Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story (42055 Views)

Polio Victim Shares Story, Seeks For Job, Says He Doesn’t Want To Beg. Pics / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2020
Ok. Good to hear that.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Lilimax(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Holly Communion now being touted as a cure?
What of holly oil?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by AgentNairaland(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
Holy Communion Did It For Her That's Lovely.. But Why Is This "Urine" Not Working For Those People?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by anochuko01(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2020
where righteousness99??
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ApostleChuks(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:

What of holly oil?

That is were faith comes in.
The Bible says;
The Just shall live by faith.

Meaning that as a child of God
FAITH IS A WAY OF LIFE.

Remain blessed.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ikorodureporta: 9:00am On May 28, 2020
I thought she was healed by one of her Dad's prodigee

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Ajibel(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:

What of holly oil?

You mean holy h'oil lipsrsealed
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Pusyiter(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
It is not the communion that is the cure but your Faith smiley
NwaNimo1:

What of holly oil?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
The great Archbishop's name is still being mentioned 22 years after his death.

What will you be remembered for?
Yes! I am talking to you!

What of you grin
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by jericco1(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2020
That's a terrible experience... She'd be grateful now that she's came through
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by BuhariNaWah: 9:05am On May 28, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

What of you grin
I asked you first cheesy
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by judedwriter(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2020
Covid 19 is no respecter of persons.

Even the great Archbishop Idahosa's daughter was affected.

Thankfully, God is a healer and He heals all diseases including Covid-19.

God, keep your children safe all over the earth from this virus. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by BuhariNaWah: 9:09am On May 28, 2020
ekestic1976:

c

He

Cat cut your tongue?
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by UncleAboki: 9:10am On May 28, 2020
diasporaman:
Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s Daughter Recovers From Covid-19, Shares Story

Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s daughter, Ruth shares her coronavirus story with her brother

One of the daughters of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Ruth shares her coronavirus recovery story with her brother, Feb. She got infected with the virus in New York, an epicenter of the virus which has claimed over 100,000 lives in the U.S.

According to her,

She used lots of natural immune boosters like ginger, garlic.

She took the required dosage of vitamin C and zinc plus magnesium.

She walked around within her home a lot because if you lie down too often your lungs will be filled with fluids and you could die.

She took holy communion personally many times

https://diasporareporters.com/video-archbishop-benson-idahosas-daughter-ruth-shares-her-coronavirus-story-with-her-brother/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzo0fRndWMQ
miracles everywhere. Meanwhile on Hollywood, somebody cannot spell SYMPATHIZER

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by TheSourcerer: 9:11am On May 28, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

why would anuany want to be remembered, the world is too brute to care , we remember Michael Jackson ? So he still dead
We remember Kobe so? Nigga still dead
Same with XXXtentatiom
And you pastor, we don't care they dead!
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by AmazingMOG: 9:11am On May 28, 2020
ekestic1976:

He was the Sole Promoter of the American Wonder called Pentecostalism in Nigeria! The abracadabra that promises a cure for all of human ailments behind the back but runs into hiding at the coming of the Coronavirus virus. Idahosa's God is money, money and money, especially the variant popularly called Tithes and Offering, which he taught his Disciples to wrest from the clenched fists of the wary and the willing hands of fools! Who wouldn't REMEMBER Bishop Benson Idahosa?
be very careful your insult to Christianity Will end soon. Your days will be numbered if you don't stop this madness

If I be a man of God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Erastuslove: 9:14am On May 28, 2020
Beautiful daughter the grace of your Daddy still speaks...…...

2 Likes

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2020
Bless you Lord , .....oh yea my soul
That I may never depart from your testimonies....

May we never be found in the wings of Covid or may its wings not over power us all to death...

Have a nice day all...

Still check on my signature for your avoidable house designs and lots more @ CJkatas Konsults ltd
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by IVORY2009(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

What you sow today determines your harvest to tomorrow, start from yourself bro
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by wink2015(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2020
THIS DISEASE IS NOT EVEN RESPECTING THE GREAT IDAHOSA.

Thank God for her healing.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by ffo(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:

What of holly oil?
in all she said, you could only pick Holy communion, you didnt see garlic, ginger and vit c

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2020
So it's not their useless Jesus or God who cured her then? like her father was selling to his gullible followers. Good to know..

Maybe the gullibles should start worshipping garlic and ginger. grin

Glory be to Garlic and ginger they are the new Jesus and God. oh! i forgot, vitaminc C. vitamin C the Angel.. i guess. undecided
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by showafrica(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2020
Farki:
No guys according to armchair doctors and epidemiologists on nairaland coronavirus is a scam.

Its real in US but different in Nigeria. Uptil now, i have not seen anyone dieing of Covid-19 in Nigeria. Even Nta dey show us people dieing in a ventilator either in uS or Italy when talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
showafrica:

Its real in US but different in Nigeria. Uptil now, i have not seen anyone dieing of Covid-19 in Nigeria. Even Nta dey show us people dieing in a ventilator either in uS or Italy when talking about it.
you are waiting until you see? since when has nigerian media become consistence? if they are not lying about one thing, it is the other.

if you are waiting to see someone drop dead next to you it may be too late for you also.

Anyway, if you experts in the virus says it's not in nigeria, i have no choice but to agree. cool

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2020
Thank Jah for your life dear. Thank Jah u are not in naija, they would hv used you to shine.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Farki: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
showafrica:

So what killed Abba Kyari? What about the other people that Covid-19 has killed? Is it until the death toll reaches several millions that you will take this seriously?

1 Like

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
ApostleChuks:

That is were faith comes in.
The Bible says;
The Just shall live by faith.

Meaning that as a child of God
FAITH IS A WAY OF LIFE.

Remain blessed.

But you look left and right before you cross the road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by emmanuelonyeakp: 9:31am On May 28, 2020
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2020
Very good, she tried
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by luluosas(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2020
Thank you Jesus for her recovery
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by frankson1(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2020
Farki:
No guys according to armchair doctors and epidemiologists on nairaland coronavirus is a scam.

They have all gone into hiding.
Re: Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:

What of holly oil?
holy cum minion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.