Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) (39086 Views)

Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Sagay212: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
Cantonese:

What tables have turned please? What do you even know little child?

Hopefully Igbo matter will not lead you to hang yourself.

Unfortunately Edo state has so many uncouth youths like you parading themselves all around the world and ruining whatever image Nigeria has left as a country.

Will you not first remove the log in your eyes before you take off the speck in another's? Between the Igbos with a landmass and population spanning 7 states and one single Edo state made up of a few unagreeable tribes, which is cursed? Looking at Edo state as a whole, where are the economic landmarks and achievements that you can point to in comparison with the entire Igbo areas or even individual states?

How many communities in Edo state can the citizens confidently venture into their farms? Farms of Edo people are daily seized by the same Fulani herdsmen, females like you have been raped and killed right in front of their children and husbands. Uncountable Edo men have been beheaded and the entire country has joined in one voice to condemn the wicked acts of Fulani herdsmen. Your famed charms and fetish powers have not stopped the invasion of Edo lands as they have been totally overrun. I bet you that you cannot even venture to your little village in Edo out of fear of either herdsmen or witches. Mention your village in Edo and I will confidently give you the situation report.

Edo is not a problem to the Igbos and will never be. A few reckless children like you must be cautious of the words you say on the social media.

Can you forget about edo state brainstorm on how to fight off terrorist fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by mysome: 12:33pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
[s]I do not think there is any tribe in Nigeria that have the capability and readiness to defend themselves when the push comes to shove like the Igbos.

They have the experience from the civil war which tales and bravery have been told from the fathers to their sons and daughters. That to me is one resolve that should never be tested.

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe. [/s]

Crap! which experience from the civil war? Where are those who fought in the civil war now?

5 Likes

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Hisxlency01: 12:40pm On May 30, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Who did these biafla people offend?

If they aren't killing themselves, hunger is killing them, if they could escape hunger then herdsmen are slaughtering them.
God why na?

PS- I have stopped reading threads on frontpage because of the bad news that won't stop coming from their region.
Drunk
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Cantonese: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
Sagay212:

Can you forget about edo state brainstorm on how to fight off terrorist fulani herdsmen?

Exactly. That's what we should have here on nairaland and not some loose mannered people.

Please share your thoughts.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by RTSC: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
If the locals retaliate with overwhelming force, some crazy people would say it's because they hate buhari.

They won't talk now o.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Rodwave: 12:45pm On May 30, 2020
jneutron4000:
Where are the Igbos online, that always insult Yorubas.? They are bunch of COWARDS all they know how to do is bully and brag online. Online IPOB warriors. Their mothers are being raped, killed and chased away from their farmland the stupid IPOB are online insulting. Cowards. I feel bad for the ladies their youths and men are useless. Their leaders and governors are useless, what will cause you to just simply gather together and formulate the same policy of Amotekun to save the poor women The stupid youths are online Yoruba are are way ahead of you and are working to get Oduduwa Republic. Disgraceful

Yoruba are already on the way to Mars. They are planning on landing on jupiter next year. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Chochovini: 12:45pm On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news
. PLEASE, ARE U MARRIED?
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2020
Yomit71:

just same way Igbo mothers planted hatred into their offspring cheesy

Why generalizing bro

Most Nigerians have not lived through hatred until they started seeing it on Nairaland. So please don't use your upbringing as a yardstick for others.

Even if you were brought up in hatred, shouldn't you at least have some sense to know what is good and bad? This applies to all tribalists not just you. You guys need help. All of you grin
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Yenefer(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
Chochovini:
. PLEASE, ARE U MARRIED?
No
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
Zico5:
Fulani herdsmen ruined the farmland and all they could do is to protest like small baby. Things will never change in this country until we decide enough is enough. They should continue to wail and protest while the herdsmen have a field day. Nonsense.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Nchenches: 12:47pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I do not think there is any tribe in Nigeria that have the capability and readiness to defend themselves when the push comes to shove like the Igbos.

They have the experience from the civil war which tales and bravery have been told from the fathers to their sons and daughters. That to me is one resolve that should never be tested.

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe.

Don’t mind the folks who don’t understand that experience matters a lot in warfare.

The Brits and Americans with long history of warfare defeat others in battles till today.

Take away British intervention because of its economic interest from Nigerian affairs, Fulani with their other Nigerian supporters can’t hold the Igbo down when the combat comes again.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by bosman4u: 12:47pm On May 30, 2020
Stop wasting your data on unproductive ventures. Watch advert videos and get paid. Visit https://jrvideon.xyz/761592009570449/
and thank me later.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Martahi: 12:51pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I do not think there is any tribe in Nigeria that have the capability and readiness to defend themselves when the push comes to shove like the Igbos.

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe. If na moral igbos get plenty moral, infact them eat moral. Them get mind
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by my2chains(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
Its very foolish and stupid to cry out like this!
Because this useless government will never help you.

You people should be man enough,
perhaps you are on your own soil and territory,

the population is there to outmarch those useless fulanis,
gather urselves and form security blockades,
any fulani that is found on site should be shut down asap!

