Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? (647 Views)

Jesus and the Mosaic Law? / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Why Wasn't David Or Solomon Put Death For Adultery According To The Mosaic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Curiously enough, this is arguably most debated topic on this section.
How about we engage in a little Bible study?

The short answer is NO! .
Yes, you don't want to stop there.

The basic reason why genuine Christains do not keep the Law of Moses is Bible verses such as Romans 10:4:

“Christ is the end of the Law”

Which results in Christians’ being “discharged from the Law.” (Roman 7:6-cool
Jehovah’s Witnesses interpret verses like these in the sense that Christians are not under the Law of Moses anymore.

Commonly most misinterpreted verse such as Matt 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

[center] The word translated "abolish" in Matthew 5:17 is the Greek word καταλῦσαι (katalusai), which means “to demolish”, also the same Jesus used when he talked about demolishing the temple.
Jesus didn't come to "demolish" or destroy the Law(Some translation use 'Destroy'), as if it were something bad, but to give it its fulfilment, to make it accomplish its purpose[/center]

[b]Because, what does the expression “to fulfill” (also in Matthew 5:17) mean? [/b]To illustrate, Let me quote from the legal entity of watchtower society

[center]"A builder fulfills a contract to complete a building, not by ripping up the contract, but by finishing the structure. However, once the work has been completed to the client’s satisfaction, the contract is fulfilled and the builder is no longer under obligation to it". In the same way, Genuine Christains believe that Jesus did not break, or rip up, the Law; rather, he fulfilled it by keeping it perfectly. Once fulfilled, that Law “contract” was no longer binding on God’s people. Why the change? Because Christians are under a new law, “the law of the Christ” (Galatians 6:2), which also comes from God.[/center]

Because the fact that we think the Law of Moses is no longer in force does not mean that we reject it or even despise it. That Law is good and righteous, it came from God himself and it fulfilled its purpose perfectly, and it is part of “all Scripture” that is beneficial for Christians. Its study is very beneficial for us, since it helps us know God better, and also, its moral principles are part of the perfect law of Christ. For instance, Christians do not stone adulterers to death, but we take note of Jehovah’s opinion about adultery and avoid it.

The change from the Israelite to the Christian system of worship could be illustrated this way: A nation may change its constitution. Once the new constitution is legally in place, people are no longer required to obey the former one. Even though some of the laws in the new constitution may be the same as those in the former constitution, others may be different. So a person would need to study the new constitution carefully to see what laws now apply. In like manner, Jehovah God provided over 600 laws, including 10 main ones, for the nation of Israel. These included laws about morals, sacrifices, health matters, etc. However, Jesus said that his anointed followers would constitute a new “nation.” (Matthew 21:43) From Jesus’ death and resurrection onward, this nation has had a new “constitution,” founded on two basic laws—love of God and love of neighbor. (Matthew 22:36-40) Although “the law of the Christ” includes instructions that are similar to those in the Law given to Israel, we should not be surprised that some laws are very different and that others are no longer required.(Sergio servedra)

True Christains however believe the Law of Moses states many basic principles that will always apply. Many of its principles are restated in the Christian Greek Scriptures and are part of the Law of the Christ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Do you know the Mosaic law contains many prophetic patterns, as well as prophecies, that are faith strengthening? To consider them and others visit JW.ORG

Thank you and have a great day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by Emusan(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
haddeylium:
Do you know the Mosaic law contains many prophetic patterns, as well as prophecies, that are faith strengthening? To consider them and others visit JW.ORG

Thank you and have a great day

But your organization put themselves under the same Mosaic law to convince you to reject Blood transfusion.

Who is fooling who here?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Emusan:

But your organization put themselves under the same Mosaic law to convince you to reject Blood transfusion.

Who is fooling who here?

Did you read what I wrote at all?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Well said @haddeylium.

I know that you're a member of the JWs who have little or no regard for Christ, but that doesn't mean that when you speak the Truth, it would be wrong to acknowledge it.

Most of the point you made have been shared on the several threads I made on a similar topic, and from some of your observations, I believe you must have been following some of them, and seen where some blindly argued against the Truth you corroborated, thinking that being a qualified worldly lawyer meant they were qualified to speak concerning the things of the Kingdom of God.

Unknown to them, the things of the kingdom of God were not as they applied in this world, hence the lawyers of this world during the days of Jesus were not qualified to teach or judge concerning the things of the kingdom of God, because the knowledge was deliberately hidden from by God, but given to babes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6654593/lawyers-law-moses-vs-lawyers

God bless.
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by Emusan(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2021
haddeylium:

Did you read what I wrote at all?

Very well!

