Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) (86131 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far / Checkout The Worst Waec Result So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by beeniemccoy: 7:43am On May 29, 2020
All I can see is an advanced rural environment
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by JBoss25(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2020
iceboy4752:
Meanwhile, this is from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.
ABU is UGLY
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
What a massive and great master plan. I really give kudos to the VC's that served the great citadel of learning.

There is nothing massive and great in this plan.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by mcjokee: 8:36am On May 29, 2020
Is it not thesame unilorin? Dust everywhere, the students are awkward with boring demeanuor..all in all the school is not that bad sha but not in the league of UI, OAU and Unilag. There is a feeling you get when you enter those schools mehn!! Oau is beautiful but lacks maintenance, Unilag design is wack so i give it to UI....nice faculties, well maintained organized structures with cool big hostels, u need to take a walk around that school mehn..
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by iKingsley(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2020
[center]nice[/center]
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by imam07: 9:01am On May 29, 2020
SolarEdge:

Hahahahaha! Ogbeni, he's now a graduate of mathematics.
with fake admission?
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by SaintBeehot(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2020
myboy2111:
Is this a secondary school ? Bush everywhere
No tarred roads .

The school is not up to Facilities of Admin and Law in ABU
mr man have you visited africa most beautiful campus ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 29, 2020
Kingluqman:
there’s only one great Ife in the universe... another Great Ife is a counterfeit.

Great Great Great Great GREAT���

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 29, 2020
Karac:

Bros... Dat first slide... Those buildings are 'maintainance' hostels abi
Yes
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Kingluqman(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol covid-19 patient is a the door knocking.
I don comot house since last night.. go back home abeg grin grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2020
ArcFresky:

There is nothing massive and great in this plan.
i don hear you oo.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by ladundami: 11:17am On May 29, 2020
Unilorin is a fine school with large space of land( I know dz coz I studied urban and regional planning).

But KWASU is d fastest school in Nigeria.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Reporter2020: 11:24am On May 29, 2020
"BETTER BY FAR" .

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by mujibson(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2020
JBoss25:
ABU is UGLY
So are YOU!
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by UTEWUOJO: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
All I see here is foot path
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
samegold:

Lemme me now burst his bubble, the land from Faculty of Pharmacy which is the final building in PS to where Unilorin teaching hospital and college of health science is, bro I swear no be lie e go contain more than 2 OAU just that place alone oo, they no born your life make you trek even half talkless of the school gate to the nearest faculty
Now to talk of all the land behind research lab that spans to Fufu!. The distance between unilorin and Fufu, you have to take cab like 600 naira.
Unilorin owns the land to UnilorinSugar Research Institute opposite ARMTI that's is in Idofian (a town that's more than 30 kilometers away from Ilorin itself) en route to Omu aran, most unilorin students don't know this place sef
Abeg if na landmass just no argue UNILORIN get land wey go contain 10 standard universities remain but beauty we don't have many remarkable buildings

Your own is just to be typing 'trekking' up and down. Man, there are some journey you will want to a embark on in some location, and 'walking' will be out of the discussion. Which is what those people are telling you about OAU. No normal person will trek from OAU central market to OAUTH. Even within the university academic area, some people can't walk from SUB to EDM (A faculty).

Talking about Landmass in general, I can't actually be precise about The Length and Breadth. But it's very very large.

One amazing fact about OAU is that; The developed area is large and beautiful.

Don't underrate Great Ife in anything.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Grateful02(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2020
You eh, you have mind o��

Veryfoolishboy:
be glad they didn't give u zoology
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by iceboy4752(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2020
JBoss25:
ABU is UGLY
Probably you haven't been there.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by JBoss25(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:

Probably you haven't been there.
I have, I just hate the fact that they denied me admission
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by iceboy4752(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2020
JBoss25:
I have, I just hate the fact that they denied me admission

Sorry. No wonder you were being subjective by calling it "ugly!"
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Grateful02(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2020
bro talk say you want the info to run admission ��
Nobody should quote me

yungchop:
bloody liar. I dare you to mention who your friend paid to and give me your phone number if you'd not be locked up for false info.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
Hehe
@bolded plz don't say what you don't know.
Sammy07:

They have many unused land. Unlike OAU and UI wink

Proudly a Lion smiley
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2020
Have you been to Moro in Ife before?
seanwilliam:
Unilorin big like mad.. it is like a journey from gate to academic area...

Unilorin no fine and they ve not used 30% of their total land.. I hear say the land spread to fufu campus..... and the social life is almost zero sha..

I love the school cos dem no dey strike and most of her students are very very serious but not all of them are brilliant.. some of their students are average in academics tbh.
Also it is a no nonsense school, you do anyhow you see anyhow..

No one should argue with me, I know the school like the lines on my palm

Modified; lols, see as dem dey argue which school is big or not.. anyway , I've been unilorin and oau before.. but when It comes to land mass, hahah, ilorin kill ife oo.. who would believe say unilorin land spread reach FuFu campus dat road wey lead to offa... .. oau fine pass unilorin bajebaje though..

If you have never been to the two schools, no dey argue.
Landmass: ilorin
Beauty: ife
Academics: both
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2020
andrewtosin:
Have you been to Moro in Ife before?
lol.. I know ife north front and back... OAU is big but ilorin is bigger...I wish you've been to unilorin... the school go tire u

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by lablonclacla: 11:09pm On May 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. I know ife north front and back... OAU is big but ilorin is bigger...I wish you've been to unilorin... the school go tire u

I went for a wedding in unilorin for the first time and after passing the maingate before we got to the main auditorium, i felt we've missed our way. We almost turned back especially after seeing the dam. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

I went for a wedding in unilorin for the first time and after passing the maingate before we got to the main auditorium, i felt we've missed our way. We almost turned back especially after seeing the dam. Chai grin
lol.. the school cuts across 4 local government I think .. which school fit beat that If u enter from main gate, na another round of travelling to park.. the school get a very big farm and dem dey rear cows too.. I'm talking 2014-15 year.. days of ambali.. infact ilorin big pass ife no be small... I dey tour schools wella so I sabi some of them ..
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
Do you know the land goes as far as Moro even with the federal road linking Ilesha/Ikeji inbetween?
seanwilliam:
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2020
Pls nairalander help my life.hunger is rili beating me help me with money to feed. God bless you
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
andrewtosin:
Do you know the land goes as far as Moro even with the federal road linking Ilesha/Ikeji inbetween?
have you been to unilorin before, coming from offa passing through their school of preliminary studies? If yes and you still argue, den I give up.. 2013-14, tfare from fufu to main campus na like 400 or 600 depends.. now e go reach 1k
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
Management and Accounting 2016?
Mac2016:
When you reach OAU una go know say all these our schools like Unilorin etc na babies
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by yungchop: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Grateful02:
bro talk say you want the info to run admission ��
Nobody should quote me

LOL, you tried Sha. I'm an Alumni of Unilorin.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2020
From pg hall to academics and back grin
Karac:

Bros we need to ask you where you went in OAU while doing ur masters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide / UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.