Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lord Raise A Reuben For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Raise A Reuben For Me (678 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / The Dry Bones Series: Can You Raise A Dry Bones Up? Ans: Yes, but.. / Reuben Solution Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by Missyajoke(f): 8:45am On May 28, 2020
No matter what you're passing through God will fight for you ignore the mockers, the hearsay. God has the final say. May God bless us all, Good morning.

" Come and therefore, and let us slayhim, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, ' Some evil beast hath devoted him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams. ' And Reuben heard it, and delivered him out of their hands; and said, ' Let us not kill him. ' And Reuben said unto them, ' Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness and lay no hand upon him; theat he might rid him put of heir hands, to deliver him to his father again. " Before Joseph was cast into the pit, the first plan of his brother was to kill him. The pit was not their plan. Thee first plan was to kill and Reuben rose and said. "Let's not kill him". The Bible said, Reuben's plan was to go away secretly and come back to rescue Joseph. Reuben was the voice that God used to deliver Joseph from destiny wasters. There were two voices speaking over Joseph's destiny. The first voice was speaking against him. It was the voice of wickedness and destruction. It was the voice of Joseph's haters, mockers and enemies of his elevation party. The second voice was speaking for Joseph. It was the voice of Hope and Deliverance. It was the voice of Justice and Elevation. God raised that give him the opportunity to live again and fulfill his destiny Reuben never loved Joseph! He was an unwilling destiny helper to Joseph.
God will also raise men and women who may not like you but they willbe used to plan your elevation, upgrade and higher ground in Jesus name
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by TheSourcerer: 8:50am On May 28, 2020
Odin ,Raise A Thor for me too.

*Long unnecessary text and reference*

That's how you be sounding my man

1 Like

Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by LordReed(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Odin ,Raise A Thor for me too.

That's how you be sounding my man

Bwahahahahaha! Currently reading American Gods and this comment jumped right at me. LoL
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by Dantedasz(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

No matter what you're passing through God will fight for you ignore the mockers, the hearsay. God has the final say. May God bless us all, Good morning.

" Come and therefore, and let us slayhim, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, ' Some evil beast hath devoted him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams. ' And Reuben heard it, and delivered him out of their hands; and said, ' Let us not kill him. ' And Reuben said unto them, ' Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness and lay no hand upon him; theat he might rid him put of heir hands, to deliver him to his father again. " Before Joseph was cast into the pit, the first plan of his brother was to kill him. The pit was not their plan. Thee first plan was to kill and Reuben rose and said. "Let's not kill him". The Bible said, Reuben's plan was to go away secretly and come back to rescue Joseph. Reuben was the voice that God used to deliver Joseph from destiny wasters. There were two voices speaking over Joseph's destiny. The first voice was speaking against him. It was the voice of wickedness and destruction. It was the voice of Joseph's haters, mockers and enemies of his elevation party. The second voice was speaking for Joseph. It was the voice of Hope and Deliverance. It was the voice of Justice and Elevation. God raised that give him the opportunity to live again and fulfill his destiny Reuben never loved Joseph! He was an unwilling destiny helper to Joseph.
God will also raise men and women who may not like you but they willbe used to plan your elevation, upgrade and higher ground in Jesus name

Ajoke, how many threads do you open in a day self?
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by Missyajoke(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
Dantedasz:

Ajoke, how many threads do you open in a day self?

This the first and how is it your business
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by Dantedasz(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2020
Missyajoke:

This the first and how is it your business

Sorry ma. A thousand apologies.
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by festwiz(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2020
Oh! Great Flying Spaghetti Monster! Give us a taste of thine holy Ravioli that we may have sustenance. cheesy
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2020
festwiz:
Oh! Great Flying Spaghetti Monster! Give us a taste of thine holy Ravioli that we may have sustenance. cheesy

RAMEN!
Re: Lord Raise A Reuben For Me by Karlebolu(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2020
LordReed:

RAMEN!

festwiz:

Oh yeah Pastafarians! Thy prayers has been answered!

(1) (Reply)

An Angel Vs A god / The Truth About Circumcision / Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.