Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do (1013 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Help The Girl I Love Is Bi-sexual. / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by Onyiiet(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
What do you do when you wake up one day and discover that your spouse is bi-sexual? How do i handle the associated emotions? for the fella’s this may sound like a “T-pain” – My girls got a girlfriend music video scene while for some women, an opportunity to live out a “menage a trois” fantasy that’ll save them from a sexually frustrating relationship. Well, maybe it is all those at the beginning for some but not always for too long in many instances.

I’ve seen the pain in the eyes of men and women when the novelty starts to wear off. It’s a pain that leads to resentment, rage & murderous intent. This article is here to help both the bi-sexual who is confused and the depressed heterosexual navigate this tough period post-discovery.

Full Article Here: https://templeobike.com/2020/05/28/navigating-partner-bi-sexuality/

3 Likes

Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by falcon01: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
You Threęsome the hell out her.
Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by valuedrvn: 12:12pm On May 28, 2020
I read your post and if i'm honest, i think it will help somebody out there because me wey no be homo learn from am. Nice.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by stillwerise: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
Na to call the person friend and then we all become friends dammit!... ..but easier fantasized than done.
Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by dialajenni(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2020
family THREE -SOME should better rather than instigating any chaos.....

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by NobleAngell(f): 1:47pm On May 28, 2020
How long did you guys court that you never knew? She must be a very good pretender.
Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by tutidaplug: 9:46pm On May 28, 2020
I read an article on your site some weeks back and then this one again. Oga you be wizard? solid expose.
Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by Hathor5(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
I think it is a common misconception that bi-sexual people need to have two partners. In fact most of them make a choice to stick to one partner just like anyone else.

1 Like

Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by eazzzy1(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2020
Men wouldn’t mind a bisexual partner, women would mind. If my partner was bisexual I wouldn’t really bother as long as she’s not depriving of the love deserving of her husband.
Re: My Spouse Is Bi-sexual, What Do I Do by valuedrvn: 5:57am On May 29, 2020
I see many peeps using the term "she", guys are bisexual too and after i read through the article, i think this whole bi thing is a bit more serious and goes beyond having three somes. What happens if you are over the partner and your bi partner isnt? a lot of if's and but's that i personally suspect would not be the most comfortable scenarios.. I think i will pass and just get a normal relationship. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Married For 72 Years Die Hours Apart / LG Home Theatre 1000 Watt / Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.