle off.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Samfloxin(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends
One night?why night instead of day? Onye uwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by kiddkash(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2020
Factfinder1:
you have evidence to back up this claim?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Murketeer: 11:17pm On May 28, 2020
SWORD419:
Nice
An igbo fool is up there bragging they are too loaded to be empty on a thread showing a poor hungry woman who could possibly be his mother
Hmm....Baba if una nor stop all these tribalism thing ...especially this unnecessary e- war amongst Yorubas and Igbos ...we can't go anywhere as a country o
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Abusadiq01(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2020
before she was complaining now she is smile ...who says money is not everything?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Agroblessing: 11:19pm On May 28, 2020
AgroSegen connects farmers directly to consumers.
Join to learn more about the project
https://chat.("and this)th the bracketT93b79qTguvk
Pls let's support a new innovation, the world as it is presently has gone global and digital, already we are far back behind, but as they say slow and steady wins the race. With time, if we can't meet them (DN) we should be closer to where they are. Thank you and God bless
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Murketeer: 11:20pm On May 28, 2020
Seun...I know you are the owner of this Forum ...are you saying, you are not going to do anything concerning this constant e- war amongst Yorubas and Igbos?....abi na because e dey drive traffic? undecided
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Realfrankie(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2020
Hushpuppi don show una road
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Agroblessing: 11:22pm On May 28, 2020
Murketeer:
Seun...I know you are the owner of this Forum ...are you saying, you are not going to do anything concerning this constant e- war amongst Yorubas and Igbos?....abi na because e dey drive traffic? undecided
seun pretty much do not care about the forum
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by hardbody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers thought they said there were no beggers in the east. cool

You are insatiable. Yoi know no joy nor happiness.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by xavuv: 11:26pm On May 28, 2020
You dont need a night with him.
Work smart and book every night with God.

Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Dfynboi: 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
one nite stand u mean??
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Stmiceel(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Rich people should do giveaway for their families first before they engage strangers.
But no, rich people's people are ugly and too poor to behold.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2020
mytime24:
G money
Olofofo grin grin
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by AlhajaChinyere: 11:31pm On May 28, 2020
Source of his money?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:

what make you think so? because of his money? you no get bf?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ewedegubbler: 11:35pm On May 28, 2020
Factfinder1:

how is this your business?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by PositiveDirect: 11:35pm On May 28, 2020
Is that aged or should be elderly? They don't even look hungry in the first place.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by sofiscatedmoron: 11:39pm On May 28, 2020
No matter how rich Afonja is. They can not help a fellow Afonja
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Remember to TAKe your BATH before going.
Don't be the one to mess his apartment up...
Please I'm begging.
I'm saying this because I know you.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by PositiveDirect: 11:44pm On May 28, 2020
olaskul:
To hall with news like this, when we have a serious issue globally (Africa Development Bank). See if US succeed in removing Adesina then Africa should say Bye Bye to ever becoming Great Again..

Haven’t said that. Thanks to E-money

How did/do Adesina's presence in AfDB make you or Africa great?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by PositiveDirect: 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
why are you calling mods for DAT guy, did he disturb you Ur just being unnecessary wicked, if they ban am, wetin you go gain? Just curious.

As in eh. That person life taya me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.