Stop crying like a baby!
Even God in the bible commanded the isrealite to fight and stand their grounds,

never you run or cry from ur enemies,
stand your ground and your father in heaven will defend you and make you victorious,

its high time all this fulanis should be delt with in every part of this country,

any sighting of their cows in the roads will be killed or let them pay heavily for it or get it sized and shared among communities,

then even their baba in aso rock will sit up and think twice,
no government is above the people

so fight for what is yours today,
it pains me reading all this shits everyday about fulanis.

They tend to be useless and stupid in everyway and everywhere

no good thing seems to come from them,

had it been jesus christ was not already destined to die at the cross,

do you think all those roman soldiers would have even touched his cloths talkless of arresting him,

by the time he would have called down thunder from heaven,
even the pharisees and the pilate then would have be dragging who will be the first to touch down from the gate and excape with their lives,

even the guards would have forgoten they were paid to secure their masters,

they would have been the first to even flee with speeds and never look back.
LOL

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by olajizz01(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2020
Kemistri4:

Like ur men are protecting ur lands abi?
Check the date of newspaper you brought forward,was there anything like Amotekun then,stop behaving like an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Chochovini: 1:06pm On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
No
. SORRY For asking anyway but when I checked on your profile pix, I couldn‘t help but got magnetize & mesmerized by your captivating look. We could be friends if U dont mind. What do U think?
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Frosh5431: 1:07pm On May 30, 2020
see below
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 1:15pm On May 30, 2020
Please why do these Same people refer Yorubas as COWARD?
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 30, 2020
Chochovini:
. SORRY For asking anyway but when I checked on your profile pix, I counld‘t help but got magnetize & mesmerized by your captivating look. We could be friends if U dont mind. What do U think?
This one dey here dey chyk him fellow man.
Him no go use this energy hustle o.

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Scout60(m): 1:16pm On May 30, 2020
seun take down this news. it is an old news

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 1:17pm On May 30, 2020
Nchenches:

Don’t mind the folks who don’t understand that experience matters a lot in warfare.

The Brits and Americans with long history of warfare defeat others in battles till today.

Take away British intervention because of its economic interest from Nigerian affairs, Fulani with their other Nigerian supporters can’t hold the Igbo down when the combat comes again.
CHESTBEATING KILL YOU THERE. REAL COWARDS

2 Likes

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 1:19pm On May 30, 2020
Chochovini:
. SORRY For asking anyway but when I checked on your profile pix, I counld‘t help but got magnetize & mesmerized by your captivating look. We could be friends if U dont mind. What do U think?
No go sidon. Nah una type Dem dey scam with ORDINARY female picture
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by tranxo(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake news
Lol. Not fake. Just that it happened in 2016, and OP mischievously made it look like it happened recently.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Dpharisee: 1:21pm On May 30, 2020
Zico5:
Fulani herdsmen ruined the farmland and all they could do is to protest like small baby. Things will never change in this country until we decide enough is enough. They should continue to wail and protest while the herdsmen have a field day. Nonsense.
What else can they do, the herdsmen are so confident of doing this because Buhari has their back and federal might will be deployed if they engage them.
Wait until Buhari leave power and you will see communities become ferocious against the armed herdsmen.
I blame Yoruba Muslims who helped to install Buhari twice
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2020
South East is filled with weakling governors.

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Yenefer(f): 1:22pm On May 30, 2020
tranxo:

Lol. Not fake. Just that it happened in 2016, and OP mischievously made it look like it happened recently.
And the Mod took it to front page because they want Chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:32pm On May 30, 2020
Kemistri4:

This is old news.

Check the news bar on the pic below.

When was Dickson sworn in for a second term? 4 yrs ago grin grin

They can't try such nowadays

Don't mind these devils. They always try to mock igbos even with old news. Have you noticed that most igbos have left nairaland ?. We don't plan in the open anymore. But Mark my words, A BIG SURPRISE AWAITS THIS USELESS TRIBALISTIC COUNTRY. E go be like film. Let them continue to massage their irrecoverably deflated Ego. The Igbos will continue to match forward.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 1:37pm On May 30, 2020
I love Igbo women , they can protest for Africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Neocotez(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe.

Sister don't go there. We have the highest number of cowards on earth.

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by AwkaFinest: 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
Chai, fulani pity for us.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Johnandv: 2:01pm On May 30, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

When the table turns you all are quick to wail blue murder.

How many times have you made mockeries of Hausa when BH kills them or when Fulani herdsmen strike?
Your region is cursed, Edo is not your problem, SW isn't your problem neither.
Tons of loosers.

Igbos are not on this useless Nairaland if you want to insult Igbos come face to face and do it and see if you'd live to tell the story. Our region is cursed yet we keep turning out billionaires everyday. Mumu! only you have joined Hausa, Fulani, edo to your narratives, is that how you cowardly seek support against one great Igbo tribe? .. Born coward tell us your state and region let's compare bitch! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana / Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.