Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Your Relationship Is Cracking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Relationship Is Cracking (187 Views)

The Internet Is Cracking Up Over This Bear’s Reaction To This Couple Getting Mar / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Please Guys This Picture Is Cracking My Brain Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Relationship Is Cracking by Lyntol: 12:50pm On May 28, 2020
.why your relationship is cracking
Relationship is meant to bring two love ones together, at the beginning you were so much in love, he / she seems perfect but suddenly the "in love" period got exhausted, reality sets in, arguments, fight, nagging everyday, Mr and Mrs perfect is about to break up.
I was once in such position, I loved my girlfriend, she was the best I had and she is still the best, but suddenly our relationship began to go sour, we argue, fight and decided to break up until I met someone who taught me about love language, he showed me how not speaking eachother love language is causing the problem in my relationship
We have five love language, attention, receiving gift etc, when I understood and started speaking my partner love language, our relationship became solid
The psychologist that taught me this secret is organising a 2days free whatsapp class where he will discuss
Topic: discovering your partner love language
Date : Sat, 30th-31st Sunday
Venue... Whatsapp
Click on the link below to join the class
https:///IxDBSAhxvCm6r8dJvSd2vS

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Love??? / How To Fix And Get Past A Broken Heart Quick Guide That Works 100% / Relationship Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.