Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (111843 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
Even kids aren't exempted from the ego trips.

6yearsold, 6packs, 4million followers... bullshits.

If the kid is talented, must he be exposed to all these noxious social adulation at this early age?

What use is 6packs to that little kid? What use is 4million virtual followers to him? His father imposed 6packs on him because it's a good investment, nothing more.

Wise parents allow their kids to grow according to their individual inner map while they watch and guide. Exposing them to social demands at tender age is nothing but exploitation.

Civilization my foot

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
jeffizy:
Watch out for Arat.
He's going to be great.
I can sense it.

I'm already seeing the Ronaldo-isque confidence in his pose.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Stunted growth loading...
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
Juell:
shocked this is what we call natural born talent. Bullies won't dare come near this kid.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2020
Let’s leave that for God to work on but one for now grin
AFvckingAlpha:

Na only one child yoy wan born?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Sam2310(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:
Nigeria 6 year olds still day sleep abeg
Nigeria 6 year olds don sabi how to borrow money grin.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:

So another incredible Messi then?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:41pm On May 28, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

So another incredible Messi then?

You cant tell
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2020
So unfortunate he won’t make it far career wise,
America will kill his dream. They may even label him a terrorist.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Renegade23: 3:57pm On May 28, 2020
Arat... the beast....
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
This one is strong o. shocked
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ademi87(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
na plant??
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
jeffizy:
Watch out for Arat.
He's going to be great.
I can sense it.

I'm already seeing the Ronaldo-isque confidence in his pose.
You just said my mind bro. I follow Arat in Instagram. The guy has the determination of Ronaldo and confidence of Zlatan at such young age. The kid is special. But the rigorous exercises are too premature and his growth may be stunted.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by cray91(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2020
abegii! forget that one! dem girls no trip for handsome, cute, 6packs or whatever packs anymore. money is the Only Boss They answer to
Braintrain:
Some girls don de book am
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 4:15pm On May 28, 2020
tongue

Iran have the most handsome and astonishingly beautiful males and females in the Arab world.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by ollypass: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Lol hope it doesn't derail his football career..but then Messi comes to mind
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by izubext007: 4:30pm On May 28, 2020
inspired by CR7.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by paul100(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2020
iClef:
If this was in Nigeria, the first comment you'll get from a pot-bellied man is: "Mtcheew! Stop showing off your useless 6-packs and go make money — I'd rather have 6 cars."

Since this is a foreign kid, they won't call it show off, but praise him and shower him with blessings. If na Naija, they'll shower him with abuses. We hate ourselves.
Yes,they will not say anything because money is coming and people can see were the boy will be in years to come.
1)From social media,remember that social media pays you an amount of money when you reach a
stage
2)I can bet that his boy is going to be a very good footballer,with all this skills at 6yrs.Give him 10more yrs and you will be watching him live like mbappe,Ansi fati and many more.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
In other words, he'll be as great or greater than Lionel Messi grin
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 4:41pm On May 28, 2020
Chatflick:

In other words, he'll be as great or greater than Lionel Messi grin

Possible
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Hollysaint: 4:43pm On May 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by raphy(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2020
wearing him our Liverpool jersey with our winners medals will help him he will play for liverpool one day he is already in the academy.thats the beginning .
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
This looks disgusting to my eyes. Uncle Sega come and see what they have turned one of your clients into.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:01pm On May 28, 2020
He dosent look happy

This is what his father wants, not him

Let's stop confusing these kids abeg
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
Juell:

That's an old myth, and it's not true. The kid will grow to his full height.
Its actually going to affect..
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On May 28, 2020
All these ones no go allow the boy tall. He is looking stunted already
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by AirstarKane(f): 5:11pm On May 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Why don't you speak about your six year-old self and stop generalizing?
Thanks. I don't know why we attach negativity to ourselves and we're part of it. It just seem as if Nigeria is bad without her citizens. Any small post they tag "if it was Nigeria" as if they are not part of it. We need to show love the way we portray this country is disheartening with bad comments.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
AirstarKane:

Thanks. I don't know why we attach negativity to ourselves and we're part of it. It just seem as if Nigeria is bad without her citizens. Any small post they tag "if it was Nigeria" as if they are not part of it. We need to show love the way we portray this country is disheartening with bad comments.

They are just being silly.

That's all.

I keep on saying it, the only thing holding Nigerians back is belief. Belief in themselves and their capabilities as humans.

There is just too much negativity in our minds. We've got to drop that baggage.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Maliqcious: 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
Make fame no go enter bobo head 2 sec every burst
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by traihit: 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, give over!!! That kid is enjoying his childhood to the fullest!!!

There's more to childhood than cartoons, rough play, and junk food!!! grin

ouch !
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:31pm On May 28, 2020
Soccer star to look out for by 2030.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.