Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die (495 Views)

Matshidiso Moeti: Hoodlums Plundered WHO's Office In Nigeria, PPEs Stolen / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die by Olodo24: 11:21am On May 28, 2020
I had a very terrible dream last midnight. In the dream, I was shot by hoodlums on my left arm in the presence of my elder brother and three cousins. I survived it though.

I recovered and became angry that they didn't do anything to protect me since it happened before them. They simply told me it was impossible to attack an armed man who came with his fellow hoodlums (I can't remember if those other ones were armed too) which is actually true.

I woke up by 2:37am and I've not been the same since them. Could there be any underlying meaning to this psychological issue?

Does it signify danger in real life? I need answers, please.

I don't know if I'm in the right section, mods, you can help move to the right section
Re: I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2020
Olodo24:
I had a very terrible dream last midnight. In the dream, I was shot by hoodlums on my left arm in the presence of my elder brother and three cousins. I survived it though.

I recovered and became angry that they didn't do anything to protect me since it happened before them. They simply told me it was impossible to attack an armed man who came with his fellow hoodlums (I can't remember if those other ones were armed too) which is actually true.

I woke up by 2:37am and I've not been the same since them. Could there be any underlying meaning to this psychological issue?

Does it signify danger in real life? I need answers, please.

I don't know if I'm in the right section, mods, you can help move to the right section

When one is attacked in the dream, its a warning ahead. That happened in the spiritual realm, and so you are to reject as well in the spiritual realm. I am not of the forces of darkness, they do incantations and all other dark stuff. I pray. Be watchful and vigilant, be careful of those close to you whom you trust. dont be afraid and don't let fear in, majorly "PRAY" and read Psalms by yourself. You are bothered because your spirit senses the danger ahead. You have been blessed to see ahead in your dream, it doesn't necessarily mean they will shoot you in the physical realm. Its an attack, they are against you (Eniemies) and they are a gang as you described(more than one).

All Praises to The Most High.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die by Ghostrye: 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
Yeah I also got into a shootout with a group of guys in my dream last night, took out one of them with a Glock from 11 yards away without even putting on my glasses (because I was ambushed) and while a good friend of mine lay down suppressive fire, I got myself a SCAR-L but somehow, the trigger wasn't working as I expected it to then I swapped with my friend, took his HK416 and took out the remaining 6 enemies. It was a wonderful experience...
Do you see how this relates to your dream
Re: I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die by Felyyaks(f): 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
You should pray about it and ask your religious clerics to help you in prayers because the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: I Was Shot By Hoodlums In My Dream, But I Didn't Die by hidhrhis(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Go and pray bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Stretch Marks And Natural Tips On How To Get Rid Of It / How A General Hospital In My Area Always Change Delivery Into Compulsory CS / Does Masturbation Have Positive Or Negative Effects On The Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.