Did you read mine too?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2021
The highlighted really amuses me! cheesy
Why not go and settle the matter with your fellow "Jesus is Lord" TRINITY people?
JWs don't need you.
If you're not a JW you have nothing to do with our own God. So go and settle with your fellow Trinitarians! cheesy

jesusjnr2020:
Well said @haddeylium.

I know that you're a member of the JWs who have little or no regard for Christ, but that doesn't mean that when you speak the Truth, it would be wrong to acknowledge it.

Most of the point you made have been shared on the several threads I made on a similar topic, and from some of your observations, I believe you must have been following some of them, and seen where some blindly argued against the Truth you corroborated, thinking that being a qualified worldly lawyer meant they were qualified to speak concerning the things of the Kingdom of God.

Unknown to them, the things of the kingdom of God were not as they applied in this world, hence the lawyers of this world during the days of Jesus were not qualified to teach or judge concerning the things of the kingdom of God, because the knowledge was deliberately hidden from by God, but given to babes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6654593/lawyers-law-moses-vs-lawyers

God bless.
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted really amuses me! cheesy
Why not go and settle the matter with your fellow "Jesus is Lord" TRINITY people?
JWs don't need you.
If you're not a JW you have nothing to do with our own God. So go and settle with your fellow Trinitarians! cheesy

If it amuses you, then you must be a hypocrite, because the same happens even among members of the JWs you belong to, even though you tried to conceal it as much as possible to give the false impression that you're one united group when it's all a farce.

If you deny it, i'd post some of the exposé of your organization's secrets activities here, so that your hypocrisy would be known to those who don't yet know you.

I don't know where you ever got the idea that my post here means the JWs needed me, or that we served the same God, but i expected this childishness from you though, so not surprised.

By the way, you should also go and settle your matter with your fellow JWs who are exposing the lies and hypocrisy of your organization, and stop going from one thread of those you call "Trinity people" to another, since they're not your members.
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2021
If you're not a JW you're not a worshiper of our own God.
Ask those you're referring to JWs if they're worshipers of the God using the GB because anyone who is not obedient to the GB can't be a JW! wink

jesusjnr2020:

If it amuses you, then you must be a hypocrite, because the same happens even among members of the JWs you belong to, even though you tried to conceal it as much as possible to give the false impression that you're one united group when it's all a farce.

If you deny it, i'd post some of the exposé of your organization's secrets activities here, so that your hypocrisy would be known to those who don't yet know you.

I don't know where you ever got the idea that my post here means the JWs needed me, or that we served the same God, but i expected this childishness from you though, so not surprised.

By the way, you should also go and settle your matter with your fellow JWs who are exposing the lies and hypocrisy of your organization, and stop going from one thread of those you call "Trinity people" to another, since they're not your members.

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you're not a JW you're not a worshiper of our own God.
Ask those you're referring to JWs if they're worshipers of the God using the GB because anyone who is not obedient to the GB can't be a JW! wink

Are you arguing with yourself about me being a worshipper of your God or not?

Even the devils worshipped my Jesus and called Him "the Holy one of God" which is true despite coming from the devils, so if devils could say the Truth about Jesus, anyone else can say so even though they be children of the devil.

By the way, here a photo below of someone God used me to inspire to do much more than what the JWs are doing, even reach the unreached and pagans with the gospel of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chai see photos like village people gathering for rice and beans! undecided
What exactly is happening in those pictures?
Can you compare that to the clear pictures of people getting baptized?
Can anyone deny this faces when you see them?
Guy you be olódo! cheesy

jesusjnr2020:

Are you arguing with yourself about me being a worshipper of your God or not?

Even the devils worshipped my Jesus and called Him "the Holy one of God" which is true despite coming from the devils, so if devils could say the Truth about Jesus, anyone else can say so even though they be children of the devil.

By the way, here a photo below of someone God used me to inspire to do much more than what the JWs are doing, even reach the unreached and pagans with the gospel of Christ.

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by 22jumpstreet: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
haddeylium:
Curiously enough, this is arguably most debated topic on this section.
How about we engage in a little Bible study?

The short answer is NO! .
Yes, you don't want to stop there.

The basic reason why genuine Christains do not keep the Law of Moses is Bible verses such as Romans 10:4:

“Christ is the end of the Law”

Which results in Christians’ being “discharged from the Law.” (Roman 7:6-cool
Jehovah’s Witnesses interpret verses like these in the sense that Christians are not under the Law of Moses anymore.

