Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (111900 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Mankezi(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2020
we shall know them by their fruit .
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by alexola20(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2020
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2020
ubyways:

Search for Arat Hossein from YouTube and get back to me. This kid started training as early as 3 years old

You talk as if you are his father

Why should YouTube solve my puzzle
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2020
check the latest comedy video of a young girl trending on social media..

her comedy is so funny.. I'm the goat ��.. though that's her first video but if people like her are many.. entertainment would be more better..
you can follow her, like and comment on her video @namis_gracelle on Instagram and Twitter..
the girl is damn funny ��
I love the way she acted the three roles perfectly..
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by realmanarken(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
light099:

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.
Reading this idiot’s post made me wan laugh die, Messi goat abi na Ram, na only fat, lazy and quack children like you Dey get messi as role model, also his own kids too.
Don’t device you self you small rat, CR7 is the Ultimate and the Legacy setter for aspiring greats

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.