Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (166828 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
Samir welcom. So sorry about your loss. This news of politics in cbn is so sad. Anyway what will be will be
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by nanffee: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hmmmm grin, intelligent nd rily interestin pips in dis house, jst stumbled on dis forum and im amazed at everyones resilience and optimism, wish evry one the best of luck. God shall seee us all tru. Amen, 36 govs hav agreed to pay d minimum so NLC strike shd be shelved. Pls frm wat i read through, re they still callin next week??
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
@samir101,welcome back and accept my condolence, as well. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. Pardon me for taking this long before sending my greetings, I was a bit sick but, I'm better now, Thank God.

I hope CBN will not dash our hopes this week again, apparently i had already told most of my allies where i work presently that i'm about leaving for the CBN, and you know people had started congratulating me. I pray that come august 1st 2011 i will be at the CBN. amen
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
@samir: accept my condolences
if we look carefull thru all these delays, we wld see that there is no way they wld not call us soon. The board has approved but wat wld delay is many issues dat hav to be settled such as high level politics and also satisfaction of federal character regulations. Trust me dat is a big issue for every recruitment in any government agency in nigeria. I believe also dat the promotion thingy is part of the reason why we hav not been called. The bureacracy in CBN is very many. Anyways we must continue to keep our fingers crossed and hope for d best.
Samir we are waiting for any feedback u can get from ur contacts. cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
Staff Strength on: 6/10/2011
Male: 4450
Female: 1212
Total 5662

Staff Strength on: 6/20/2011
Male: 4464
Female: 1214
Total 5678

Staff Strength on: 6/27/2011
Male: 4470
Total 5684

Staff Strength on: 6/29/2011
Male: 4469
Total 5683

Staff Strength on: 7/5/2011
Male: 4107
Female: 1156
Total 5263

Staff Strength on: 7/11/2011
Male: 4103
Female: 1157
Total 5260

Staff Strength on: 7/11/2011
Male: 4103
Total 5260

Staff Strength on: 7/12/2011
Male: 4102
Total 5259

Staff Strength on: 7/18/2011
Male: 4098
Total 5255

Still Counting . . . . . . . . .
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
today is almost ended. CBN did not call. OK oo
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
This waiting is really terrible oh but one thing am sure of something that has begining must have end. Happy waiting to y'all
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2011
Now there is strike tomorrow that means this week has ended. mmmmm CBN call us by next week so we start orientation early august.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2011
today has ended again. One thing i thank God for today is that i'm alive, hale and healthy and i have hope for a better future signing out for today n hopeful for the rest of the week. HAPPY STRIKE TO YOU ALL 007
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2011
Hurra!!! No strike. Now CBN get ur act together. Samir wat was d outcome of your text msg to your contact.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by afolayangs(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2011
Hii peeps. how is the wait going?
I saw a write up on CBN on page 14 of thisday of wednesday 20th July by one group called movement for national unity. In the said write up, i noticed what that they said there have been a recent recruitment of over 1500 staff into CBN. that got me thinking and i was just wondering when and if that happened recently or was it the massive recruitment of early 2010 they are referring to which i am aware of. or is it this year it happened and we are out of the loop.
I asked a friend in CBN if recruitment was done and he was evasive on the answer so am just scared. its making me suspect that some recruitment has been done secretly and knowing typical CBN staff they dont like giving information about CBN cos i know they hav been told to be very confidential about CBN info from induction.
I honestly wld like to know cos some of us hav been living on hope that we wld be called. If it has already been done it wld be good to know so someone like me can move on to other things and pray for other opportunities.
I wld still meet my friend in person cos we talked over the phone and i wld try to make him tell me the truth if possible. also the thisday write up said like 50 deputy directors are retiring this month too besides the batch of last month.
Cheers you all.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
pls anyone with usefull info on what is going on shld update d house. One is beginning to get worried. This stuff is getting unnecessarily long.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
Na them sabi jare, i don wait tire. yeye people guys l8er
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
As it is me i have zeroed my mind and assuming the worst. Personally, i advice that we should not send dis CBN thingy again else person fit die at a young age. let them carry their employment and go. mscheew
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hi to all, Please this is not the time for discouragement on this thread but time to keep our hopes alive. Time to pray to God to break everything that is causing delay. @ brosiye,007djlad pls my brother all is going to be well. We will rejoice at last
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by joelssica: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
Temi its frustrsting now. See me worrying evryday with my big tummy. I dnt want to have premature labour becos of cbn.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
any how, we go keep hope alive. thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by blessed4ev: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
Why do you want to work all through your life for money?
Acquire the skills you need to be your own boss, and take charge of your life.

Visit: www.tripleturnbiz.com for information that can turn your life around.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by UpDates1(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2011
it cant be true
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hi People,

I heard the delay by CBN is as a result of another series of promotion exams going on.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and look up to Almighty God in whom our destinies are all buries in. He knows the end even before the beginning.

Cheers!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
hun hun hun WAITING WAITING WAITING.IT IS WELL
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by nanffee: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Guzzyleo, ope u aite, uv bin mute, Y is d list stuck all of a sudden na,
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by uche13: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
I dont want to raise anybodys hope unnecessarily but i just want to chip in this information. I believe that letters will soon be sent because a colleague of mine was told by her auntie who works in cbn that she got the job but they r still processing letters. I believe this because the same woman told her about a week prior to her been invited for the interview that she passed the test and will soon be contacted. So people relax and keep hope alive.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by guzzyleo: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2011
I don't like to give informations I'm not sure about. The letters r bring processd and wld start going out on monday. So the waiting is almost over. Some other promotion exams were conducted this week and wld be rounded up on thr but the letters wld be comn out frm monday cos the training is 1st week in aug for d 1st batch and 2nd week for the 2nd batch. This information is from the inner source. Stay blessd
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by nanffee: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2011
Guzzyleo, many thanks, im tryin to relate hw they ll start callin nxt week and also comence trainin same nxt week, God dey sha,
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by 007djlad: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2011
na them sabi, anytyme wey them call us, i dey here grin
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2011
I dont think any ramadan can stop the recruitment;this is government work for crying out loud not a religious matter. Any one can fast anywhere. So nothing can stop the recruitment my dear. Take care
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.