Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger (51125 Views)

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by EdiskyHarry: 11:59pm On May 28, 2020
This is someone I'm looking forward to be like, or achieve more than him.
God bless u.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Alaganature(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
my brother, many Nigerians are heartless, d guy no dey bother am, n dis is d second time I'm seeing her call mods for someone begging. She come forget say all fingers are not equal, DAT she eats daily, there are some who find it hard to feed once a day.

Baba just free am..I got your point bro..wish he was able to help the poor guy it would have be ok.. E no give and the guy still no ask am for money and is still pained trying to cast him as a begger..God no go shame us
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Mysmartnetwork: 12:06am On May 29, 2020
jolarify4:
my laptop consume alot of data please any help will be appreciated
Set your WiFi connection to metered
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by erai30(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2020
God bless your kind gesture.

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Chommybaby(f): 12:30am On May 29, 2020
Daalu nna.....

Imela.....

God replenish for you...
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by OKTolu: 12:42am On May 29, 2020
If this is true and not just some news to trend, God will continue to bless you e money, may your pockets never run dry,I wish you whatever I wish myself in Jesus name Amen
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by ThothHermes: 12:44am On May 29, 2020
greggng:
He is just an attention seeker ...I have been helping people for donkey years , yet I 've not come online to make noise....I am practicing what God says we should do....don't let your left hand see what you 've in your right hand....don't let anyone know what u did for charity ...
So what are you doing now?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Educhelssy: 1:08am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends

One night for what pls- business or pleasure? Hope it’s the former cos he’s happily married o ma �
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Stanchem029: 1:09am On May 29, 2020
Godslove4me:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AQ1tSCU0g

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Thief, are you back?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Antichristus: 1:10am On May 29, 2020
CV
Name: Emeka Okonkwo
AKA: E-Money
Place of birth: Ajegunle, Lagos, Nigeria.
Date of Birth: 18-Feb-1981
Ethnicity: Igbo (Na dem, dem)
Marital status: Married (with chicks on the side)
Education:
Profession: Forwarding & Backwording (as smokescreen for )
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by DEROX: 1:21am On May 29, 2020
jolarify4:
thanks bro but can this work for bet9ja platform
Very well grin
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by handsomeyinka(m): 1:22am On May 29, 2020
jolarify4:
Take it for covid 19 test.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by kokakola: 1:26am On May 29, 2020
jolarify4:
Try Searching for "Update" from the Start Menu and disable all automatic system update.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2020
God bless He money o.... may God bless all guys out there hustling, May we all have enough to take care of our parents
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Osobi32(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2020
The only thing better than money is more money
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Courageous007(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2020
May your wishes be granted in the name of the good Lord.
Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by egoldman(m): 2:15am On May 29, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
why are you calling mods for DAT guy, did he disturb you Ur just being unnecessary wicked, if they ban am, wetin you go gain? Just curious.

Abeg ask am, I don't understand how person go de drink panadol for another person headache.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by egoldman(m): 2:18am On May 29, 2020
Factfinder1:
This guy has some relatives somewhere wallowing in poorverty but he chose online showoff

Is it your relatives?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by egoldman(m): 2:19am On May 29, 2020
Mazigabriel:
But I am worried about something, why would celebrities always announce the gave money to the poor or helped someone. Announcements may not be necessary

Give your own in secret and leave those who 'advertise' their own, it's between them and their God.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by egoldman(m): 2:21am On May 29, 2020
Kosoco:
1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Abeg park well joor.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by melviniyke2002(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers thought they said there were no beggers in the east. cool
pls do ur own.....
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by AlaEgo(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2020
This life no balance like this sha
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Charisma01: 2:55am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Na runs girl you be?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by adadike(f): 3:05am On May 29, 2020
Samfloxin:

One night?why night instead of day? Onye uwa.
lol, tell her not to count on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by HundredWays(m): 3:31am On May 29, 2020
[s]
Onyi22:
[/s]
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by YorubaKing: 3:35am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Confirm Yaba Left!
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by majamajic(m): 3:45am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers said there were no beggers in the east. cool

That woman can train u
Do even if na NL 2k giveaway
East is the only region in Nigeria , that are more comfortable,
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by 360command: 3:58am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
stupid..you think everything is about a55 sampling
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by summerflame(m): 4:25am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Olosho
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Tillatalk: 4:42am On May 29, 2020
All for the camera but you still bless a soul
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by tundeport(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2020
Only one thing I need from this man is big daddy Camry to càter for wife and children nota to look up to renter car and fruad hire purchase people,Lord connect me through in name father,son and holy spirit Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia / Juliet Ibrahim Covers SuperGold Magazine In Underwear (Photo) / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.