Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (166965 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
If you have received your letter let us know here.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by genny98: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ok I have been following your comments and I have refused to comment until I have have the right information. More than two people that I know were contacted over the weekend via email to start medicals and other necessary documentations. Please check your emails and your spam mails. Its a reality! CBN here we come!!! Goodluck guys!!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
I SMELL A BIG DEAD RAT angry
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
Guzzy,zugo,temi,samir,dj007, Pls futher confirmation plssssssssss
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Plutarch:

lol, @jackpot,u r a very funny guy that belongs 2 d jokes section. R u also a stakeholder in this recruitment or an observer
an inec independent observer. mine is Hen-Hen-Pee-Cee that I'm waiting for. cool smiley
@all, methink u shld b more patient. The recruiment process/period in some places could be very long. If u had ever tried places like KPMG,NNPC and some banks,u will understand better. Cham pls conducted medicals 4 some folks sometime ago and did not ask them to resume until after more than a year. Keep your hopes high and try engaging yourself in other things
some of us don mark WAEC and NECO tire na. wink or do you mean engage as in engagement? cheesy
after all its just about 4 months that d interviews were conducted
4months=2880hours= 172800minutes=10368000seconds. We don try jor. angry wink cheesy
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hello people,

The LORD has done it finally.

I just received my electronic provisional appointment letter from CBN.

It gives directive on further action which includes medicals and police clearance.

Check your mails people.

I wish all the best of luck.

Trust in the LORD.

For further inquiries you can reach me on okaforizuchukwu@gmail.com

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by DonMc1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
cheesy angry
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Plutarch: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
Congrats
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by DonMc1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mine was also not addressed to me.

Hope they rectify this?

God I put it in your able hand.

You that knows the end even before the beginning.

I put my trust in You.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hi all,

I just rectified the problem. I mailed the sender and got it rectified.

God i give you all the praise. You are indeed the maker of the universe. None is to be likened to you.

You know the end even before the beginning.

I give you all the praise.

I love you Lord.

Best of luck guys.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2011
Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish u guys a smooth sail in CBN. And for the ones that have not gotten theirs, don't loose fate, your letters are on the way.

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2011
^How do you know? wink
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 4:00am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2011
To all that have received their letter i say a big congratulation to you all AND for us that are still waiting for CBN pls let put our mind off. If they call that mean its Gods will and if they dont mean GOD have a better plan for future. ALL'S WELL
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2011
To all that have received their letter i say a big congratulation to you all AND for us that are still waiting for CBN pls let put our mind off. If they call that mean its Gods will and if they dont mean GOD have a better plan for future. ALL'S WELL
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2011
jackpot:

^How do you know? wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
^@bettymafy
Check well. . I didn't actually ask how do you do

all the same, i'm doing great. Did you apply for this CBN stuff?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saintalexo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2011
Temi 23:

Don't be scared the sending of provisional appointment letter from CBN will continue from tommorw, its all depends on the pace atwhich the IT dept send those e-mails. 400 plus got the job.
Meanwhile congrats to all that hv receive theirs.
And also expect ur DHL percel, congrat pple. This information is authentic from inside
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
jackpot:

^@bettymafy
Check well. . I didn't actually ask how do you do

all the same, i'm doing great. Did you apply for this CBN stuff?

lol. Don't mind me o. I didn't read well. And no, i didn't apply for CBN but have been following the thread.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saint2ace(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2011
According to the information i got, the recruitment as with all federal govt practice is on a quota basis, quite unfortunately the south east and south south already have a lot of employees in CBN, so for sake of equity the recruitment process was skewed towards people from the middle and northern Nigeria, the intake from the south will thus be minimal, not that they would be neglected totally, but the number of people that would be taken would be less than that in the upper axis of nigeria; at least that's the information i got.

So please guys who have gotten their letters, cam we please confirm your geographical location so we can confirm if the information is true, or someone just trying to play a fast one on those of us from the south east and south south, wink wink.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2011
@saint2ace,the information you put here is correct because that was what my insider reveal to me. I didnt get the job too and am from south south. He said the north people have more chance than ibo or yoruba. Nevertheless, all is well
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saint2ace(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2011
to all whom have gotten their letters congrats to you all, Wishing you guys the very best in your new jobs; Hope to meet you guys at the top, Once again congrats all.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2011
Guys, Congrats to those of you that have received your provisional appointment letters. But I'm yet to receive my and still believe it's on it's way. I was called on saturday 27/08/2011 to confirm my email another caller called me on monday again for my email which i needed to spell out letter by letter and he told me i would soon be contacted, i wonder why i have not received the mail. i put my hope in God thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
samir101ng:

@007djlad,

By the grace of God, your letter is on its way. Don't forget we are plenty & maybe they are doing it in batches. 14th September is the last date for medicals, security clearnce & acceptance of their offer. Will pray for you, bro !!!

thanks i called them the person i spoke with, said i should exercise no worries and i told her my mail and physical address so as to confirm it with the details they had, i'm impressed by the person audience.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saintalexo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
@007djlad don't worry we all gonna be contacted at d long run. D HR were extremely busy today my contact could not confirm one or two things there today all hope no lost I'm still patiently waiting and he assured me they're still gonna send some e-mails, thanks pple.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by kbadejo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
@007djlad, I was also called on saturday n monday to confirm my email address but I'm yet to receive my letter. Nevertheless, I'm very optimistic about it n u should all keep hopes high too.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saint2ace(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2011
@kbadejo, @007djlad et al, what number did they use in calling you guys? was it the 09 abuja number or a regular GSM number, i had a couple of numbers call me on monday, but i never called back, Could u guys be kind enough to give the number. Kind Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.