Commonly most misinterpreted verse such as Matt 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

[center] The word translated "abolish" in Matthew 5:17 is the Greek word καταλῦσαι (katalusai), which means “to demolish”, also the same Jesus used when he talked about demolishing the temple.
Jesus didn't come to "demolish" or destroy the Law(Some translation use 'Destroy'), as if it were something bad, but to give it its fulfilment, to make it accomplish its purpose[/center]

[b]Because, what does the expression “to fulfill” (also in Matthew 5:17) mean? [/b]To illustrate, Let me quote from the legal entity of watchtower society

[center]"A builder fulfills a contract to complete a building, not by ripping up the contract, but by finishing the structure. However, once the work has been completed to the client’s satisfaction, the contract is fulfilled and the builder is no longer under obligation to it". In the same way, Genuine Christains believe that Jesus did not break, or rip up, the Law; rather, he fulfilled it by keeping it perfectly. Once fulfilled, that Law “contract” was no longer binding on God’s people. Why the change? Because Christians are under a new law, “the law of the Christ” (Galatians 6:2), which also comes from God.[/center]

Because the fact that we think the Law of Moses is no longer in force does not mean that we reject it or even despise it. That Law is good and righteous, it came from God himself and it fulfilled its purpose perfectly, and it is part of “all Scripture” that is beneficial for Christians. Its study is very beneficial for us, since it helps us know God better, and also, its moral principles are part of the perfect law of Christ. For instance, Christians do not stone adulterers to death, but we take note of Jehovah’s opinion about adultery and avoid it.

The change from the Israelite to the Christian system of worship could be illustrated this way: A nation may change its constitution. Once the new constitution is legally in place, people are no longer required to obey the former one. Even though some of the laws in the new constitution may be the same as those in the former constitution, others may be different. So a person would need to study the new constitution carefully to see what laws now apply. In like manner, Jehovah God provided over 600 laws, including 10 main ones, for the nation of Israel. These included laws about morals, sacrifices, health matters, etc. However, Jesus said that his anointed followers would constitute a new “nation.” (Matthew 21:43) From Jesus’ death and resurrection onward, this nation has had a new “constitution,” founded on two basic laws—love of God and love of neighbor. (Matthew 22:36-40) Although “the law of the Christ” includes instructions that are similar to those in the Law given to Israel, we should not be surprised that some laws are very different and that others are no longer required.(Sergio servedra)

True Christains however believe the Law of Moses states many basic principles that will always apply. Many of its principles are restated in the Christian Greek Scriptures and are part of the Law of the Christ.

Just a quick question,

Is there anywhere in the mosaic law where God said his son was coming to change the laws he gave to Moses? That people should instead worship and obey and give their life to his son?

If not, where did Paul , Mark,Luke Mathew and John get the idea from?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
When it comes to the matter of FAITH in Jesus you want everything to be written in plain words before you believe, but when asked of what you think about the Torah you want everyone to go metaphorical.
Do you think everyone is a dummy? smiley

22jumpstreet:

Just a quick question,
Is there anywhere in the mosaic law where God said his son was coming to change the laws he gave to Moses? That people should instead worship and obey and give their life to his son?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by 22jumpstreet: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When it comes to the matter of FAITH in Jesus you want everything to be written in plain words before you believe, but when asked of what you think about the Torah you want everyone to go metaphorical.
Do you think everyone is a dummy? smiley

You did not answer the question.. please answer, if not stop displaying your ignorance..
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Just be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink
22jumpstreet:

You did not answer the question.. please answer, if not stop displaying your ignorance..
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Just a quick question,

Your questions are not unreasonable. If I were a Jew then, I'll also ask this same question. Amazingly, I just had this discussion with someone not long .
Remember that the 'Law covenant' God had with israelites is a 'National Covenant' between God and the nation of israel with is made operative by the sacrifice of animals. Moses is the MEDIATOR of this covenant after leaving EGYPT(Ex 19:1; Ex 19:5,6)

Yes. The law covenant did become 'OBSOLETE' when God announced through prophet Jeremiah that there would be a new covenant.
Have you ever considered this part before? (Jeremiah 31:31-34)

Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a NEW COVENANT. 32 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’ declares Jehovah.”[color=#990000][/color]

If you want to further this discussion, reply and let's discuss Who is the MEDIATOR of this NEW COVENANT?
The PURPOSE of the NEW COVENANT
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Well said @haddeylium.

LoL. I don't know where you get this information from but it's nothing new but for JWs
Jesus is our Ruler, Savior, and a Model. He lived an extraordinary life. By remaining faithful to his Father, he was exulted as the Ruler of God’s Kingdom. He is the best Model for us to become better and happier people.

