Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (170090 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Gud morning to all members of the house
@samir101ng whatz up man, hope u had a swell weekend. We'll be expectant of any info from you pls. thanks niceday
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hi House,
Yes oh @samir101ng pls give us any info that may help the house.We want to hear the outcome of your visitation to CBN HQ.My hope is really high this week for the call oh oh i cant wait abi na only me the tin dey do like dat.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2011
hi to everyone
@Temi 23 where is every one. This is our week ooo. pls can we chat on Fb or yahoo pls reply me i can see u are online
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2011
This silence na wa oh
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2011
@joelssica do you think if we were to start training next week they wouldn't had called by now

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2011
H
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
@temi23 pls do you got my mail. pls reply thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
@007djlad i have added you on my fb so lets chat. Cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
tuesday 28/06/11 15:56 GMT, waited for cbn call, , samir101ng was offline, guzzleo was offline, added temi23 on fb, waited for over an hour probably we could chat, temi23 didn't showed up. CBN CALL ME NOW or else i go vex oooo
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hello People,

Someone got a letter from CBN today through DHL but it is for experienced staff.

I guess invites for fresh graduates will follow.

Best of luck you all.

Please lets be timely in reporting relevant information to the house as the tension is really high.

I also wish to use this opportunity to inform the house that i got an invite for interview today from NNPC through FEDEX. Join me in praise to the Almighty.

He will also see us through as CBN starts to invite.

Cheers!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by guzzyleo: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
Zugo hw r u doing congrats for your NNPC invitatn. As pa CBN I was there on friday and everybody seems busy so I wasn't able to see ma inside link but you said letters r going out? You need to confirm what kinda letter it is cos I havnt heard of the offer letters bn sent out as d conclusion of the retirement is on the 30th. Though my link said to me last week that its frm the 27th dey wld start sndn out letters all the best sha but as pa d info if the letters r going out for real it wld be snt in batches inrespective of experiencd or fresh graduate. Pls anyone with relevant info should feed the house asap. Thankz. @s
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2011
@zugo zugo congratulation man for the NNPC stuff you will make IJN. As guzzyleo has said anyone that as useful info should pls feed the house ASAP. smiley smiley
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
OK ooo angry
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hiii peeps. A source told me that indeed they have started sending letters but for experienced staff. HE said the recruitment wld be quite massive especially for freshers and that letters and calls wld be done in batches because of the number to be taken. I do hope it is so. Please lets keep checking this thread at least once a day to help wit any info. My heart dey beat o cos obviously this whole thing of batches wld be concluded before the next two weeks. God go help us all
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by dieperye: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2011
@laidback. this is the whole truth you are looking for nothing but the truth. i do not know your qualification, but if it First Degree /HND . CBN WILL START YOU WITH SENIOR SUPERVISOR (S/S 11) MASTER DEGREE SS1 AND ICAN ASSISTANT MANAGER.
THE SALARY AND ALLOWANCES OF FIRST DEGREE HOLDERS AS FOLLOWED
1) UPFRONT FOR EVERY JAN( APART FROM UR SAL) 1MILLION PLUS AND IT DEPEND ON UR BRANCH, THOSE IN PH, LAG ,ABJ AND ASABA RECEIVED MORE THAN OTHER
2)BASIC SALARY 66K
3) LUNCH ALLO 32K( 1600 PER DAY)
4)SEC AND DOMESTIC ALLOW 22K
5) PRODUCTIVITY BONUS 700K PLUS( THIS IS NOT FIXED, BUT THE STATED AMT WAS PAID LAST YR NOV. AND IT IS ONCE A YEAR,

NOTE OTHER ALLOWANCE COME FROM DUTY TOUR AND COURSE, THAT IS WHERE ONCE MAKE ALOT OF PAY, IT DEPEND ON YOUR UINT.
FOR FURTHER INFO U CAN GET ME THRO DIEPERYE@YAHOO.COM
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by dieperye: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2011
@LAIDBACK I BELIEVE I HAVE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BUT YOU WILL SURPRISE TO SEE THE DIFF IN SALARY AND ALLOWANCE FOR SENIOR SUPERVISOR(S/S) AND THE NEXT GRADE ASSISTANT MANAGER(A/M) IT IS MOSTLY 300% DIFF. JUST TRY TO GET ICAN AND JOIN CBN, YOU WILL NEVA regret.

HOUSE, I WILL USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT CBN HAD DISENGAGED SO MANY STAFF TODAY( 30TH jUNE 2011) SO AM HOPEFUL THAT THEY WILL SOON CALL FOR APPLICATION

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
Thanks, U̶̲̥̅̊ rock
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hi house,
Please forget about the salary stuff and tell us really if letters a trully beginning to go out. Not speculation but facts pls.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
@dieperye. U seems to have facts. Have they really started to send letters? I applied for expi n need to knw details if letters for my cadre are going out now.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by guzzyleo: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
People should rather not give any information or confirm gist b4 spreading it. I did say ma insider told me d letters wld start coming out frm the week of the 27th but he dnt tell me dey r out yet. Nobosy has gotten offer letter from CBN either experienced or fresh. We r all still expecting it. They just rounded off d retirement thing 2da and we r next online. So just wait patiently its on its way. But no letter has been issued out. Its all lies
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
Guys, I am really sorry for the mis information. It was not intentional to mislead the house but I was misled myself.

Letters have not started going out as at today.

I also wish to inform the house that an inside person said one of the delays was due to deliberation on the actual number to be employed.

All things being equal with the retirement over i guess we will hear from them soon.

Once again pardon me for the mis information.

Goodluck guys.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ did not mean any harm.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2011
smiley smiley smiley HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL IN THE HOUSE. Hope the tension is not too much.@zugo zugo i know you mean no harm but please confirm every info very well before you post it for us because this is a dine minute that everybody is alert with any info posted here. @ dieperye with this info you ave provided for salary scale can you tell us when they will start calling us for the job now.WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT SALARY HERE NOW.Happy waiting
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2011
Guys,

Happy new month to everyone.

I really appreciate your understanding. I understand it is a very hot time for everyone and I feel the same way.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Regards.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saint2ace(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2011
Thanks to all the members who have helped with information about the recruitment process in CBN we appreciate your efforts,, mistakes notwithstanding; after all that's what makes us human. So for all the members of the house lets just keep praying and hoping, while believing for the best. Best Regards all and see you all at the top.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2011
GUYS, I rely appreciate the conduct every one in the house, the way pple like samir101ng, saint2ace ,Zugo Zugo , Temi 23, guzzyleo, dieperye, joelssica and all other contributors had contributed to the cause at hand in the house is so lovely. I think God put you there because of pple like me. I THANK YOU ALL
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hello People,

Who is on 2go. We can chat. Add me with 08188380980

Nice day all
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
nice weekend people smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hi,
i am a bit worried about the long silence of samir101.Hope you are doing fine ? All d best to all u out there. It is well with all of us.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by dieperye: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2011
I don't have an idea of when CBN will call successful candidates but for calculation it took them 3 months after interview.All the batches they recruited so far from 2009 today is within that range.I must assure you that CBN believe on merit in term of recruitment
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
New week, Please let's not put out d fire in this thread. Hope d weekend was cool. Pls where is samir. Its so unlike him not to post anything for a whole week. Samir pls respond let's know ur okay
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi everyone,
This house is just becoming boring everyday. Where is samir101ng this is very unsual of you.I hope you are okay.Wats up with CBN any information for this week? wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.