Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story (42071 Views)

Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Farki: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
donnie:

Did you notice the symptoms escalated after she got tested? What do you make of that?
That is the normal progression of the virus, when Boris Johnson got infected he continued to work while sick until the situation worsened and he got admitted.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2020
showafrica:

For whatever reason is not as bad... 98% recovers unlike the US. If ignorance is the key, I embrace it lol. A lot of people recover without even knowing they were infected. My concern is the fruitless measures been taking for this coro is becoming costlier than the virus itself. We need to tone it down since bodies are not been littered on the streets like one woman predicted and focus on other things that are likely to litter body on the streets. Trust me, if this lockdown continues this June, your family will no longer be safe, find a way and move them. To me, Covid-19 is not the worst thing in Nigeria right now but its the worst thing in the US and other countries, thats the difference.
I have heard even UK and American doctors credit the lack of so many cassualties in nigeria to the fact that nigeria has more younger and active populations. i don't buy the idea of Mrs Gates predictions (she is not a doctor) that is what she was hopping. as it turned out that isn't the case so far. some Western doctors are also amazed at the low cassualties in Nigeria and africa.

Yes, millions have recovered, i know one case of recovery my stepson recovered from covid.

I also think the pandemic have been politicised hugely in America, nigeria even here in england.

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by jidxin(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
ekestic1976:

He was the Sole Promoter of the American Wonder called Pentecostalism in Nigeria! The abracadabra that promises a cure for all of human ailments behind the back but runs into hiding at the coming of the Coronavirus virus. Idahosa's God is money, money and money, especially the variant popularly called Tithes and Offering, which he taught his Disciples to wrest from the clenched fists of the wary and the willing hands of fools! Who wouldn't REMEMBER Bishop Benson Idahosa?
and you tought you made sense...
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by tecnolad(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2020
Keegan:

You just did.

Is this the point where I buy you Brighter Grammar?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Successfulsuccy(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2020
smileyOkay can we see something else
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Prosper347(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2020
The word of God dey work.. God is ever faithful
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by articleme(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
That is so good to hear. Congrat ma
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by nedu2000(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
showafrica:

I don't understand, what you are saying.. Are you now insisting that Coro has finished us? Fatality rate of coro here is less than 1% even without cure unlike the US the fatality rate is more than 20%. It is two different things my brother.
you are right but people actually have the illness it is just that there are so many illness with similar symptoms that kill many Nigerians(malaria,typhoid,lassa fever,cholera etc),it then makes coro look like child's play.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ThatFairGuy: 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
The great Archbishop's name is still being mentioned 22 years after his death.

What will you be remembered for?
Yes! I am talking to you!
I'll be remembered for saving Nigeria(VOTING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI)
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ThatFairGuy: 5:19pm On May 28, 2020
diasporaman:
Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s Daughter Recovers From Covid-19, Shares Story

Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s daughter, Ruth shares her coronavirus story with her brother

One of the daughters of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Ruth shares her coronavirus recovery story with her brother, Feb. She got infected with the virus in New York, an epicenter of the virus which has claimed over 100,000 lives in the U.S.

According to her,

She used lots of natural immune boosters like ginger, garlic.

She took the required dosage of vitamin C and zinc plus magnesium.

She walked around within her home a lot because if you lie down too often your lungs will be filled with fluids and you could die.

She took holy communion personally many times

https://diasporareporters.com/video-archbishop-benson-idahosas-daughter-ruth-shares-her-coronavirus-story-with-her-brother/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzo0fRndWMQ
Oga remove holy Communion. Those aforementioned natural Herbal save her
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by aalangel(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2020
Congratulations Pathfinder...Happy for you. Miracles do happen...
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by HoliMaree: 8:34pm On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Holly Communion now being touted as a cure?

What of holly oil?

What is wrong with that?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Tohsynetita1: 11:14pm On May 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGuoVgM1co
In case you have junior who has been having issues in getting or solving lautech post utme math questions, one is available for such person.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Clinton207: 12:12am On May 29, 2020
Glory to God.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by PastorandMentor(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2020
Is that the only thing you saw? You are Med kiss
NwaNimo1:
Holly Communion now being touted as a cure?

What of holly oil?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You are ignorant of the power of holy communion
*the blood
*the flesh of Christ
It is so so powerful

Over 200 people die of malaria EVERYDAY in NIGERIA.
What power are you talking about?

Othee developed countries use this power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.