Thank you for your time

2 Likes

Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2021
haddeylium:

Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the 10 commandments, nor the other 603 other laws that complete that set of Old. He gave to them a New Covenant complete with new set of laws,
a different standard entirely from the Old Covenant Law of Moses to which He called them to submit to and obey.

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared there is only one Father over those who belong to Him and He is in Heaven, He alone is Master/Lord/Leader over all those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 and that none can serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day since in Jesus Christ everyday is Holy by virtue of the fact that those who belong to Him are no longer to work for perishable food, but for food that endures to eternity which only Jesus Christ can give to those who trust Him - John 6 vs 25 - 35. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared the lust in one's heart after a woman, and not the sexual act itself, sin of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus instead declared that “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone.[a] Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Please find a way to forward this information to your GBs so they can update your Bible knowledge soonest as it is the standard that is the New Covenant that every one who claims to believe in Jesus Christ will judged and not by another Master (the Old Covenant Law). undecided
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 3:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the 10 commandments, nor the other 603 other laws that complete that set of Old. He gave to them a New Covenant complete with new set of laws,
a different standard entirely from the Old Covenant Law of Moses to which He called them to submit to and obey.

Unless that the reasons might be that you read in a choppy way?
You totally lack comprehension and I don't know how best I can help. what if you read start reading more than once before replying? What if you start paying attention to details?
Have you tried that before?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2021
haddeylium:

Unless that the reasons might be that you read in a choppy way?
You totally lack comprehension and I don't know how best I can help. what if you read start reading more than once before replying? What if you start paying attention to details?
Have you tried that before?
There are no basic laws/principles from the Old Covenant transfered, as-is, to the New Covenant, since the New Covenant is a different and higher standard than the Old Covenant Law of Moses is.

For instance, Jesus Christ never asked His followers to obey the 10 commandments. Instead, He gave to them am entirely different Covenant complete with new set of laws, a different standard from the Old Covenant Law of Moses to which He called them to submit to and obey.

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared there is only one Father over those who belong to Him and He is in Heaven, He alone is Master/Lord/Leader over all those who belong to Him - Matthew 23 vs 6-10 and that none can serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day since in Jesus Christ everyday is Holy by virtue of the fact that those who belong to Him are no longer to work for perishable food, but for food that endures to eternity which only Jesus Christ can give to those who trust Him - John 6 vs 25 - 35. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared the lust in one's heart after a woman, and not the sexual act itself, sin of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus instead declared that “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone.[a] Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Please find a way to forward this information to your GBs so they can update your Bible knowledge soonest as it is the standard that is the New Covenant that every one who claims to believe in Jesus Christ will judged and not by another Master (the Old Covenant Law). undecided
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by 22jumpstreet: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
haddeylium:

Your questions are not unreasonable. If I were a Jew then, I'll also ask this same question. Amazingly, I just had this discussion with someone not long .
Remember that the 'Law covenant' God had with israelites is a 'National Covenant' between God and the nation of israel with is made operative by the sacrifice of animals. Moses is the MEDIATOR of this covenant after leaving EGYPT(Ex 19:1; Ex 19:5,6)

Yes. The law covenant did become 'OBSOLETE' when God announced through prophet Jeremiah that there would be a new covenant.
Have you ever considered this part before? (Jeremiah 31:31-34)

Look! The days are coming,” declares Jehovah, “when I will make with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a NEW COVENANT. 32 It will not be like the covenant that I made with their forefathers on the day I took hold of their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, ‘my covenant that they broke, although I was their true master,’ declares Jehovah.”[color=#990000][/color]

If you want to further this discussion, reply and let's discuss Who is the MEDIATOR of this NEW COVENANT?
The PURPOSE of the NEW COVENANT

Why did you not read the chapter 31 to the end. You will see the new covenant...
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by haddeylium(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Why did you not read the chapter 31 to the end. You will see the new covenant...

That's exactly what I said.
This NEW COVENANT is different from the old one and this require a MEDIATOR?
Should we further this discuss?
Re: Are Christains Under The Mosaic Law? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
haddeylium:

That's exactly what I said.
This NEW COVENANT is different from the old one and this require a MEDIATOR?
Should we further this discuss?

22Jumpstreet is another upcoming terrorist if you study him closely you'll find out how much hatred he had for anyone who believes in Jesus.
I've tried to reason with him until i discovered that he has been brainwashed and programmed to believe that Jesus is a myth.
Now that's not the real problem but instead of accepting people as they are he feels like hurting anyone who believes in Jesus even Muslims are not safe with him since they also believe Jesus once live on this planet!
So he's insanely bitter anytime that name Jesus is mentioned!

(1) (Reply)

The 100% Real Definition Of Atheism / Wahala In MFM Church Office / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.