Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger (50742 Views)

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / BBNaija: Ike's Fans Present N500k To Him As Gift (Video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Odinaka00(m): 5:07am On May 29, 2020
Though I don't buy this idea of broadcasting it to the public when you help someone but he has done well..May God bless him...
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by executioner(m): 5:17am On May 29, 2020
Ritualists hardly give, so may be this guy's money might be legit.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by CapitalBank: 6:07am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers said there were no beggers in the east. cool

Show me the one any of your brothers did during this Covid19 (outside government) and I will show you 5 that Igbos, not government but able body hustling guys of your age, did for their communities

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Biafranguy1(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Nonsense, why does he have to announce it. I thought my Igbo brothers said there were no beggers in the east. cool
Pray to God so that the remaining sense in you will not be tampered, if eventually be tampered your finished. tongue
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Biafranguy1(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2020
CapitalBank:

Show me the one any of your brothers did during this Covid19 (outside government) and I will show you 5 that Igbos, not government but able body hustling guys of your age, did for their communities
Don't mind that boy, soon the remaining sense in him will dried up.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by BrightAhiah(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends

You don't need to spend a one nite with him before your life will be change...
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Crochet: 6:44am On May 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Enoch07: 6:55am On May 29, 2020
bamidelee:
He dey smoke for backyard.
ok
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
One night with this guy will change my life for Good, money and wealth are best friends
Only u dey announce urself by urself
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
People like you are tight fisted but that should not stop you from applauding someone for a good gesture like this.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by AK481(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2020
Rema123:

To encourage others to give
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by aalangel(f): 7:13am On May 29, 2020
Nice....they shouldn't have exposed the last though.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by hybridblood07(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2020
You're a bastard
chiunlimited:

Shut up
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by dadebayo1(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

You can start with Airforce1 grin
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by rossychik(f): 7:39am On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

OK
Las Las ị made ftc
I would love to dedicate this to firstly God
Then my parents
Then xiamomi because without then I don't know what I will be typing with. Also special thanks to mtn for their free 50daily mb, that doesn't mean that I love u guys.
I would love to thank the moderator that pushed this to fb.
I would also love to thank the weather for two that made my parents gave birth to me. If not for u I wouldn't be here, though I would have preferred to be in another country, Canada.
I would love to thank my haterz too, I love u guys.
I say make I thank my street boys, that particular snr that flogged me in school when I actually was innocent, I want to let u know that u punished an innocent person but I have forgiven u.
I would love to thank seun too.
I thank lalasticlala for being a snake man, I don't know what I would have known him as if not that.
I would also like to specially thank
Nwamaikpe, Davash222, kingsango, illicit and so many others for entertaining me in this forum right from when I was a visitor.
I Greet u all.
A special thanks to my village people for allowing me reach ftc today. I appreciate it.
I love to thank autocorrect too.
And lastly everybody wey no get work to read this long shit thank u.
I just want u guys to know that I am Vyzz
This is the most wonderful ftc vote thanks I have ever read in NL. Very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:39am On May 29, 2020
SWORD419:
Nice
An igbo fool is up there bragging they are too loaded to be empty on a thread showing a poor hungry woman who could possibly be his mother

Common sense is not common, na curse chest beating be for them. I wonder all the millionaires that got the palliative to Anambra.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:46am On May 29, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
calculating machine; you don dey calculate how em suppose share the money. Obasa should first calculate how DAT bread suppose reach us for east. Thunder fire poverty! Oya say Amen...

He is very correct, she is not the only hungry widow, some are dying silently, some cannot get online exposure.
N50k each to ten widows or N100k each to 5 widows s not a bad idea. Obviously, some people will corner a large part of the money.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by jossy4elated(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2020
Enoch07:
where is airforce1?
in the studio, recording sings

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by jossy4elated(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2020
Enoch07:
where is airforce1?
in the studio, recording songs

1 Like

Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:56am On May 29, 2020
egojiokwu:

The woman complained of hunger not that the woman begged. By the way, anybody no matter where you come from can face hardship. Note that this is not the same as your people that take begging as a profession.

What is the motive behind her complaint if she doesn't need an assistance?
Why didn't she reject the money that she is not a beggar and didn't beg for money from Emoney?
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by sirp9898(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2020
How i go take contact this folks so that them go cut my own give me
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by donoso: 8:11am On May 29, 2020
Very nice of him.

Meanwhile, all these physical cash should be use for long term investments like in the Health, Educational and Scientific sectors.

This is what makes a nation and her citizens to develop in the long run.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by chiunlimited(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2020
hybridblood07:
You're a bastard
Hybrid goat
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by 2skay: 8:37am On May 29, 2020
Lolzzz . . ..We have different types of beggers the one up north are the primary beggers, while the ones in South are the corporate beggers the difference is clear so use your head cheesy cheesy grin grin
Rema123:
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Champneys: 8:40am On May 29, 2020
In this day and age, folks help people with big cameras in tow and splash it all over social media.
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Enoch07: 8:40am On May 29, 2020
jossy4elated:
in the studio, recording songs
okay cos ejima1 is not known for e-money mata
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by iKingsley(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2020
it's alright
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by Iyiataata92: 9:19am On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

OK
Las Las ị made ftc
I would love to dedicate this to firstly God
Then my parents
Then xiamomi because without then I don't know what I will be typing with. Also special thanks to mtn for their free 50daily mb, that doesn't mean that I love u guys.
I would love to thank the moderator that pushed this to fb.
I would also love to thank the weather for two that made my parents gave birth to me. If not for u I wouldn't be here, though I would have preferred to be in another country, Canada.
I would love to thank my haterz too, I love u guys.
I say make I thank my street boys, that particular snr that flogged me in school when I actually was innocent, I want to let u know that u punished an innocent person but I have forgiven u.
I would love to thank seun too.
I thank lalasticlala for being a snake man, I don't know what I would have known him as if not that.
I would also like to specially thank
Nwamaikpe, Davash222, kingsango, illicit and so many others for entertaining me in this forum right from when I was a visitor.
I Greet u all.
A special thanks to my village people for allowing me reach ftc today. I appreciate it.
I love to thank autocorrect too.
And lastly everybody wey no get work to read this long shit thank u.
I just want u guys to know that I am Vyzz
bro kuku kill me wit laff naa
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by SamOyovwi: 10:04am On May 29, 2020
Jesus did good and everyone saw it. There's secret and open giving
Rema123:
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by gees101(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
with your dirty legs abi
Re: E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger by gees101(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He is very correct, she is not the only hungry widow, some are dying silently, some cannot get online exposure.
N50k each to ten widows or N100k each to 5 widows s not a bad idea. Obviously, some people will corner a large part of the money.
ama tubara eh ! at least he has helped one widow and its marvelous in my eyes
nor tell d man how to spend his (okubo)money na
E-money don try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / See What Kcee Is Doing With Malaysian Babes On Stage - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.